Max Livio

Max Livio's Staff Application

Name: Max

What country are you from?: Germany

How well do you speak and understand English? (Out of 10): I speak and understand English very well, 10.

DiscordID: maxqco

SteamID or URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/memesamiriteIG/

In-Game name(s): Max Livio, also Niklas Paparazzi a very long time ago..

Age(14+): 19

Play Time (> 5d):

Can't say how much I got right now since the server isn't open, but the last time I was on the Server I believe it was about 6 weeks, 
but that was after the playtime was reset, so maybe around 8-9 weeks.

Are you a VIP/PlatVIP?: I'm Platinum VIP.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a microphone.

Average Daily Playtime?: Probably most of the day, I have a lot of free-time so perhaps around 10 hours, maybe more.

Previous Punishments(Max 15): I don't think that I was ever warned on SCP-RP.

Onboarding Information:

Any past experience as staff?: 
I was a part of the SCP-RP Staff Team for a couple of years, not sure how long exactly, I believe a little more than two years and worked my way up to the Rank of Admin if I remember correctly,
I also had a Support Role in the Discord and was helping out in answering tickets and making sure everyone was following the rules.

Any previous roles in the WG Community?: As mentioned above, I worked my way up from Trial Mod to Admin, and was also part of the Discord Support Team.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:

Yes, I believe I do, it's been a while, but I do believe I remember the most important ones, I can list a few:

!bring <name> - Brings a person to you

!return <name> - Returns the person you teleported to you

!freeze <name> - Freezes the person.

!goto  <name> - Teleports you to the person.

I know a lot more, but there are also a lot that I have forgotten since It's been a long time, but I don't think I would have any trouble re-learning any, I learn very quickly.

Application:
What attribuites can you bring to being a staff member?

I'm very active and have a lot of free-time, so even at night when there are usually no Staff Online I can be online and still help people if they need it, not only that I also have a lot of experience since I was a Staff Member here before, not only here but on other Servers aswell, however none of those are really worth mentioning, I have also owned a few servers myself.

I'm respectful towards players and other Staff Members and I always try to resolve problems in the best way possible, I put myself into the position of other people to really understand the situation.

I also know the rules of SCP-RP very well since I have been a part of this Community for more than 7 years now.

Why should we pick you? (300 word minimum):

I think that you should pick me because I like to think that I have gathered a lot of experience as a Staff Member when I was one here, but also because I have a lot of experience and knowledge when it comes to SCP-RP itself, I've been a part of this community for 7 years but also have been a huge fan of SCP itself.

I've also been a Staff Member on other RP Servers, not any other SCP-RP Servers, mostly DarkRP Servers and TTT Servers, I know what it's like being a Staff Member and I know what I can do and what I cannot do, I can manage to keep my cool in any situation no matter how difficult.

I know that there have been times in the past when I was a Staff Member on the Server and I was inactive and I am very sorry for that, I was struggling at the time and was very burned out and was dealing with a lot of things, looking back, I probably should've just resigned other than going inactive and on breaks.

A lot of things have changed for me since then and things have gotten better for me, I'm not struggling anymore and I'm ready to really dedicate a lot of time to this Server again, I actually really miss helping people, when I did do it back then it was always very fun for me to deal with all the different situations and figuring out solutions for them.

I have a lot of motivation and have had a lot of motivation for a long time, I think that being a part of the Staff Team again would benefit the server and would make mevery happy, I don't have any intention of going inactive again, and if anything happens, I will not hesitate to let somebody know instead of saying that I'll be back soon.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

Yes, I know what SCP-RP is about.

SCP-RP is a gamemode based on the SCP Universe.

The Universe is centered around anomalous beings, objects, phenomena and other things, SCP stands for "Secure. Contain. Protect."

In this Universe, The so called "SCP Foundation" has multiple sites all around the world, the Foundation contains, captures and studies various paranormal and supernatural and other things that aren't explainable, ( anomalies, SCP's ). 

They are doing all of this hidden away from the rest of the world/society.

In the SCP-RP Gamemode, you can create yourself a character,  there are a lot of roles that you can choose from being a D-Class all the way up to being an O5, no matter what you choose, you will definitely have a good time and a lot of fun.

There are also groups that you can join and play as, such as but not limited to:

- The Chaos Insurgency ( I believe their main objective is to eliminate Foundation Personnel and rescue all the D-Class Personnel they can, I think they also want to utilize SCP's to their advantage, with those mainly being objects ) 

- Anderson Robotics ( They specialize in the sales of anomalous robots, androids, artificial intelligence, and such. )

-Marshal Carter and Dark ( They specialize in the selling and acquisition of anomalous items, entities and experiences. )

There are many other groups, these are just a couple of examples! 🙂

Do you understand the rules of WG-SCP-RP:

Yes, I know all about the rules of SCP-RP, I have enforced those rules for a couple of years.

🙂

im max

+1
- Good responses

-  Knows SCP-RP isn't only about SCP Foundation

P.S.
Please don't go on so many LOAs again ❤️

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
8 hours ago, Max Livio said:

As mentioned above, I worked my way up from Trial Mod to Admin, and was also part of the Discord Support Team.

Clearly has the past experience to not require spoon-feeding... I think it's gotta be a +1 regardless of this...

Saw him before he resigned, however, Bruno does make a good point that activity was a bit lacking before, but could change

-1 /Neutral- IF the following information is correct:

From experience and anecdotes about your tendency to join the staff team then go on LOA then leave a short time after. it would not be ideal to spend time and resources training, monitoring, mentoring you, etc, if you plan on leaving a short time after.

On a different note: 

You're a good lad and I had no issue with your staffing last time around. If you truly wanted to stick around I would have no issue having you back.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

Neutral/+1

Nice guy

helpful

2 or more times where you have gotten staff and resigned and resigned fairly quickly after you got it

activity was lacking from what I've seen you as staff

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

9 hours ago, Jason Haze said:

-1 /Neutral- IF the following information is correct:

From experience and anecdotes about your tendency to join the staff team then go on LOA then leave a short time after. it would not be ideal to spend time and resources training, monitoring, mentoring you, etc, if you plan on leaving a short time after.

On a different note: 

You're a good lad and I had no issue with your staffing last time around. If you truly wanted to stick around I would have no issue having you back.

im definitely way more committed now than i ever was, i have no plans to be inactive again or to go on loas over and over 🙂

🙂

im max

Good afternoon, once again I return to the forums to give my feedback to the incoming SCP-RP Staff Applications as they have recently re-opened for the instalment of V7. Below I will give in detail my response and thoughts on your application. 

Taking a look at your application structure and features, I would say that you managed to answer most of the application questions precisely and clearly. It is important to understand that the more clear and precise an application is, the better. This does not only concern applications on this Forum for a virtual position, but in general for real-life encounters such as job applications, and forms for acquiring titles. I am also happy that you included a link to your Steam profile, however, in other fields such as your playtime and previous warns there is nothing. I will understand, due to the server being inaccessible to all members of the SCP player base this is virtually impossible with the exclusion of old Screenshots. As a reminder, do not let it become a habit when the server releases.

You mention your level of activity, which seems to be around 10~ hours a day, which to me seems unrealistic if you measure in other events that might take place in your life, however, the baseline then would be at least in the hours of a day, which is excellent. Your time zone and where you originate from do not seem to have an issue with the weekly Staff Meetings that will be organized in the future, just remember that you lie one hour ahead of the British Timezone that the server uses as a standard. 

You mention being in both Discord Support and Server Staff before reaching the peak of Administrator throughout your membership in the staff teams. You mention you don't exactly remember when circa you served these positions, however looking at the Staff Spreadsheet you can get a better idea from your previous demotions, something I will get into further down the line. We can see on the spreadsheet that you were at least an Administrator in 2020, and a Senior-Moderator in 2021 and attempted to rejoin the Server Staff team in August of last year. I could not find any trace of you directly being in the Discord Support Team, however, I have spoken to some individuals who recognize your appearance as a part of Discord Moderation sometime throughout this period. 

You show per requirement basic knowledge of ULX commands something to be expected based on your previous records within Werewolf Gaming as both a Server Staff Member and Discord Support. The commands you mention are some of the most essential outside of utilizing both menus and !xban, or the TAB menu to issue commands, such as bringing an individual to you, freezing them, as well as the !goto command which teleports you to a player. As a future tip for becoming a Staff Member, and this goes for all applicants or those who are considering applying, I'd recommend when getting the opportunity to tie together pieces, to include as much as possible whilst doing so, without overdoing it. In the question regarding basic ULX knowledge, it is a perfect opportunity to show knowledge of other features the server has, such as !Menu, the TAB Menu commands, and other things, of course for those who are familiar with them. This can aid in giving an advantage to other applicants, the more knowledge you can show you have, the more likely you are to be picked. Again, there's no point in overdoing it, however, that is not for me nor my place to give input on, considering I am the only member of these Forums who puts effort into their responses. 

It is great to hear that you have a lot of motivation to become a member of our Server Staff team, Just remember whether you are accepted or not, to play in moderation. As I have mentioned to previous applicants in my feedback, burnouts happen frequently if you put in a lot of effort constantly, and keep the pressure. It is important to take breaks, failure to do so may result in not wanting to play resulting in dropping activity and constant LoAs. Speaking of Inactivity and LoAs, your record as a previous Server Staff member is not entirely clean. You have been demoted twice for inactivity, once as an Administrator, and once as a Senior-Moderator. Because of this, although you say things have been figured out, I hope you understand I have to consider it when grading your application. 

Unlike other applicants I have seen, you seize the opportunity to tie in more of the role of the G.O.I and Foundation oppositions when mentioning what the SCP-RP genre is about. You explain however very simply, and my best tip for the future is also talking about how all of these factors matter for the Roleplay experience as a whole. It is a Roleplay genre, you manage to explain about parts of what is in the genre, but not how all these cohere, well, at least not aiming for the Grade: "A+" if this was an exam. Still, I am happy you mentioned the free will to create a character and play as them. That is what roleplay is about. I also like that you give a little description of some of the roles of the G.O.I. you mention. 

I would've personally liked to see some examples of the V6 ruleset you are asked if you know anything about, although it is not necessary, as I constantly say in my feedback to any applicant of any application, when you have the chance, seize it! If you want to secure a position, put in effort where you see there is a possibility. If you are accepted, I recommend you re-read the rules for the release of SCP-RP V7 and keep in mind that these rules will be rewritten to some extent. 

To summarize, the structure of your application follows the template, and you elaborate on most questions well. There have been previous hiccups with activity, you attempt to redeem yourself now with this application, mentioning things are going better for you. I hope that you can show this redemption if you were to be accepted. Looking past this, you answer the questions that are asked, you don't seize every opportunity to fill with as much information as possible, but regardless this is no bad application. With your previous record, I'd say that if the Server Management feels forgiving, they should give you a chance for this redemption!

+Support / Neutral

I wish you the best of luck, 
Courtesy of Jonas Hoffman, Lead Mentor. X

Current ranks within the Community:

[SCP] Vice-Manager

[SCP]  Lead-Mentor

Previous ranks within the Community:

Spoiler

OOC-RANKS

[SCP] Super-Administrator

[WW2] Super-Administrator 
"Junior-SMT" <- Comm. M. Hendrik Scheppert

[WW2] Lead Group-Manager

[WW2] Lead-Mentor

[WW2] Senior-Event-Planner

IC-RANKS

[WW2] General der Infanterie
> Chef der Heeresrüstung und Befehlshaber des Ersatzheeres
> Höherer Fliegerkommandeur im Luftkreis-II
> Reichskriegsgericht Ministerialdirektor im OKW

[WW2] Oberst und Stabschef des Wehrkreis-Verwaltungs-Amt III

[WW2] Major und Bataillonsführer des "GD" Bat. 'Berlin'

[WW2] Hauptmann d. Panzergrenadier "GD" Kompanie. 'Bruno'
And all ranks below ...

[WW2] Die Rote Kapelle - (Honourary) Officer

[WW2] Eiserne Front
>
SoPaDe Mitglied (Honourary) |
Constituency "Oslo"
>
Eiserne Front Soldat

[SCP] O5 Council Member
> O5-4 "Frost" / "Dawn"

> O5-5 "The Ordinary Man"

> O5-6 "The American" 

18 hours ago, Jonas Hoffman said:

Good afternoon, once again I return to the forums to give my feedback to the incoming SCP-RP Staff Applications as they have recently re-opened for the instalment of V7. Below I will give in detail my response and thoughts on your application. 

Taking a look at your application structure and features, I would say that you managed to answer most of the application questions precisely and clearly. It is important to understand that the more clear and precise an application is, the better. This does not only concern applications on this Forum for a virtual position, but in general for real-life encounters such as job applications, and forms for acquiring titles. I am also happy that you included a link to your Steam profile, however, in other fields such as your playtime and previous warns there is nothing. I will understand, due to the server being inaccessible to all members of the SCP player base this is virtually impossible with the exclusion of old Screenshots. As a reminder, do not let it become a habit when the server releases.

You mention your level of activity, which seems to be around 10~ hours a day, which to me seems unrealistic if you measure in other events that might take place in your life, however, the baseline then would be at least in the hours of a day, which is excellent. Your time zone and where you originate from do not seem to have an issue with the weekly Staff Meetings that will be organized in the future, just remember that you lie one hour ahead of the British Timezone that the server uses as a standard. 

You mention being in both Discord Support and Server Staff before reaching the peak of Administrator throughout your membership in the staff teams. You mention you don't exactly remember when circa you served these positions, however looking at the Staff Spreadsheet you can get a better idea from your previous demotions, something I will get into further down the line. We can see on the spreadsheet that you were at least an Administrator in 2020, and a Senior-Moderator in 2021 and attempted to rejoin the Server Staff team in August of last year. I could not find any trace of you directly being in the Discord Support Team, however, I have spoken to some individuals who recognize your appearance as a part of Discord Moderation sometime throughout this period. 

You show per requirement basic knowledge of ULX commands something to be expected based on your previous records within Werewolf Gaming as both a Server Staff Member and Discord Support. The commands you mention are some of the most essential outside of utilizing both menus and !xban, or the TAB menu to issue commands, such as bringing an individual to you, freezing them, as well as the !goto command which teleports you to a player. As a future tip for becoming a Staff Member, and this goes for all applicants or those who are considering applying, I'd recommend when getting the opportunity to tie together pieces, to include as much as possible whilst doing so, without overdoing it. In the question regarding basic ULX knowledge, it is a perfect opportunity to show knowledge of other features the server has, such as !Menu, the TAB Menu commands, and other things, of course for those who are familiar with them. This can aid in giving an advantage to other applicants, the more knowledge you can show you have, the more likely you are to be picked. Again, there's no point in overdoing it, however, that is not for me nor my place to give input on, considering I am the only member of these Forums who puts effort into their responses. 

It is great to hear that you have a lot of motivation to become a member of our Server Staff team, Just remember whether you are accepted or not, to play in moderation. As I have mentioned to previous applicants in my feedback, burnouts happen frequently if you put in a lot of effort constantly, and keep the pressure. It is important to take breaks, failure to do so may result in not wanting to play resulting in dropping activity and constant LoAs. Speaking of Inactivity and LoAs, your record as a previous Server Staff member is not entirely clean. You have been demoted twice for inactivity, once as an Administrator, and once as a Senior-Moderator. Because of this, although you say things have been figured out, I hope you understand I have to consider it when grading your application. 

Unlike other applicants I have seen, you seize the opportunity to tie in more of the role of the G.O.I and Foundation oppositions when mentioning what the SCP-RP genre is about. You explain however very simply, and my best tip for the future is also talking about how all of these factors matter for the Roleplay experience as a whole. It is a Roleplay genre, you manage to explain about parts of what is in the genre, but not how all these cohere, well, at least not aiming for the Grade: "A+" if this was an exam. Still, I am happy you mentioned the free will to create a character and play as them. That is what roleplay is about. I also like that you give a little description of some of the roles of the G.O.I. you mention. 

I would've personally liked to see some examples of the V6 ruleset you are asked if you know anything about, although it is not necessary, as I constantly say in my feedback to any applicant of any application, when you have the chance, seize it! If you want to secure a position, put in effort where you see there is a possibility. If you are accepted, I recommend you re-read the rules for the release of SCP-RP V7 and keep in mind that these rules will be rewritten to some extent. 

To summarize, the structure of your application follows the template, and you elaborate on most questions well. There have been previous hiccups with activity, you attempt to redeem yourself now with this application, mentioning things are going better for you. I hope that you can show this redemption if you were to be accepted. Looking past this, you answer the questions that are asked, you don't seize every opportunity to fill with as much information as possible, but regardless this is no bad application. With your previous record, I'd say that if the Server Management feels forgiving, they should give you a chance for this redemption!

+Support / Neutral

I wish you the best of luck, 
Courtesy of Jonas Hoffman, Lead Mentor. X

This might be more detailed than some of the apps itselfs

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif