Cr3ativeAshrea

Ashrea's Battalion Application.

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Cr3ativeAshrea

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:97975887

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP.

Age (Must be 14+): 18.

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2w 1d 3h 25m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yeah it's good.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: I have.

Do you meet the requirements: Yes.

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: image.png?ex=65650629&is=65529129&hm=06c5cc68eb71792144201384b4421812b448ad9a0540a46d99389283e1d46ec7&

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 501st SOF LTCOL Ashrea.

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Current.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): I have not.

What is the Battalion Motto: "Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender."

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

All Battalion have the primary job of leading the base and its troopers, with expert strategy, confidence, and civility. Continuously demonstrating an elevated level of competency and skill in a wide range of areas as you are no longer confined within a single regiment's expertise. Hand in hand with their shows of leadership and commitment, they also take on the responsibilities of assisting and supervising their allocated regiment while also extending aid to wherever is needed. This duty requires the Battalion to work closely with Hierarchy as well as the specific troopers within the regiment to provide support, guidance, and a high-ranking figure to stand alongside the Hierarchy when needed. 

In addition to all of this, Battalion also have the duty of familiarising themselves with as much background information as they can muster, whether it be strategies put in place from previous skirmishes, advice from higher ranking Battalions or former members, or the ins and outs of both the republic as well as their regiment. Doing so, they further their role of being elite in both their physical and mental prowess in and out of combat to pass down to on-looking troopers and newer members of Battalion who come to take admiration upon you.  

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

To pick me for Battalion would provide a great amount of benefits for all parties, I believe my main points are what I can list below!

The activity I provide in the server is immense; countless hours I remain attentive and involving myself with events that go on around me. Most days, I beat ninety percent of users in joining the game while being one of the last to leave. This can be demonstrated by my constant last two weeks of playtime sitting comfortably between 180 to 210 hours depending on what I get up to! During this time, I would be available as one of the most active Battalion members, if not the most, able to lead many regular events as well as being constantly on and around base for anything needed. 

Not only this, but my experience and competence would be a huge asset to the team of Battalion, though my experience does not come solely from this server, rather playing multiple servers in numerous high-ranking positions a handful of years ago. Colleagues would find this as my ability within 501st, personally, goes unquestionably great; demonstrating my skills as a leader in many events and around the base since I have joined the Regiment. 

As to not constantly go off on tangents over every point; I demonstrate strong senses of maturity, empathy, impartiality, and a very much approachable presence around those who speak to me. I am not a jack of all trades by any means, but I would firmly say that I display all these skills and traits on and off my duties, being someone people come to for advice, to rant to as well as being someone who welcomes opposition while maintaining a great talking environment within 501st whom I tend to lead with the utmost professionalism and respect.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?: Of course, and I'll do well by it.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):
Battalion, when not leading but in combat, should focus themselves on providing support to troopers where it is needed or event wanted. This could take on many forms including that of a frontline unit or sitting back and assisting other units in ranged-fire; ensuring their own health as well as the troopers around them at all times. While they are not directly leading the entire army in this moment, they should not neglect their leading responsibility and rather should work on giving commands in immediate areas and conflicts to extend the leading Battalion's command range. This provides support to the leader themself and giving troopers a more specific direction to follow that runs in line with the leading Battalion's own orders (not conflicting with them); further ensuring victory in whatever arises. They should prioritise working with their assigned regiment in these instances rather than others.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?: They have to lead a base attack, host an open training at a high standard and lead a planetary event.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: The rank of Captain and below.

Anything else?: I appreciate the time taken reading this and any feedback I get too!

Pending 

Battalion command has spoken to this person for the reason
                                          as to why they are on pending