Pending

Pendings Staff App

In-game name(s): GM ARC Captain Pending

Steam Name: Pending

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:212722298

Age when applying: 19

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: United States EST

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 2mo 2w 2d 10h

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: GM ARC Captain / Plat VIP(All servers bundle)

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I do own a working microphone, and I speak the majority of the time

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: May 2021. I have taken some breaks after resigning from 501st ARC Colonel, DU VC, and Batt Captain, but I am here to stay now

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I use TeamSpeak and Discord everyday, and I check the forums a couple of time a week

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns.  I got banned from the discord for bypassing a mute in the middle of 2022. No in game bans, kicks, or warns
https://imgur.com/a/ifyBFck

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff is to make sure that everyone is following the server rules, and that they are enjoying the server to the fullest. Simple things such as clearing up and questions about the server, giving people weapons, or removing tanks. Overall, a staff member is an helper on the server that is meant to assist anyone that needs them.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? I have read them

List of all previous server staff experience: I have been staff twice before on smaller CWRP servers back before I joined WW, so I am a little rusty with the commands, but I have a basic background knowledge of what to do.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Of course

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would teleport to the player in noclip to see if they are currently trying to kill clones. If they are then I would freeze them and drag them away to a secluded area on the map, and then let them know that what they were doing was breaking the rules. Next I would warn/ban him depending on the severity of the RDM. If the player was not actively killing the player, then I would check the logs to see their outgoing damage. If they did enough damage to warrant a sit, I would repeat the steps above.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would tp to the cadet and tell them to wait patiently and someone will be with you shortly. I would then for any volunteers in OOC and TP anyone who volunteers. If no one volunteers I would tell a battalion member to pick someone, and let him handle it. If this process takes to long I would tp NCOs starting at CPL to find someone to train them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: If the CT shot someone by accident, I wouldn't intervene as a staff member. I would just let CG arrest him for golden rule, seeing as it would be an in character situation.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: As a staff member I wouldn't say anything, and to be honest even as a clone wouldn't tell him off. If a CT was expected to salute every 2nd LT within an informal setting they would lose interest and break their key. If it was a formal setting I would remind him of the rule, but I couldn't care less if a CT didn't salute me.

5 ) Someone commits Failrp, but claims that the specific instance of Failrp is not explicitly stated within the server rules: Although they may be right that it isn't in the rules, they don't cover every possible scenario where someone could failrp. Because the did commit a failrp offense the thing they did was failrp I would still warn them, and explain to them that although it isn't in the rules, failrp applies to any actions that wouldn't be acceptable in rp.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would let them know one more time why I warned them. If the insist on arguing the punishment I would point them towards the rules sections of the forums to read over the exact rule that they broke, Finally, if they still insist I would tell them to make a appeal on the forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I believe that I am a good fit for staff, because I have been around the server for some time now, and I have reached decently high ranks in the past. I have been a part of many different aspects of this server including hierarchy, arc, medic, spec ops, and a multitude of different regiments. I feel as though my time in both battalion, and in hierarchy will help me contribute a lot to the staff team.  I have been a trusted member of the WW community for the last 3 years, and I have never been striked, warned, or demoted in game which speaks to my character. I believe that as a staff member I can put my full effort into the server and its people. I have a decent background knowledge with ULX in the past, so I wouldn't have to take as much time adapting to the commands needed for a staff member. I think personality wise I am a good candidate for staff, because out of character and most of the time on the server I am a laid back kind of person, but when I need to take things seriously I am able to quickly adjust when the situation calls for it. I believe that I am a very active member of the community, whether that be in game, on the discord, or in TeamSpeak. I also would like to say that I have resigned in the past for dumb reasons, but that is not the case now, all of the factors that were in my way of playing the server are gone, so there is no need to worry about that. 

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope you consider me for staff

Neutral
he is a Nice Guy and Grinds the Gmod server 
your a big minge at times and a Bit of a mong sorry but its true

i believe with the correct Guidance you could become a good staff

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

• Good application
  • Some great reasons as to why you would be better suited for staff than other applicants
  • Would be a great choice for staff based on experience, activity and attitude ic/ooc

I'm sure you could be a good staff but you are prone to messing about

If you shape up a bit, then yeah you'd be among the better applicants here

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1 

Pendong

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1

Positives 

- Good Application

- Good playtime

- Very Active

- Overall nice guy and is very chill, would be an excellent staff member!

Negatives:

- N/A

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

Can be mingy, but solid work IC. Active and good performing. +1

-Ex CWRP Ranks -