JahWeld

JahWeld's Battalion application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: JahWeld

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:129045755

Current rank on the server: Plat VIP

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum): 2 weeks, 4 days and 20hrs

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: yes a few times, i will also refer to it every so often to refresh my memory

Do you meet the requirements: yes

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum): I am  18 years old, and have just finished my last year at college studying Art + Design, however I don't plan on taking it on to Uni. I focus mainly on Graphic Design and Illustrations, creating stuff for various groups of people or just to kill some spare time. I currently work part time but i like to take a decent bit of overtime for extra money (usually early morning shifts so i wont miss Any 'crucial events' relating to the server. In my other free time, i like to play 1st person shooters like Valorant, warzone or Cs:go (and obviously gmod) and play football or basketball.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: 501st Colonel JahWeld

Highest rank obtained: 501st Temp EXO

What current rank do you have: Colonel

What is your current regiment: 501st

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) :

i believe i would be a good addition to battalion as i am an active player and would consider myself to be capable at leading at a higher rank. i am a very chilled person which means i can think on the spot and create a solution that will support everyone involved, this also means that I will not abuse my power and start commanding people unnecessarily . I am a very friendly person and get along with almost everyone without fail. Throughout my time on this server i have always been a part of 501st (currently the 2nd longest running member in the regiment) , where i have learnt many skills and leadership 'abilities' whilst having the rank Temp EXO and also being Colonel for almost 3 and a half months. I personally believes this shows my loyalty within itself. A growing interest i have always had would be to lead and assist 'parties'. Also due to working since i turned 16, not only am i  very open to criticism and will use it to get better in the future to come, but i have been trusted to take control on situations such as ordering stock, locking up and even supervising.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum):

The roles and responsibility's for battalion are to lead events, and to play a vital part in keeping order within base and Combat( whilst leading) . As they are a higher rank than the entire regimental hierarchy system, they must show discipline and help prevent un-helpful situations from occurring and if necessary, punish the involved/ report it to higher command for proper treating. If leading the battalion is responsible for the outcomes and should be able to think fast and sufficiently to prevent the loss of many clones. another thing to note is that orders should always be clear, as miscommunication can lead to a dysfunctional attack/defense which could then cause a big loss on behalf of the republic.  

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why): No

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: yes

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)

when not leading, Battalion should assist and supervise their regiment by providing support with following the correct orders, whether that's defending a key area or pushing alongside frontline regiments, Commanding should be left to the highest ranking member online. Also they should follow any orders given for themselves by the leading battalion,

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

1. lead/order a base attack

2. host a briefing/debrief

3.hold a regimental mando

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?

whilst co-leading, the main focus should be on granting/denying minor requests,  and to provide information/ intel to the leading battalion. Also to advise the leading battalion on any important decisions or  what deacon's to set.

+1

Lad 

Competent

Will make a good member

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1
Active
Decent Playtime

HR which shows dedication
Good luck  )

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
Battalion Officer

Former Ranks
CF-99 Squad Leader
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

As previously mentioned by kids, Battalion are full. I wasn't here last week to close them so i'm doing it now. You can re-apply with the same application when they open up again.

spacer.pngspacer.png