Leo Katsi

FBI - Unusual Incident Unit

logo-color.png

Unusual Incidents Unit 

(Thread Repost)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UIU will function as a highly secretive group that will be focused on capturing and researching the anomalous, protecting the civilian populace, working alongside the local Government and investigating and combating the various GOIs around the surface. 

Last time out UIU was too raid heavy and combat focused with the Agent job just being a combat unit really, this time I want the group to be more secretive and stealthy like actual FBI Agents where a cover story is maintained and raids are only carried out after an investigation has taken place. 

UIU will have a good mix of Passive RP and Combat RP. I mean that btw, I don't mean "We hold preaches and do non specific research" I mean actually making a character and going undercover. 

Now I am sure a lot of people will draw comparisons between UIU and Pentagram as the two groups are both US Government organisations. However, as we've all experienced Pentagrams goals and methods are extremely questionable and can seem confusing to non Penta members on the server. In real life CIA and FBI relations are pretty icy and the two orgs rarely co-operate, so there's no reason why anomalous versions of the two groups wouldn't also conflict in some areas, possibly even leading to indirectly combatting one another over certain matters. It definitely won't be as clear cut as "UIU and Penta just team up 24/7 and work together" in fact it's very unlikely the two groups will really interact with each other unless a conflict arises between them for whatever reason. 

Just to re-iterate, Pentagram has no real bearing on this group either way and UIU will likely not team with or attack Pentagram directly and vice versa. Heck, UIU probably knows very little about Pentagram in lore and will likely just stay out of their way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UIU Head Agent (1 Slot) 

Weapons: A small selection of pistols (Like HoEA, O5, HR etc), all cuffs, anomaly scanner. 

Special Abilities: Ability to spawn an entity that shows every comm channel in a nearby area 

Playermodel: Suited Model 

"The Head of UIU Operations in OvisCity" 

UIU Field Agent (5 Slot) 

Weapons: AR 15, M1911, Lockpick, Hacking Keycard, Cuffs, anomaly scanner 

Special Abilities: Ability to spawn an entity that shows every comm channel in a nearby area. Ability to disguise as a civilian 

Playermodel: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=107411755&searchtext=FBI

The comms entity: 

Credit to Dylan for the idea. The entity is a deployable thing through the F4 Menu. When spawned, it will show all comms in a nearby area (Will be a medium size, think Adytums after a few sacrifices) to nearby UIU Agents. The comms will show up as "???" and will not state who is speaking or what comms they are. For example, all you'd get through is "[???] Hello World". This will mean UIU Agents will have to set up a cover story (E.G: A Shop) Next to the building they are investigating to deploy the entity and use it. This fits with the lore as UIU uses FBI tech and the FBI is fully capable of listening in on phone convos or radios. 

This also lends itself well to the whole "Undercover investigation" part of the job I am aiming for. 

UIU Will not be massively Hostile or Friendly to the various GOIs in Ovis as it's not a mainline combat job with complex relations. The only alliance UIU has is to the US Government and US Citizens and will do everything it can to protect them from the anomalous. 

This means that UIU will be Friendly to the local PD and the Foundation if the Foundation are helping combat GOIs. This does not mean that UIU will enforce the PDs laws and give every anomaly to the Foundation and defend them. UIU will take action against the Foundation if Foundation start a war against the PD and starts killing civs. UIU will also use "Gag Orders" on Citizens who know about the anomalous. This is basically an NDA and action will be taken against those who break them. 

UIU will keep a close eye on MCND and AR but won't be actively hostile against them in the sense that they will mass raid and kill robots in the street. It means that they will try to hamper the groups in a more subtle way and like the real FBI will only arrest members if they have a good amount of evidence. 

Template:

Name: 

SteamID: 

Name you will use for UIU: 

Why do you want to join UIU: 

Write a short backstory for your UIU character: 

Explain the purpose of the UIU on the server:

Group Management:

Manager: Leo Katsi (can be changed)

Vice-Manager: Zack Michael Smith (can be changed)

Reposting the same thread from before due to I think its more suited now

Edited by Leo Katsi
Updating

Neutral,

I loved this fucking group. It sadly died all the times It was resurrected. I hope it comes back one day with ALL its glory. 

I miss the old UIU. So therefore It's a neutral. I feel like the group has died too many times, but I also fucking loved it.

Also, currently we have too many anomaly catching GOIs + the foundation.

Edited by Clint Westbrook
9 minutes ago, Bernie Clancy said:

Let it rest in peace

How many times did ECM Came back? And now it came back with O1...While I agree with it being a bad idea to add this job now but if GOC wouldn't be a thing I think this would actually be active.

-1 (for now)

Maybe its peer pressure from all the other -1s. Maybe it's just because UIU won't work right now.

GOC is already in the server which represents the 'good' and 'orderly' side of the anomalous community, who essentially do things for the people and for the better of them rather than for themselves.

I do think UIU should be added on the server again soon. Maybe after church is removed (which I do think will be removed soon due to inactivity and sarkics no longer existing so church's biggest enemy is gone) and GOC becomes a bit old. 

The previous UIU was inactive and did fuck all, and GOIs just crushed it most of the time. Yeah, they did the odd good raid that they could flex, but for the most part it was just the 1 person who ONLY played UIU, and didn't play anything else.

All agents should get arrest batons seeing as they, well, are the FBI, and have the power to arrest people. And maybe some extra guns etc. to add some variety to what they can buy

I think it, overall, would do great in the server just... not at it's current state and not with the current gear/purposes/allowances. Repost in a month or 2.

imagine being so lazy you just repost a UIU thread without permission (a shitty one too)

let it die

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

7 hours ago, Xhorinhas said:

Didn't work last time, why would it work now with GOC and a dead surface? Let it die along the server. Shit managers and shit group over all (if you want to RP as UIU, just post an ??? app)

Nice CLR C + CLR V , very original suggestion and ideas ngl, i salute you sir . 

Wtf is AR?

Surface isn't dead, the GOIs are