Server you got banned from:scprp

Your name in-game: Dutch or Albert WeeWoo (imma get -1 cause off my name)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456449592  ( steamID64: 76561198873164912

Admins' name that banned you: idk

Admin's steamID: idk

Why did you get banned?: no reason on ban thingy

Evidence(Un-necessary): no

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: cause in not a minge anymore. and wont crash the server anymore cause off spawning one prop trhuw a witcher portal. ut well should u not be warned by an admin before that.. cause one prop thruw a witcher portal isnt alot?

Anything else?: this was like 1 year and a couple off months ago do idk any information sorry.   

Edited by Just_A_Dutch

People that attempt or do crash the servers should not be a part of this community.

5 hours ago, Just_A_Dutch said:

just saying cause i know people are lazy to read unbans : I SPAWNED 1 prop trhuw a witcherportal. my friend spawned around 10 trhuw then and i got the ban he dint.

It does not matter how many props you spawned , it's the technique you used to crash the server.

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

1 minute ago, Just_A_Dutch said:

50 players crashed the server like 1 year ago so yeah idk whats worde one prop trhuw a witchergate? or a server running on a toothpick

Your answers clearly show that you are not even sorry for it.

And that you don't understand what you did wrong.

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

On 7/14/2020 at 11:00 AM, Just_A_Dutch said:

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: cause in not a minge anymore. and wont crash the server anymore cause off spawning one prop trhuw a witcher portal. ut well should u not be warned by an admin before that.. cause one prop thruw a witcher portal isnt alot?

big fat -1

See, this happened at the little 2019 christmas party, where joshy had a portal that lead to the event room were we were just chilling and doing fun shit before christman.  Mr Dutch started putting multiple props (not one) through the portal.  I personally told him to stop, as he would get banned.  He didnt listen,  Joshy had to perm ban him.  For this, i do not think you should be unbanned, as you just didnt care and tried to crash the server.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Denied

Remember you regularly breaking rules over and over and generally minging about non stop. The fact you also tried crashing the server on purpose just adds to the amount of issues we had with you.