I can't hold it in

Are you from Mcdonalds?
Cuz I'm loving it

EA Game
It's sports the in

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
Just now, Bread said:

WAAAA F BFBFFBFBSJSHEYRBRBFB SDBRBRBRBTBTBY  

activate the tesla coils

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

THE MESSIAH WILL BE VICTORIOUS! THE ANTICHRIST WILL FALL! THE VATICAN WILL BURN! BLACKROCK, THE WORLD BANK, THE SLAVEMASTERS WILL ALL FALL! THE SLAUGHTERHOUSES YOU CALL KINGDOMS WILL BURN! EVEN IF I DIE, LIKE A MILLION ARROWS WE WILL FLY! IN GOD I WILL BE REBORN! THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED! HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD!

retard_borna.png

If you eat 5000 bananas in an hour, you'll die of radiation poisoning.

1 gram of uranium has 3 billion calories or smthn.

If you are about to die, your brain makes your life flashes before your eyes to try to find a way to survive as one of your memories might hold the key to it.

If the earth is flat, why does a ball not fall sideways if I drop it.

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

Lik n soob for increased playtime

Benny wickers shall receive 1 second less playtime for dislik
Windows XP shall receive 30 seconds less playtime for dislik
Philips Keter shall receive removal of Dupe creator tag for dislik

Edited by Joe Conner

seal GIF

toxic misuse

bring back actual funny memes

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

6 hours ago, Fayne™ said:

Teach me

seal GIF

Why did you make me do this? You’re Donating so that you can watch everyone around you be Rich! Think Nobody! You’ll outlast every fragile-poor insignificant businessman In this City. You’ll live to see Bill Gates Empire crumble to dust and declare bankruptcy! Everyone and your Real-Estate you know will be gone! What will you have after The Covid Recession

NqSMSnK.jpg