Degenerate3

Degenerate Unban Request

Server you were banned from?: SCP

Roleplay-Name?: Gavin O'Neil

STEAMID?: STEAM_0:1:197868698

Explanation of why you should be unbanned?: 
It's been a good while. Done a lot of shit and I'm not the same 14-year-old that used to play on the server and dick about the whole time. I don't know what to write because it has been that long ago, but all I can say is that I've changed and I want to rejoin the community. V7 looks class and I'm not that guy anymore that will join on an alt to see how I can mess with people on V7. Plus I want to finally play HOMD because its the cool funny bald guy.

Anything else you would like to say on-to your case?: I'm happy to answer any questions privately because I don't want to give my life story to a bunch of strangers (Discord is i_am_confused)
I have missed SCP and some of you lot (Still and addict lol)

good times

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

POV: Jason haze spent 30 min thinking of what to type 🤓image.png.9844a3e9b3ca39341e74b0175ed32172.png

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
On 3/28/2024 at 10:18 PM, Degenerate3 said:

Done a lot of shit and I'm not the same 14-year-old that used to play on the server and dick about the whole time.

Yh but you're the same retard who came back after being banned multiple times to either prop kill people or spam the servers. Honestly feel like you'd serve no other purpose than to try and please puggo by being some lapdog who looks for attention by RDMing on a gmod server. At least puggo and the rest of sneed had some class and were somewhat funny. You just felt like the reject who was trying to fit in

Also you: ...

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

6 hours ago, Jason Haze said:

Yh but you're the same retard who came back after being banned multiple times to either prop kill people or spam the servers. Honestly feel like you'd serve no other purpose than to try and please puggo by being some lapdog who looks for attention by RDMing on a gmod server. At least puggo and the rest of sneed had some class and were somewhat funny. You just felt like the reject who was trying to fit in

why so mad? is only a game

+1 degenerate

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

9 hours ago, Jason Haze said:

Also you: ...

yeah man, youre completely right and a lot has. i can remember you were a chill enough dude, so ill fill you in if you want to know the details and many you'll see that i really have changed 

On 4/1/2024 at 2:59 AM, aidenross2024 said:

+1 helped cartel hack in the war

giphy.gif

i dont like kiddy fiddlers like flamingo :DDD

dont forget about the funny suitcase in the ocean that was there because of staff bias and bribery lol

DENIED

Now some people are going to think this is controvisal on my previous words/decisions etc and that can be the case but. I realise its been what 2/3 years since you got yourself banned from SCP on a perm basis. However you say that you have changed and thus on in the application but you've been on the website 4 days and the account name you go for is just a minge type name basis from my POV. So for now my decision is that server wise you can stay banned as of right now casue your actions are your actions + the account name really threw me off your app as it gave that minge behaviour behind it + the offences you had. The way you can improve on this is getting known in the community playerbase and building a decent personality amongst the community members and it might change my opinion in the future, however the discord can be open to you but there are rules to follow as anywhere else

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager