Guest Heavy Dakka Mech

IDK's CotBG whitelist

RP Name: Norden Jorden or SCP 999 THE BLOB

SteamID: big brain

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 4 days

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 

2020-05-20.thumb.png.8aee6682d33415c16a091e02aec6afcc.png

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?:  Yes i have read them and i also do understand them.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding*  Something you cant do is going on mass killing ( which makes sence sentence because the SCP is not just about killing people if you want to go and kill people you will go SCP-035 or SCP- 457),  you cant use PAC 3 look through SCP 096's containment chamber ( which makes  sence because it is not RP if you can see through and see people out of your chamber) , i can not kill other SCP's , once some one looks at my face (like the photo) i will go and kill them no mater what and when i kill them i will not move from the place where i kill them then sit down in a position where i am not making people look at my face, i will be careful when using the swep so i don't accidentally kill the people who did not look at my face, the level 5 key card will only be used when i breach or someone looks at my face then run 

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: i want to play SCPs that are  not as aggressive ( not killing all the time so like SCP 096)

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail)  SCP 096 will be in a containment chamber where there is no place where his face is visible ( like windows or and video recording device there will be checks to see if you can see SCP 096 at all through his cell ( like cracks or anything else of that sort ). But if his  containment chamber has failed every one but CS and E-11 ( except from D class ) will go to a breach shelter  and CS will go find 096 and with out looking at his face will put something opaque over his face and something to drag him with like rope they will then take 096 to his CC then take of the cuffs and the opaque object from his face. 

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*:  i would breach ( if the door is closed i would use the key card ) i would chase him till i kill him then after i kill him i would stop in the spot and sit down and not positioning my face to any one.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: It is good RP becuase that is what SCP 096 would do in SCP world he would go and kill every one of them. That is just what he is like and why he is a great SCP  

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* if some class D would run past and rips the bag of the E-11 and CS will both look away from 096 and depending on how many CS / E-11 they will inform the other staff about SCP 096 breach and one will go and find the D class and the other CS / E-11 will re-contain SCP 096 

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*:  I will no matter what kill the GOI because even though if i don't it will benefit me it is failRP 

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application:  i am quite good at Role Play because i do drama at school and i think this will help me play this character

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526464741 

In-Game Name(s): Ace Woods 

Playtime (Minimum 3 days): 4d 22h 43mins ( i know it is low )

Amount of Warns (Max 15, exceptions can be made):  6

Have you ever been severely punished before? Why? (3 day+ bans): i think i have been banned once for rdm because i killed a d class that had a keycard for 2 or 3 days

Why do you want to join A-1? (Minimum 250 words): I want to join Alpha One because i can give my tactics and my hours to make sure that we can protect the foundation and every person within the foundation and i can be a good member of Alpha one if you let me try i can be on the site 5 to 6 hours a day i have good aim and i am fluent in English i can tell you all of stuff about the foundation main doors like Gate A Glass Gate, Heavy Containment Zone/Checkpoint, Maintenance tunnel, Heavy Containment Zone Armory, Nuke room ect i also know how to contain most of the SCPS i will never go rogue because i am really loyal to the Foundation and the Site admins let's say if there is a rouge guard i would talk to them then tactical cuff them wait for backup then elastic cuff them so he does not pull out a weapon when i try to cuff him with elastic cuffs let's also say that there is a massive hack with 10 or more ci i would sent two TRO or other type of combat units threw MT and then i would order them to wait until the first line of defence gets engaged in combat what i would do is put one person to gate a ( must have a shotgun ) and i would say go to where the elevator shaft is and wait down the ladders because when you go down the ladders you can't shoot so the shotgun unit can open fire on them and if they die i would order the men guarding GG to move back to EZ café and the hallway near EZ café i would send the NU-7 Scouts down the hallway in sniper position and order them to open fire on the enemy once they run out of ammo i would make the people in EZ café flank them and open fire on them and then i would try to capture one of them then i would interrogate them then let them go but i would get scouts and FA to follow him to his base then order a raid to take them out. (sorry for no full stops)

What is the purpose of A-1?: Alpha one is used for the strictest ops/missions and to protect Site admins.

What can you contribute to the Task Force?: I can tribute my time and my tactics to this Task force. I will never put other people's lives before mine and I would sacrifice myself for the Site admins.

What would you do as A-1 if there are no O5 members on-site?: i would try and protect the other Site admins that are on site but if there is none on. Site i would guard around the Foundation and if there is a hack going on near GG or GA i would try to ambush them from behind.

The safety of Site Administration is ALWAYS number one priority, unless you are ordered otherwise, do you understand?: yes i would put my life before Site admins and i would die to save them.

Going rogue as A-1 is the biggest mistake you can make on the whitelist and will always result in immediate blacklist, do you understand?: yes but i would never go rogue because i will always protect the Site admins.

Question

For you warns, you say "None Before December 2018".  Does this mean you have other warns?  If so, can you please share how many?

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

55 minutes ago, Elk said:

Question

For you warns, you say "None Before December 2018".  Does this mean you have other warns?  If so, can you please share how many?

Thank you for the question, I'll be gladly answering it. To correct you kindly, I said "0 since December 2018". During the time period between Mid-2016 and December 2018 (2+ Years), I had 6+ warns and 2 bans as I was young and inexperienced. As this was almost two years ago and I received the punishment for them, these should not be taken into consideration. I have come a long way and proved myself worthy to many people.

As far as I know, the warns got a reset around Late-2018;I haven't received a punishment of any sort (including staff jail, warn or ban) for 1.5 YEARS. I have kept enforcing the rules and helped staff members punish the rule-breakers and I will be continuing to do same.

I appreciate the comment, have a good night.

CURRENT WARNS: 

20200522005118_1.thumb.jpg.69f98cc496a75af98488ee326ff5727a.jpg

Screenshot taken on 22/5/2020. 

Edited by westend

Warner Bros Dc GIF by The Batman

RP Name: Norden Jorden or SCP 999 THE BLOB

SteamID:  76561198103046580

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 4 days

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 

2020-05-20.thumb.png.8aee6682d33415c16a091e02aec6afcc.png

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?:  Yes i have read them and i also do understand them.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding*  Something you cant do is going on mass killing ( which makes sence sentence because the SCP is not just about killing people if you want to go and kill people you will go SCP-035 or SCP- 457),  you cant use PAC 3 look through SCP 096's containment chamber ( which makes  sence because it is not RP if you can see through and see people out of your chamber) , i can not kill other SCP's , once some one looks at my face (like the photo) i will go and kill them no mater what and when i kill them i will not move from the place where i kill them then sit down in a position where i am not making people look at my face, i will be careful when using the swep so i don't accidentally kill the people who did not look at my face, the level 5 key card will only be used when i breach or someone looks at my face then run 

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: i want to play SCPs that are  not as aggressive ( not killing all the time so like SCP 096) so yes i can play SCP-096 offten 

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail)  SCP 096 will be in a containment chamber where there is no place where his face is visible ( like windows or and video recording device) there will be regularly checks to see if you can see SCP 096 at all through his cell ( like cracks or anything else of that sort ). But if his  containment chamber has failed every one but CS and E-11 ( except from D class ) will go to a breach shelter  and CS will go find 096 and with out looking at his face will put something opaque over his face and something to drag him with like rope they will then take 096 to his CC then take of the cuffs and the opaque object from his face. 

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*:  i would breach ( if the door is closed i would use the key card ) i would chase him all the way to  EZ ( and if the EZ door is closed i would use the CL 5 key card)  till i find him and then i would kill him then after i kill him i would stop in the spot and sit down and not positioning my face to any one.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: It is good RP becuase that is what SCP 096 would do in SCP lore he would go and kill every one of them like he was documented to do. That is just what he is like and why SCP 096 is a amazing SCP 

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* if some class D would run past and rips the bag of the E-11 and CS will both look away from 096 and depending on how many CS / E-11 they will inform the other staff about SCP 096 breach and one will go and find the D class and the other CS / E-11 will re-contain SCP 096 

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: Because of the rule (failRP) i will have to kill the GOI and i can not do any thing about that or i risk getting warned then after i kill him i won't move frop the place of the muder 

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application:  i am quite good at Role Play because i do drama at school and i think this will help me play this character

Template Questions 

State your current/most common RP Name: jake bluk 

State your current Steam Username: Darwin 

Provide your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156932066 

State your current in game level(Level 30 required, exceptions can be made): lvl 50 

State your current in game rank (User,VIP,Gold VIP etc.) Platinum VIP 

State your current playtime in game (2 days required, exceptions can be made): 4d 18h 37m 

How many warnings do you have?(15 warns is the limit, exceptions can be made)You MUST PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT: 1

image.thumb.png.29d8f5723797bda6ac4d287a1d00e2cd.png

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP? (1 sentence is not an answer.): Yes, I understand the rules and that you should not propminge or body climb but only if it is reasonable and that you should not troll and that it could ruin RP experience and that you should not disrespect staff and to not ban evade and that you should not attempt to crash the server. 

Do you understand the basics of 1048? (1 sentence is not an answer.): yes, that I am a small teddy bear who is friendly but can be dangerous and that I cannot open doors and I understand the rules of SCP 1048 and have read them over many times 

Do you understand that PassiveRP is very important in this job and why?: Passive RP is very important in this job because SCP 1048 in his lore does not go on killing sprees and is very friendly to foundation personnel and can just roam freely around the facility so passiveRP is very important for this job 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-1048, and are you willing to follow them at all times?(1 sentence is not an answer): yes I understand the rules that 1048 may not leave the facility unless a admin or higher has been notified about it and I must communicate through gestures and I can draw to communicate by doing /write, I may not antagonise other SCP’s into attacking me and my swep is used to collect ears to build my creations and to take someone's ear the person must be crouched in my direction and be actively interacting with me so I can take their ear and if I am cuffed I must not break out of them and I must not use props to construct duplications of myself as it violates PME and that I can't go into other scp’s containment cells unless there is a crosstest. 

Describe how SCP-1048 should act with and around Foundation Personnel: SCP 1048 should act friendly to the foundation personnel by showing affection to foundation personnel by a hug to the lower leg and can draw child like drawings and can give them to the foundation personnel and should act harmless towards anyone. 

Describe what SCP-1048 does: 1048 tricks foundation personnel by acting friendly towards them once they are crouched and are directly infront of SCP 1048 and interacting with it SCP 1048 can take their ears and once SCP 1048 has enough ears it can make a clone of itself called SCP 1048-A and to make others called SCP 1048-B etc so he can have a friend to walk around the facility with. 

A GOI has breached you out of containment and take you to Gate A, they tell you to come with them, what do you do?: in /ooc I will say to them that you have to get permission from a  admin and I would wait until one can come to approve or disapprove of it , if approved then I would go with them but if not approved I would just walk away because that would be breaking rules and can be bannable  

image.png

Edited by Darwin

RP Name: Dr Web

SteamID: harryh100

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 4 days and 6 hours (currently)

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: I currently have two warnings

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: I have read all of the rules and yes I understand them all.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* Yes I have read the rules of SCP-096 and I have also read extra information regarding SCP-096 on the official SCP Foundation website. I Understand how dangerous SCP-096 is and that it prohibited for anyone that isn’t a class-D to see SCP-096’s face (including via photograph or video).

In dire situations if SCP-096 was to escape seeking SCP-096-1 MTF will have to handle the situation by bagging (placing a bag over SCP-096).

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: Yes I will take advanced of playing as SCP-096 whenever possible. I also have plenty of experience with role playing including the SCP Foundation as well as other games. I also know plenty of information about SCP-096, therefore I believe I will be able to provide a good experience with other players. 

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) SCP-096 should confined in a cell of 5 m x 5 m x 5 m steel cube. Surveillance systems are prohibited inside SCP-096’s cell. The cell should also have weekly checks for any cracks and holes. 

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: I will sprint after SCP-096-1 in an enraged state until I have terminated him. Once he dies I will go into a passive state and sit down. While I have returned to being docile. If someone was to place a bag over my head I would remain still until removed, unless someone was to look at my face.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: Yes that would be good RP as everyone who has looked at SCP-096 in the past has been killed giving SCP-096 a 100% death rate. I also believe it is acceptable to kill in whichever order as SCP-096-1 doesn’t have to be killed first. 

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* I would try to recontain as soon as possible as SCP-096 unleashed in the facility could cause many deaths not just including E-11 or CS.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: It would be considered FailRP if I was to ignore the incident, therefore I would kill the person who looked at my face.

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: I believe I am suitable for the role of SCP-096 as I have months of experience in role playing games as well as a lot of knowledge of SCP-096 including my favourite report being incident 096-1-A where SCP-096 breached due to someone seeing four pixels as well as the failed project: SCRAMBLE. 

warns.png

RP Name: David Concor

SteamIDSTEAM_1:1:430569619 (or this- [76561198821404967])

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above]: 4 days and 14 hours 1 m 48 s

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: no warns, 

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.d78d7fbd50971a0bb5aff6d559f7d956.png

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: yes ive readed it multiple times and understanded well

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding*:

i shouldnt kill any scp's

i cant go to massive killing spree if no one sawd my face

i must use my level 5 keycard only to chase down the scp-096-01 

i cant use pac 3 to see outside my chamber (i dont have pac3)

i must sit down to corners or in front of the wall (facing the wall) in my containment chamber

i must kill scp-096-1 even if its my friend, i must continue rping 

when i killed scp-096-1 i must sit down exactly where i killed him, i cant move away or run to my cc back. i must sit down where i killed him

i cant be purposely breached, if someone tries to  breach me ill call an admin and report him

i must be sure that the person that im chasing really sawd my face ( shows who sawed my face in the right (?) corner in game)

i must be carefull with my swep, when im chasing scp-096-1 i must be sure i dont kill anyone accidentaly

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: i can play scp-096 anytime because i dont have a main job to play. i can give a good rp to anyone in the tests, while chasing scp-096, while idle.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail):first of all, they must locate where is the scp-096 and the victim is, when found if theres no e11/cs near-by, someone has to call them ASAP, when cs/e11 arives everyone has to leave the room where scp-096 is and go to a breach shelter. e11 and cs must turn their backs and start coming towards to scp-096 while closing the doors where they come from. when they feel/bumb in to a thing they must let eachother know and start recontaining it if its the  scp-096 they bumped. while containing it they must use a bag/bucket to cover its face and a elastic resistant to drag him to his cc. when its recontained they must make sure the bag/bucket is on and start dragging him to his cc. they make sure no one tries to make contact with scp-096 ass well. when they arrive to its cc they must put it to corner and take the bag/bucket and elastic resistants off. when theyre done they must turn their backs to scp-096 and walk out of scp-096 cc while closing every door behind

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: i must start chasing him off if hes the only one who saw my face. i must use my level 5 keycard to open checkpoint if he managed to enter the enterance zone. when found him i must kill him and sit where i exactly killed him. after that, probably an e11/cs will come and recontain me

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: it is a good rp. i must kill them. theres no accidents, theres no tolerance. they shouldve be carefull where they looking at. 

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?*:must call for backup to terminate the class d. i must make sure no one sees the face of scp-096, i must tell to no one come near by where is the scp-096 is on the f comms. when we get the bag back from the class d  i must follow the containment procedure. when contained i must talk with HoS about class d who just ran past us 

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: no tolerance as i say. i must kill him to continue the rp if i dont do anything that can will make me get blacklisted from scp-096. also ill make sure that the GOI has admin permission to take me out from the facility

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application:third app hope this will get accepted

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by John Price
colored the questions. removed few parts. added screenshoots

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

RP Name: Kevin Oreily

Steam Name: Menu

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:169757416

Playtime and Level (5 days and level 50 minimum): 5Days and 10Hours of writing this but i play everyday , Level 50 No levels were bought i earned all my levels mostly through the exp machine until i was level 15 and the rest was mainly printers and the SQM

Warns: 1 Warn for Meta game / Ordering a false arrest  

What is the Department of External Affairs?: The Department of External affairs is a branch in the Foundation that  finds information and gathers intelligence about groups of interest in ovis. They help to disinformation Civilians and plans raids on other MTF operations and deals with captured POIs and GoI Member.On the server the DOEA and the intelligence agency are combining creating one big department with 4 main branches. 1. The administrative department , They are headed directly by the 05 and the Administrators. They direct the Foundations actions on all levels. This department includes communication nodes and command centres ; every node and center has a standby for failure redundancy. The jurisdiction of the AD includes the whle Foundation's Financial operations like dispostion of funds , accountancy , budget planning etc. Due to the importants of this department , Loyality checks are more frequent that anywhere else. the Record-keeping office also belongs to the Administrative department. 2. The department of Disinformation , the main job of them is to spread false or misleading information to deliberately deceive the civilians that there isn't anything going on. They are commanded directly from the 05 and administrators. 3. The intelligence Agency, they are tasked with searching , tracking and capturing uncontained SCP Objects and gathering intelligence on hostile groups of interest. undercover Ia cells exists in every major populated area and they disguise themselves as civilians or objects and institutions. The Field Agents are recruited from various defense and law enforcement agencies and special services around the world. 4. There isn't to much known about the Recruitment Bureao but from what is known there job is to location different people from around to world and convince them into joining the organisation to help with different tasks for e.g: Capturing different SCPS or Gathering intel on different Hostile GOI

Who is the Head of External Affairs?:  The Head of External Affairs controls the entire Department of External affairs, They can make contact and guide the Field agent who are essential of establishing order on the surface and deals with GOIs or POIs who have been captured from the surface. Its Essential that the HoEA Has the ability to respond to threats to the site and can coordinate any Armed units on the surface however they have to be reliably to his agents and personnel inside the Site when necessary for Interrogation or to Convert Prisoners

What is a GOI?: A GOI is a Group of Interest for E.G on server the Chaos Insurgency force , there is also the Alexylva University , the Ambrose Restraunts , the Anderson Robotics , The arcdia , TBQ (The Black Queen) The Are We Cool Yet , The Chicago Spirit and the Church of the Broken God and so many more.

Who does the HoEA anwser to?:  The HoEA answers to the Site Director should they intervene with onsite dealings then the Site director reports to the 05 or Administrator

What are the duties of a HoEA?: The HoEA must be able to command MTFs and give them permission for raids so that they have the highest chance to make the operation a success, They must know how to deal with external prisoners who can be classified as either Useless or useful for S-66 (Stigma 66) or 0-12 Conversions (Omega-12). They must also be able to negotiate with any GOIs to coordinate efforts in dealing with hostile GOIs such as , Cif  or Awcy. The HoEA overall job is to protect the site from any external threats to help it run as smooth as possible

What is MTF Sigma-66 and Omega-12? Stigma 66 and Omega 12 are Task forces that are exclusively filled by recruited surface members. MTF Omega-12 is typically reserved for POIs who display anomalous properties that can be taken advantage of to benefit the foundation for e.g Being able to shrink people for combat and intelligence gathering, Super speed to help track down any SCPS etc. Only if they are willing to cooperate with the Foundation. Stimga-66 is reserved for infrantry units such as CI Operatives and they will typically work closely with MTF Nu-7 to deal with surface operations when necessary.

Describe the SCP Foundation as a GOI: The SCP Foundation as a GOI (Group of Interest) that is primarily concerned with preventing anomalies from reaching the surface and causing trouble for the general populace. They typically use anomalies , in very rare circumstances they use anomalies to further their own means and counter hostile GOIs to prevent the anomalies getting captured into hostile GOIs who want to use them to reak havoc on the surface

Thank you all for reading ❤️

Edited by Menu
edit reason : Needed more detail about who the HoEA reports to

+1

-Good playtime

- Good Ammount of warns

-Knows about how to properly communicate with 1048

-Understands the rules of leaving the facility by being capture by a GOI

Good luck -from kevin