Jason Ray

Ban request on Shin Dowa

Your name in-game: Lukas Martello

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162739020

Person's you report name:  2nd Lieutenant Shin Dowa

Person's you report SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66653855

Why do you want him banned?: RDM, I was a CI delta disguised as a paramedic jsut standing at bluedoor and he just sprays me down for no reason

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPSx8QfRNL8&ab_channel=Puggo

Almost forgot, credit to puggo for the footage

Edited by Jason Ray

Ah yes I was waiting for this post. Here is my defence.

-1st point. There was about 15 people on. Everyone else considered it downtime, didnt really do much they were the only ones doing hardcore RP. Everyone else was having fun and no one complained.

-2nd point. They raided atleast 3 times in the span of 30 minutes.

-3rd point. Foundation at the time was hostile with MC&D. We knew their clothing aswell.

-4th point. You, a paramedic got through Blue door and tried to get through MT. When we opened MT you threw a gas grenade and shot first. Because I got hit I left and saw you leave on cameras. 

-5th point. The whole time I was watching subway and MT, GA at cameras therefore I saw you leave and meet up with MC&D which once again we were hostile with at the time.

-6th point. I saw you and the MC&D blocking my cameras and trying to get through Blue door before the FA opened it. 

-7th Next time show the entire footage leading to the reason why I shot you on sight. 

As far as i know there is no down time and also didnt u also put evidence on u Alt E abusing? also i dont play on SCP so dont know if Downtime is a thing but if it isnt its a +1 for me. 

Also its not like u can declare its downtime that like me and my friend delcaring that we can kill anyone we want with no reason

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

12 minutes ago, Evilgejf said:

As far as i know there is no down time and also didnt u also put evidence on u Alt E abusing? also i dont play on SCP so dont know if Downtime is a thing but if it isnt its a +1 for me. 

Also its not like u can declare its downtime that like me and my friend delcaring that we can kill anyone we want with no reason

Thank you SWRP dude that is blacklisted from bunch of regiments and currently is a 327th COL. 
I agree with him. There is no such thing as downtime so stop thinking it is okay to use it as an excuse.
Neutral/+1

Edited by Kvisten

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

12 minutes ago, Evilgejf said:

As for the downtime I meant it this way. Me and some of my friends were actually having fun while there was not a lot of players on. Everyone else said its downtime so I assumed it is, since I dont know if there is offical one. No one cared if there was "rdms". And then these guys came in tryharding and raiding really often (which as far I know is not allowed and there is a cooldown) and as soon as they get killed (which I had more than enough evidence and info to KOS them) they start complaining.

51 minutes ago, Shinguru said:

-1st point. There was about 15 people on. Everyone else considered it downtime, didnt really do much they were the only ones doing hardcore RP. Everyone else was having fun and no one complained.

downtime doesnt exist

51 minutes ago, Shinguru said:

Idk who did but i did not

52 minutes ago, Shinguru said:

-3rd point. Foundation at the time was hostile with MC&D. We knew their clothing aswell.

I was CI not MC&D

53 minutes ago, Shinguru said:

-4th point. You, a paramedic got through Blue door and tried to get through MT. When we opened MT you threw a gas grenade and shot first. Because I got hit I left and saw you leave on cameras. 

not me, from what i heard from drakan was you shot for no reason then he returned fire and naded, he barely survived

54 minutes ago, Shinguru said:

-5th point. The whole time I was watching subway and MT, GA at cameras therefore I saw you leave and meet up with MC&D which once again we were hostile with at the time.

those were blocked and on them i did nothing wrong, talking to mc&d is not a reason to shoot me.

55 minutes ago, Shinguru said:

-6th point. I saw you and the MC&D blocking my cameras and trying to get through Blue door before the FA opened it. 

again, not me other paramedic, there are multiple paramedics, thats why you should pay attention and not just shoot one

56 minutes ago, Shinguru said:

-7th Next time show the entire footage leading to the reason why I shot you on sight. 

there was no valid reason

1 minute ago, Jason Ray said:

I was CI not MC&D

Ive had a report from my previous units who were on surface CI was working with MC&D before you killed them.

4 minutes ago, Jason Ray said:

those were blocked and on them i did nothing wrong, talking to mc&d is not a reason to shoot me.

You didnt cover all the cameras and the ones you did, you didnt even cover properly so I could still see yall.

5 minutes ago, Jason Ray said:

again, not me other paramedic, there are multiple paramedics, thats why you should pay attention and not just shoot one

The whole time I saw just one. The one who exited from MT, and was near the hacks had the same exact disguise as you. And as far as I see Drakan is digusised as a civilian not paramedic in the clip.

There is such a thing as downtime on scprp i have alot of downtime while there were CI on MC&D the Church we all had fun on surface messing with props heck even doing RDM matches the participants are okay with this 

The whole time I was watching subway and MT, GA at cameras therefore I saw you leave and meet up with MC&D which once again we were hostile with at the time.
yea you may block all of the cameras but he does have hidden ones plus triggers so pretty valid and i can vouch he has alot of cameras 

they do this all the time when i am on 

last point CI are a bunch of snowflakes this is true case they tried to get wire triggers banned that was not the case i had to call a senior admin to tell the senior moderator off of making up his own rules 

1 hour ago, Jason Ray said:

Why do you want him banned?: RDM, I was a CI delta disguised as a paramedic jsut standing at bluedoor and he just sprays me down for no reason

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPSx8QfRNL8&ab_channel=Puggo
see the evidence is shit
yes shin was there but with the angle does not prove anything
now unless the video shows shin shooting him and killing him this is shot no case
also please go for both sides of the story i dont care if it is short or long full story opens up everything 

plus Jason you have beef with NU7 especially me

Edited by Scottish Monk
Just now, Gritz said:

Downtime doesnt exist so like you have to still take risks if youre doing someting stupid just because "Its Downtime" Rules apply no matter how many people are on

yes and no 
yes we take the risk 
no its just for fun
and what are the rules for CI Raid?

4 minutes ago, Gritz said:

Downtime doesnt exist so like you are still taking risks if youre doing someting stupid just because "Its Downtime" Rules apply no matter how many people are on

also yea most of the people are in EZ when this is happening it is fun

Just now, Gritz said:

Judging from the Information that we have been given and assuming Shin is talking about CI when he says they allready raided 3 times technicly the CI Fail RP ing as you need premmisions from the Delta to raid. Assuming the people who false raided was CI then the raid timer wouldnt really apply because its false

The raid cooldown timer is 20 Minutes. If you raid an area you must wait 20 minutes before raiding it again. This applies to both raids carried out by one person and raids carried out by a group (E.G: If 3 CI Members raid Foundation CI cannot raid again for 20 minutes). This only applies to each group individually, if CI Raid Foundation, CotBG does not have to wait 20 minutes and have a seperate timer.
CI Infiltrator has a seperate raid timer from the rest of CI.
The Raid Timer begins when the raid has finished, not when it has started. Raids end when every raider has died or has completely left the area (Hacking Gate A and immediately moving to MT and vice versa does not count as ending a raid)

6 minutes ago, Gritz said:

I have no Idea why you copy pasted the rule? my point is tht unless operatives or Infiltrators broke their timers false raided the "ThEy RaIdEd 3 TimeS" part is nullifed or its another GOI and not CI. 

my bad that was supposed to be something completely different 

"ThEy RaIdEd 3 TimeS" dont be an arse

also its CI they try to raid dont succeed doeshit like this 

they really need a class on what CI infiltrator does just saying

Edited by Scottish Monk
25 minutes ago, Scottish Monk said:

plus Jason you have beef with NU7 especially me

bruh are you shin? no. do i have beef with nu7? no, i dislike that they do stupid shit but i have no beef with them

I dont have beef with you, yes i disliked you cause of your toxicity but it seems youre no longer toxic

Just now, Jason Ray said:

bruh are you shin? no. do i have beef with nu7? no, i dislike that they do stupid shit but i have no beef with them

I dont have beef with you, yes i disliked you cause of your toxicity but it seems youre no longer toxic

chief does not deserve a ban cause you got RDMed at least a warn not a ban

14 minutes ago, Scottish Monk said:

The raid cooldown timer is 20 Minutes. If you raid an area you must wait 20 minutes before raiding it again. This applies to both raids carried out by one person and raids carried out by a group (E.G: If 3 CI Members raid Foundation CI cannot raid again for 20 minutes). This only applies to each group individually, if CI Raid Foundation, CotBG does not have to wait 20 minutes and have a seperate timer.

i dont have full control over CI, i might be delta but most dont listen and i can expect them to read the rules if they dont and they raid its a failraid, which shouldnt impact our timer

Just now, Scottish Monk said:

chief does not deserve a ban cause you got RDMed at least a warn not a ban

he isnt a new player and RDM is a ban worthy offense, especially if it wasnt a crossfire like this, he gunned me down because i was wearing paramedic clothes which a multiple jobs can wear and its obviously not smth just ci would wear as a disguise

i dont have full control over CI, i might be delta but most dont listen and i can expect them to read the rules if they dont and they raid its a failraid, which shouldnt impact our timer

as a delta it is your responsibility to keep them in check that rule is up for debate but yes it should count and no it should not count there are 2 diffrent sides to that rule 

he isnt a new player and RDM is a ban worthy offense, especially if it wasnt a crossfire like this, he gunned me down because i was wearing paramedic clothes which a multiple jobs can wear and its obviously not smth just ci would wear as a disguise

a ban worthy offence yes but no a perma ban if thats what you are saying 

Just now, Scottish Monk said:

as a delta it is your responsibility to keep them in check that rule is up for debate but yes it should count and no it should not count there are 2 diffrent sides to that rule 

staff can expect players to have read the rules, because not knowing the rules doesnt make you exempt from them, i can expect the same as delta, i cant know who is raiding if they dont answer me

Just now, Jason Ray said:

staff can expect players to have read the rules, because not knowing the rules doesnt make you exempt from them, i can expect the same as delta, i cant know who is raiding if they dont answer me

and that is your problem as a delt keep them in check man if not kill them for insubordination and keep doing it until they learn to follow your orders simple as that what i do