Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:
The Netherlands, CET.

Can you speak and type English fluently:
Yes, I speak and type English fluently.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):
2mo 3w 1d 8h 11m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:
212th Gamma ARC LT Colonel Chim, Platinum VIP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
Yes, I own a working microphone. When I communicate, I speak and type (when needed).

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
I joined back in August 2019. Played for a month straight and got 7 days of playtime. Then left and rejoined in 2020 and 2021 for a few days each. Then finally came back for a long time in September 2022 and have not taken any big breaks since.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:
I use TeamSpeak and discord every day, forums not so much unless it’s for looking up information and staying updated about the community.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):
I have gotten jokingly banned twice for a couple of hours each because I was drunk and staff wanted me to get some sleep (2022). Then I got a warn in 2019 for RDM (shield crushed my friend and staff saw it). Got warned again as a joke, which is now removed.

https://imgur.com/a/L5W6ukx (playtime and warns).

State the role of staff on the server:
Staff is here to make sure the rules are being followed and to keep the game fun for everyone. They help out when people make claims and are sometimes people’s role models and set the example for players.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?
Yes, I have read the rules, and I am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:
I used to be a discord mod in a server with 20k people back in 2017-2018 for 4 months. I have no staff experience on Garry’s Mod.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
Yes, I understand I can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
I would go to the player in question and make sure they do not kill anyone else (freeze them if they are still shooting). Then I will check logs. If they only hurt people, I will warn them for ARDM, and if they did kill someone, I will warn them for RDM. If they killed more than 3 clones, I will warn them for MRDM and possibly ban them for a short time.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
I would message a Battalion member to handle this so they can ask an NCO+. If there are no Battalion on, or they take too long to respond, I will put a message in chat asking NCO+ to train a cadet. If nobody goes to train the cadet, I will start bringing NCO’s to the cadet area until one trains them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidentally shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
I will not do anything here and let Battalion handle it in game. If they want me to warn the CT, I will not warn them since it was an accident.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
If I am on my in-game job, I will remind them they technically have to salute me and leave it at that. No need for staff consequences.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
I will verbally warn them and explain why it is still FailRP so they understand why. If they do the same thing again, I will officially warn them for FailRP.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
I will try to make them understand I am not there to go against them, but to make sure the rules are followed and that I am simply trying to explain how to not get punished again. I will explain why and how they broke the rules. If they keep arguing and being unreasonable, I will tell them they can ask for a second opinion from a different staff member.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
I feel like I deserve staff because I have been on the server for a long time now, and I understand how things work and operate. I am integrated within the community and I feel like I am accepted as a person. I have proved to be a serious player. If I were to join the current staff team, I feel like I would fit into it quite well. Many of its members know who I am, and I feel like the communication would go well.

One of my best qualities is the fact that I am compassionate and listen to people before judging a situation. I am kind to people who are kind to me, but I will not back down when someone is being mean or difficult. I am a very persistent person and will not be easily discouraged by an inconvenience.

Furthermore, I feel like the technical side of staff will be easy to pick up since my IRL job requires fast learning in the IT sector (1 year Cyber Security work experience, 2 year University degree). I have some experience dealing with unreasonable people (20k+ member discord server) so I will not have trouble dealing with minges.

Being a staff member would mean the world to me. I would be able to help out the community I love and help protect it. Taking claims will make me feel like I am doing something useful on a deeper level than just playing the game. 

I hit a rough patch with work recently, so my activity has been lacking just a bit. Knowing that I have gotten 100+ hours within 2 weeks in the past, I know that I can put in the hours again after Christmas break in 2024 once work clears up. Not only that, but I work a flexible 32 hours a week, so I will be able to dedicate time to staff whenever I am needed. Again, I would love to be staff on CWRP and I hope you guys will give me a chance.

Thanks to anyone who reads all of this to the end, and have a good day.

+1

Has improved a lot over time.
A really good person.
is commited to the server.
Great Playtime.

Good luck chim one of the best candidates on here.

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic

+1

Positives 

- Is active

- Good playtime

- Achieved high rank

Negatives:

N/A

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

Chim, you're a very nice person, so I'm going to go easy on the reasons.

You come across as very attention-seeking, it's not very normal behavior to randomly come up to a person and ask them who they should e-date on garry's mod because you are simply bored.

A massive red flag for me here is that you keep asking about meeting myself and others quite often in reality, while you should consider taking the hint that some people like to keep their private life, Private. Listening in on private conversations and dm'ing afterward is really weird behavior.

If you want me to consider changing my opinion / view, I would advise you to stop playing this" I'm a female in Garry's mod" role and just act normally like anybody else would.

Ps: Please don't take any offense from this reply, but I have to be honest and evaluate. From my experience towards you, as i stated above you're a very nice person and i don't wish you anything bad.

Edited by Ice Cube
Missed the last part
9 minutes ago, Ice Cube said:

Chim, you're a very nice person, so I'm going to go easy on the reasons.

You come across as very attention-seeking, it's not very normal behavior to randomly come up to a person and ask them who they should e-date on garry's mod because you are simply bored.

A massive red flag for me here is that you keep asking about meeting myself and others quite often in reality, while you should consider taking the hint that some people like to keep their private life, Private. Listening in on private conversations and dm'ing afterward is really weird behavior.

If you want me to consider changing my opinion / view, I would advise you to stop playing this" I'm a female in Garry's mod" role and just act normally like anybody else would.

Can we meet up please?

Current Ranks

Stanley

paul.jpg.ee8febc9d83c902e5070ab3ce77367aa.jpg

Past Ranks 

Paul