Zeref

Zeref`s 3rd Battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Zeref

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114273258

Current rank on the server: Event Planner

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 10w 6d

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:  I have a new pretty good microphone.

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: yes

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) In the community I  am known as Zeref i have played in the community for over an year now I live in sweden . i usually spend a lot of time playing gmod every day i spend around 6-8h every day. when i am not on the server i usually play other games like CS GO League of legends. i am currently on summer holidays which means i am spending a lot of time playing games. 

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) 74th ARC ADV S Zeref 

Highest rank obtained:  T SMO (Trail EXO)

What current rank do you have: ARC Advanced Surgeon (COL)

What is your current regiment: 74th

What should we pick you for Battalion: You should pick me for battalion because i am an very active person and i am also very hard working. I usually spend around 6-8h+ on the server every day during this time i usually do trainings and tryouts to make sure the regiment is doing well. You should also pick me because i am responsible with the power and the responsibilities i have. During my time on this server i have also learned a lot about leadership and how to lead people during events.. I am also able to take criticism and learn from it and I am always willing to improve on areas where its needed. Another reason you should pick me is because I can be serious when it's needed. You should also pick me because of the fact that I am able to be on very early Hours were not many people are on.  You should also pick me because i am willing to adapt to the situations where it's needed. You should also pick me because I am dedicated member.You should also pick me because i have a lot of experience with what every individual regimen dose and what their strength and weaknesses are.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion:  The responsibilities of a battalion is to lead the hole base and to lead during events. Whit this it include granting and denying people requests. Outside of that they also need to make sure their supervising regiment is doing good by this doing trainings with them. They should also behave professionally and not minge around on the base. They are also tasked with sending trainer (NCO+) to the cadet area to train cadets when it's needed. When you reach the rank of 2nd LT+ you are tasked with supervising a regiment which means you need to do 2 trainings a week with them.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why) I was onced banned for L2HRP when i was new to the server

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: yes i fully understand that

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL) They stick to their assigned regiment or the regiment they are supervising when you are 2nd lt+. They should also not run into enemy's head in and should value their lives.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

Lead an base attack

call and do a debrief successfully

Do a training with faces and formations (basic training)

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?   Ther job is to help the leader by granting and denying small requstes. they shuld also help the leader whit making big decisions. 

Anything else: N/A

Edited by Zeref

fairy tail GIF

+1

Zeref is a lad, he always comes on and always does a good job. 

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

Simple and good application

Very well known throughout the community as a cool guy and a great EP

Trustworthy, never does bad as an EP, uses ULX well

Never seen this guy minge, serious and dedicated

ARC, competent

former ct 2245 bong

+1 yeah sure
furry tho

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1

Very active on the server.

Got EP so he is trusted.

Believe he can become a god Battalion

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1

- Is an EP so is trusted

- Ark so knows his stuff and is dedicated to the server

- was a good jedi (Blade Warrior)

-Belive he would make a good battlion / leader

- IC Ranks -

|- Grogu | 17/05/21 - FOREVER | | - Grand Master Yoda | 07/04/21 - 17/05/21 | | - Mace Windu | 27/03/21 - 07/04/21 |

|- Anakin Skywalker | 24/08/20 - 27/03/21 | |- Jedi Force Master | 11/04/20 - 24/08/20 | |- Jedi Warden | 29/02/2020 - 11/04/20 |

- OOC Ranks - |- Event Planner | 04/07/20 - 26/02/2020 |

1133595773_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.1ad0481f51e49c331a328efb4879f3cd.gif

Neutral/+1

- has very clear dedication to the server
- clearly knows his stuff about clones as he obtained ARC
- he has understanding of Battalion PoV in Events as an EP
- as far as I can tell, gets along with everyone he meets whether its not at first - it is in future

- My Neutral part is that I have never seen Zeref command his regiment in events - but this could obviously be that its all done in TS or someone else is Leading for 74th (or he is being EP)
- my other concern is that he is 74th and hasn't had experience in pushes or attack formations as far as i have seen - However now he is ARC it's much more likely he will be in those situations

Either way, good luck to you on becoming Battalion 😄

Edited by KissMyDonkey
spelling error

+1 All of the reasons above, gl 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

4 minutes ago, Jeka said:

why 2 times a +1? Not that zeref doesnt deserves it but seems kinda weird ngl

Or he forgot he +1ed it 

Either way 

+1

Zeref has been a long time member of the community and is well aware of leadership through his high ranks in clone and Jedi. Is also well aware of events with his Event Planner rank

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1 

Get this man batt he have been waiting for some time now.

but i have seeing that 74th is dead with 14-17max in their regiement maybe wait a lil bit and get your regiment active, i know people hate healing but they just dont understand how important it is 

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've seen reports of poor performance from you recently which makes us hesitant to bring you into Battalion. You have reportedly interrupted trainings and taken over them and been disrespectfull towards your regimental friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

spacer.pngspacer.png