1mo 1w 1d 18h 26m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Battalion Major
Jedi Knight
Platinum vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes the corsair HS80

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined back in 2019 and took a long break since then. I am back since 4 months and took a break just now because of medical reasons and a private reason that I told Breatoking about. If it is important for the application please ask me privately. If I were to be accepted i will set my LOA to a ROA

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I look into the forums daily to read up on new posts. Discord and teamspeak i also use daily for meetings.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

I have been banned for LTARP once. A scav had me captured and i had to leave due to the servers at work crashing
https://imgur.com/a/mCuYIuT

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to help keep the server smoothly. The help with dealing out punishments and help out with sims sometimes. They can provide a service for players who ask for it

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have multiple times and i believe i am familiar with them

List of all previous server staff experience:

Unfortunately i do not have any previous staff experience

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I understand. If you give reason that you are not doing your job good you may get demoted

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would teleport to the player to spectate him.  i would also look at the logs to see if he has done any damage to others. If the player starts doing it again or i have enough evidence i will pull them into a sit and give the appropriate punishment/warning

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I will ask the highest clone/battalion to assign someone. If it takes too long i will put in ooc that i need a trainer or i will bring someone

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If it is accidental and he only shoots once it is up to cg/leading clone to deal with this punishment. Let the roleplay continue

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Tell him in an rp way. It is not the breaking of a server rule. If i am in a sit he does not need to salute

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

Some scenarios require just thinking. If a clone is physically incapable to do something and they do it in game it's just dumb

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I will try to explain to them why i did it. I would also point them to the forums with any evidence they have, should they feel they have been treated unjustly. If they keep arguing i would explain to them that they can be punished for unnecesary arguing.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I deserve staff more than others because I feel I have been more dedicated to the server. I never took a break if I wanted to. All my LOA’s were forces due to life reasons and me not being able to get my mins done. I recently had to take a break but when I come back I will take gmod fully up again as I love this community.

I even took it as far as meeting with people from this community like Duck or Breatoking. While it was just an afternoon we had fun. With all the fun I have with this community and playing on the server I feel the need to give something back and I feel staff is a great way for that. With my experience as battalion I know how to de-escalate a situation and I know how to react to problems. I feel that I can perfectly combine being battalion and staff and I understand that being staff is not an excuse to do less for battalion.

With me working at home for the next 2-3 months I am on the server very early so there will always be a staff member on the server. I come on early and leave late. I do not have any staff experience but I learn quickly by doing the tasks and I am not afraid to ask someone if I need to or admit I made a mistake. I think I would be a perfect fit for staff and that I would very much enjoy it.

If he comes back and is active then yeah not bad

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

Denied

Staff Applications are now closed.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate