Yes to both

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 
2mo 2w 8h 33m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:
CG 2nd LT, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
I prefer speaking, but I can type without issues

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
17/01/2023, I have taken an involuntary break from September until early December, and one small break while playing. 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:
I use Teamspeak and Discord daily. I check the forums weekly to make sure I'm up to date with any new changes coming to the server. I have all important channels bookmarked on the forums so I know when a ban/warn appeal or anything of the sort is posted.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): None

State the role of staff on the server:
Staff ensures that every player has a pleasant experience on the Server and helps out when need be. Staff also must remain impartial at all times and only handle with the proper evidence from logs or clips. Taking claims and fulfilling the needs of the players, if of course, it's a reasonable and a valid claim. Dealing with people that can be mingy and just overall rulebreakers. Helping out when people have questions and staying professional is also a task of Staff. Last but not least Staff ONLY acts on OOC matters. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?
I have refreshed my memory and am familiar with all rules that have been added.

List of all previous server staff experience:
WG CWRP

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Naturally

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before): 

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on CWRP:
Roughly 2 Months

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:
Administrator

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why? 
Resigned, I was very busy IRL with my job, which didn't allow me to do much else other than work. 

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:
I was always trying my best to make the server a more enjoyable experience for all players, helping out where and when I can. And this will not change, so, I wouldn't do a lot differently.

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:
It hasn't been that long since I was last in Staff for me to have made a drastic change in personality. I'm still the same as you can remember. 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
I would TP to said "somebody" in noclip to see and spectate what they are doing. If it turns out to be true that they are running around and killing people, I'd pick them up with my physgun and drag them to some out of bounds area with no players around. Then I'd check the logs to see how many people he's injured/killed and explain what he's done wrong and hand out the punishment accordingly. If the punishment was not ban worthy, I'd bring him back to where he last was, tell him not to do it again and keep an eye on him using the logs, or just following him in noclip. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
I would take the claim, TP to the Cadet and check if there is anyone nearby that could train them in the Cadet Area, if not I'd go to a Battalion Member and tell them to send someone to train that cadet, if this is not possible for some reason, I'd ask in OOC Chat if anyone NCO+ wants to train this Cadet before I would bring someone forcibly. Of course, if the person I bring is busy, they get returned to their business. 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
This could have been a mistake or could have been done on purpose, there's no real way to tell, however I would leave this to the Hierarchy and CG to make the appropriate punishment In-Character. After the debrief I'd go up to him and tell him how to properly safety his weapon, but mistakes happen. 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
This isn't a job for Staff to deal with since this an In-Character situation. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
I'd explain that not everything can be stated in the rules as they would be extremely long, and to use common sense when doing things, for him to treat his character as if it were him in real life. Further explaining that if something doesn't make sense for him to do in real life it would also not make sense in character. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
I'd inform said person I would still have to go through with the punishment since he broke a rule. Then explaining that if he thinks the punishment is unjust, he can go to the official WG Forums and make an appeal for his warn there and give him my name. After all that has been said and done, he'd get returned to his original position to avoid further argumentation. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
I'd like to start this off by saying I have been part of the Staff team before and have experience and understanding dealing with minges and all kinds of people, I know my way around the ULX and have reached high ranks in the past to show that I am a trusted member of the community. My activity has also been a big play in this and now that I have time again I find myself actively playing on the Server again. Furthermore I have no issues asking fellow Staff if I am unsure about doing something. I am eager to learn new things and know when to admit that I am wrong. I am easy to approach, matured more since my last stay and know when to be serious. I'd like to also say that I am dedicated to this Server and want to help and see it grow. I know how to deal with difficult situations, such as very mingy players or disputes that should not be happening. I have and always will be professional in Staffing situations. Now of course, I will make mistakes, unfortunately I am also just a human, but I will always try my best to learn from them and improve myself from them. Being a part of the Staff team would allow me to provide for a better experience of all players. In my free time I am pretty much always on the Server, and if I am not, I am just a mere Discord ping/Teamspeak poke away to help. Lastly, I encourage constructive criticism and feedback. 

Regretfully I have had to leave the Server because of me not having the time, but this has been resolved now as I have found a new place and won't happen again. Staffing has genuinely been the most fun I've had on the Server helping people out. Also apologies for the strange lines again, not sure how to get rid of them. Thank you for reading.
image.png?ex=6591be8d&is=657f498d&hm=d21

Current Ranks:

Battalion Brigadier | Jedi Watchman

Previous Ranks:

CT Senior Medic Colonel | Battalion Colonel | GM ARC 2nd LT | CG Colonel

+1

• Was great as staff last time
  • Very easy going and easy to talk to
  • In my eyes, SMT might not pick you for staff this time around based on the fact that you've only come back recently and there is no way of being sure that you are going to stick around again. I know that the reason you resigned last time was because of issues with your job clashing with free time and I do think that you should get staff again but I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't get it because you have only recently come back

+1

-My battalion mentor will make sure no fun is had and no rule breaking is happening!

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

hmm, this is unexpected 

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1

known Herold since he was in CT, and always did a very good job when we were both in battalion.

the guy already has been staff, so should know how it works.

best of luck buddy.

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |