Zack Wood

Zack Wood's Jr Dev App

Is this a Junior Developer or Developer Application?: 

Junior Developer

Server(s) within WG you have played/currently play: 

SCP (15 weeks or more) previously HoMD manager, used to play CWRP (3 weeks), and started playing IRP recently.

Discord Name: 

dr_tragedy

Steam Name: 

Dr_Tragedy

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:218607068

Age when applying: 

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: 

England, UTC+0

What is your coding knowledge?: 

I've learnt Python, Java, C, PostgreSQL, HTML, CSS, PHP, and JavaScript but have no experience with Lua. Currently going into my 3rd year of university studying Computer Science (BSc). My course has taught me various practices and methods for coding (eg. agile, scrum, and using tools like Javadoc and maven) which might not translate to this position, but taught me coding discipline in terms of uniformity and legibility - which especially helps when working with others.

Why do you want to Dev for Werewolf Gaming?: 

I've played on Werewolf Gaming for years and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of the community while making many friends within it; being invested in this server makes me eager to contribute actively to its development. I've also wanted to get into game development and learn Lua as a side project, so this seems like a good learning experience fitting for that aspiration.

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?: 

SCP-RP

If Accepted, Is there a developer you would prefer to learn from?: 

No.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: 

I own a microphone and mainly communicate via speaking.

Another Massive +1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1

Wacky Zacky 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic