Revis

Revis' battalion application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Supersmörjaren

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:242593878

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): 

None

Age (Must be 14+): 

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 

2mo 1w 5d 19h

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: 

Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: 

Yes i have

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

uElO1kojIyF_rhQfPiATlFOj2MiMfglYkzOGsGynTssvBGEJ9T5L4NcIQgPFBwQ3fX7Ch75piIgzo6AmlUxnuqyQToXkSdsXb3xYBNQLo8-rVmnDHyPWzJfFTba0oCZsYHq4oSXLOjGvpTkaBS9OXDA

Warn was for an accidental prop kill in bunks a few years ago by torbjorn.

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name):

104th Colonel Revis

Highest rank obtained (Including previous):

327th Commander

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

No

What is the Battalion Motto:

“lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

Battalion's responsibilities are making sure the base is running well during normal defcon 5. They are also responsible for granting and denying requests like claiming TRs, Take off requests and more. They may also take care of situations like a scav entering main base or a droid going rouge by making sure CG and CE take care of it.

They are also responsible for leading during a base attack or planetary. They are to give out directions for the different regiments to make sure the combat is running smoothly so there is no confusion in what's going on. They will also host a briefing before a mission explaining what's going to happen and the objective. A debrief is also hosted by the battalion going through what happened and possible feedback to regiments on what went well or if improvements are needed.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I think you should pick me for battalion because I have a lot of experience in leading regiments like 104th and GM but also have led a lot of events in  frontline regiments in the past. I always try to keep it to a high standard and listen to advice to keep improving my abilities. 

I also think I am fit for battalion because I am mature and can keep a cool head. I Have experience in higher ranks as well by being a commander before and also being colonel twice. I know how to act accordingly to keep it to a high standard as that is a very important part of a battalion member to not look bad to other regiments as battalion is supposed to be a role model for other regiments on how to act and perform. 

Another reason I believe I should be picked for battalion is because I'm always very committed to the regiment I am in and try to help as much as I can to make it a better experience for everyone. I always try to progress as much as possible and try to keep good relations with everyone as it improves everyone's experience.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yes I understand.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

The battalion member may Try to aid the regiment they supervise by assisting with firepower, locations and such. They can also give out locations for the regiment to search. They are not to lead the regiment though as that is their commanding officer's duty. They may also help them in mid to frontlines depending on if their equipment is fit for it.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1. Lead a base attack

2. Lead a planetary

3. Host an open training

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

They can promote and demote up to Captain.

Anything else?: If you have any questions you may contact me on discord #revis19.

+1

Although it would be sad to see him go he is a hard working person who more than deserved the EXO spot I got. He has a great work ethic and has previously been in high ranking positions 

Pending 
         Battalion command has talked to this applicant about the reasons for pending 

Edited by Tay