Dim0nn

Dimon Discord Unban Appeal

Discord Name: dim0n

Reason for ban: A lot of server shit from 2021 that everyone knows about at this point.

Why I should be unbanned: Now that it's official that everyone's getting a new start and refresh on the server I hope there's a chance I could be unbanned from the discord so I can reintegrate with the community. I don't think there's really much else to say other than I promise not to cause problems on the server again and apologize for the stuff I did in the past.

So remember SCP, watch your back. This goes deeper than all of you think, we have released something we no longer have the ability to contain.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

I love jenny tools 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

ACCEPTED

I have thought this one for awhile, ill not lie here becasue while you are somewhat of an OG player, the incidents that happened on server, which did you get banned which on the server is still the case still community bans can be properly assessed for SCP, I am prepared to give you a chance on the discord server itself.

However the behaviour you commit on the discord will be watched and will effect any chance of you being unbanned completely on the Server when V7 returns.

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager