Platinum VIP and 501st Commander Portal

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:
No

Playtime:
10w 2d

Predicted time on server per week:
40-50 Hours

Warns/bans:
6 warns due to immaturity in the past. I was last warned October 2019. 1 Ban again due to immaturity in the past.

Do you use a microphone:
Yes I do and it is of good quality.

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:
I Strive to improve the overall behaviour in the player base and to keep a positive spread around the server. I also want the help and fix issues that happen and make sure the player base are having fun whilst Roleplaying.

Why do you stand out among other candidates:
  I am Mature and dependable, and I feel like when given a task to do I have to get the task done and with excellent results.

I have been on this server for around almost 2 years now. I have involved myself with a few regiments including, GM, ARC and I am currently in 501st hierarchy. I have learnt the rules on the server and the situations I may be placed in if I was to become staff.

Although I have 6 warnings I have moved passed it and learnt from my mistakes I understand what I did wrong however as I said I was last warned in October 2019 which was back when I was immature and untrustworthy but since then I feel I have greatly improved in maturity and seriousness. I have never been a staff member, but I have some average knowledge in the ULX commands.

Why should we pick you to staff our server (200 words):

Personally, I think I would be a good addition to the staff team because I have experience in dealing in issues and having to be mature and calm to fix the issues as I am a current 501st Hierarchy member. I can mirror those characteristics of being mature and calm a lot to staff as if you are dealing with any sort of situation you need to be calm and mature to resolve the situation.

As I have said before, I have been part of this community for almost 2 years and in those years, I have seen many changes to this server. I have seen regiments come and go and I have had learnt a lot from some of my friends on the staff team. I am always expanding my knowledge on commands and the behaviour I should be presenting to other members of this community.

As a staff member of werewolf gaming I believe I will reach the demands and push myself to perform immaculate results that me and my fellow staff members would be pleased with. I have been entrusted into a role that demands a great deal of responsibility. People trust me to make the right decisions and I believe I have stepped up to that responsibility of being a regimental hierarchy member.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:
I fully understand this may happen.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:
Staff on Duty is an OOC job so he would not salute me so I would not do anything. However if I was on my Commander role I would remind him that you salute 2nd LT+.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:
 Firstly, I would apologize to the staff hierarchy for not meeting my requirements as a staff member. By making up for this I would work twice as hard to meet all requirements for next week.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

I would talk to this staff member about our issue to see if we could work things out and resolve the issue.

Anything else: wgswrp

spacer.png

+1

Has come a very long way from what he used to be, proving himself by become 501st hierachy even getting commander. Is serious and is more mature that most people older than him. Portal would make a great staff memeber.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO

- CG Temp Vice Commander

- DU ARC SGTM

- CG ARC Colonel

- Jedi Watcher

- Jedi Agent

- Jedi Consular

- Hauptamt Köningsplatz Oberbereitshaftsleiter

Finance Oberbereitschaftsleiter

Hauptpanzerjäger

- HLRP Senior Discord Staff

+ Seems like a nice guy and should be given a chance with staff, Although Hide your women if you want to keep your relationship

Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

OOC

[SWRP] Senior Event Planner

[HLRP] Senior Moderator

IC

[HLRP] Lambda

[NRP] Rottmeister 

Spoiler

Previous Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[SWRP] Administrator

In Character Ranks

[SWRP] Plo Koon 

[SWRP] 91st 2nd Lieutenant
[NRP] Richter 

[SWRP] Honour Guard
[SWRP] Battalion 1st Lieutenant

SA.png

+1 Portal is an absolute gamer. He has changed insanely from his past and proven himself to be very mature and worthy of a staff spot 

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1 Active Trusted good for staff

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1

Portal is probably one of the biggest competitors for this rank, due to his IC Rank and also his maturity.

He should of got it last time in my opinion

Good luck

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1 His maturity level has Increased soo much in the last year and now he is hierarchy, he is proven himself enough to get a chance.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager

+1

Reasons stated above.

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary
Security Staff

Previous
RC Vice Commander x2
ARC Vice Commander
CE Commander
Executive Admin
Event Planner

+1

Should've gotten it before

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

+1 nothing that hasnt already been said, doing a great job and has shown lots of dedication to 501st and I assume he would do the same as staff.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...