Glob's 2nd Staff Application

In-game name(s): CE EFT Rancor Colonel Glob X

Steam Name: Glob

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:193325322

Age when applying: 20

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Britain/ GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):  2 weeks 6 days 5 hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Colonel, Rancor trooper, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and I usually communicate by speaking 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:  1st July 2023 and only a few LOA periods

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I use both the TS and discord daily and i use forums rarely in events of applications or if necessary

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)https://imgur.com/a/DmIGCTe -(Time) https://imgur.com/a/t7KrtXA-(Warns)

State the role of staff on the server: To follow and enforce the rules of the server fully, making sure that the all members follow them despite rank, popularity or your feelings towards said players 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: I have been staffed trained as EP and took a couple claims as per the rules when no members of staff have been online.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes, Fully

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: Firstly check Blogs for the player to check if the claims are true, if shown they have been killing clones stop them and tell them they are breaking server rules and warn them accordingly, if they have been warned previously for this make sure let them know that this is a second offence and kick/ban them for RDM/ARDM

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: Firstly, ask Battalion to say in republic chat that an NCO+ should to go and train the cadet as is their role, if none go then battalion should go through the playerbase from NCO to higher ranks and ask them to train cadets, if players ignore their request i can bring them to the cadet room if necessary

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: If it is clearly only an accident i would explain to be more careful and give a verbal warning to avoid breaking golden rule in the future explaining how it can lead to further warns, keeping in mind that this player may be new to the server or CWRP in general so they are always prone to making mistakes in their first hours/days 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: As this is an in character issue i would not use staff powers in this scenario, i would kindly remind the CT that it is customary to salute to ranks of 2nd LT and higher and that continued disregard of this could result in members of staff believing that they may not be here to RP  

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would make sure to let them know that despite there not being a rule for this scenario it still does fall under the rules of FailRP, reminding them that as it can be a rather broad topic all instances of things that would break FailRP cannot be written into a server rulebook and because of this staff members must often take liberties into what counts as FailRP especially when the offence obviously breaks the rule despite not being written down, especially in an event where someone attempts to use an absence of a rule as a loophole 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: Firstly, I would focus on trying to diffuse the situation by listening to the player and make sure their complaints are heard, however if the player begins to be disruptive or actively rude for example talking over other players in the sit then I would temporarily gag said player to give myself or other players a chance to speak or hand out a punishment, making sure to ungag them once they need to speak.  

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I believe that I can fit into staff quite well as I am an older player than some so my idea of what is right to do and what is wrong to do is well founded and I believe my core principles of what should go on are strong enough to manage people complaints, this mostly comes from my experience both in server and from my job IRL as it involves communicating with a variety of people and in some cases managing complaints and fixing them to make all parties happy which in the end is the key part in being a staff member, admittedly my in-game rank of Colonel isn't the highest out of other staff members, EPs or I can imagine other applicants, it does mean i do have responsibility and the respect that comes with it by recruiting and training new players who join the regiment and making sure they understand specific rules like LVS Guidelines that come with the role, recently my role in Rancor has also helped with this as I now have the added responsibility of managing and guiding CTs and new players on the server into regiments and making sure they act accordingly. Additionally my role as EP also factors into my experience as I know how to use ULX, Blogs and the staff menu as I am required to use them almost daily when doing events, helping staff with claims if necessary or checking if people have broken server rules when asked this experience would help me with my staff duties if I was to be accepted with these tools as previously stated I have had experience in dealing with claims when staff members haven't been online mostly by giving equipment for trainings or granting cloak/no-clip for people running trainings, as well as helping people with issues they may have with content. I have previously helped with dealing with people breaking rules especially  within my own regiment for example 'minging', breaking Golden Rule, FailRP an more recently Prop abuse (Prop surfing, Prop Spam and Prop killing) with help from members of hierarchy who have Staff roles and other members of staff present at the time, in short reporting offences and supplying evidence and going through talks about behaviour and both in character and out of character punishments (strikes, kicks and server warns for example) as well as giving evidence or helping watch certain suspicious members of the server who may have joined to be disruptive or ruin other peoples experience. 

+1

Everything's alredy been said.

CWRP: 212th Lieutenant Commander | Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | Jedi Initiate

IRP:  ISF Sergeant First Class | Prefect

spacer.png

Can be mingy and has been striked in EP twice.

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Denied

Staff Applications are now closed.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate