Nutz's seconded shot at Staff.

In-game name(s): CE AFT CPT Nutz, Jedi Initiate Nutz

Steam Name: Nutz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:557032774

Age when applying: 14

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England GMT 

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes and I can speak it fluently

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1mo 1w 4h 11m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Platinum VIP, CE Commissioned Officer, Jedi initiate.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes I do own a microphone and I type and speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the sever from 2019-2020 and I am LOA until 19/02.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I use it every time. 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to  http://imgur.com/  or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): MRDM, Prop minge x3, Prop climbing, Prop abuse. https://imgur.com/a/skB8Lwp 

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff is to make sure the rules are followed and there is a safe environment for everyone and when you are in a staff sit listen to both sides and not choose sides with anyone even if they are a close friend. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes I am familiar with the rules.

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I do understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: Bring the player that they are saying that are randomly kill the other clones and check Blogs if it is true and if it is warn him for RDM if it is lower then 3 but if it is higher warn him for MRDM and ban him for 3 days or longer if he killed more.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: You go to the cadet and say in OOC "Does anyone want to train a cadet before a bring someone" and if no one takes it you go for the lowest NCO rank first then if all NCO are busy go to CO and if all CO are busy what will be rare go to SO. 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: If it done accidently you will not bring them into a staff sit as it was not done on purpose.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Do nothing as the rule is not enforced by any admin.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: You should tell them that some rules are hidden and they should be more careful and you will not warn them as they did not know of the hidden rules.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: If they keep arguing I will say that if they don't accept it they should go to the forums and create a un-warn/un-ban request there.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words) I would make a good staff member as I have learned how to behave with the rules and I will treat everyone equally and always make sure everyone is having fun and that no one will free to break rules and everyone will have a safe environment.

• Lots of Warns
  • Didn't meet the minimum of 250 Words to "why he is better Staff then others applicants"
  • Behaviour sometimes questionable

In my opinion, you are not ready yet to become a staff member but good luck anyways

Edited by Haven

-- CG Commander -- 
-- Ex-CG Snr Medic -- 

Not the best pick for staff

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

Denied

Staff Applications are now closed.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate