Scragg

Scragg's Second Batt App

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Io

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:44903549

Current rank on the server: DU 2nd LT

What is your playtime: 6w 4d 12h 37m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:
I'd like to say my mic is banging quality but that's a judgement to be made by my fellow players.

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:
I've read through it thrice over and pretty sure I understand it real well.

Do you meet the requirements:  
I'd like to think I do. 

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) Alright lads. I'm Tristan, the big man with a white van. I hail from the shit hole of Slough, the immigration capital of England. I, as a firm believer in rules and tradition decry anything that damage's our country's heritage. ESPECIALLY the tearing down of statues wholly unrelated to current events. I've been playing SWRP on and off since back in the tail end of 2018 and in that time have only ever been in 2 regiments (DU and the illustrious 433rd. Big up) aside from a one day stint in 74th as young Solidarity. I've amassed a small wealth of experience in that time having reached Commander in the 433rd; Battalion 2nd LT and DU VC before I resigned as I never wanted hierarchy in the first place. I'm the mastermind behind the legendary Silent Tiktok video so i'm a bit of a celebrity.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: DU 2nd LT Scragg

Highest rank obtained: Battalion 2nd LT, 433rd Commander.

What current rank do you have: 2nd LT

What is your current regiment: Doom's Unit

What should we pick you for Battalion: 
It would represent a bit of a homecoming. Returning to the role I left behind back in 2019 after fully burning out on SWRP at the time. I greatly enjoyed it my first time around and I like to think I applied myself admirably to everything I did at the time. I'm sure there will be some fair criticism of my performance but that only serves to help me improve.  Having been hierarchy twice beside being Battalion I have quite a wealth of experience in high ranking roles and know how to conduct myself and aside from one little wobbly period mentioned above I don't think I have ever done anything somebody would consider mingy. During my second and third stints in the Doom's Unit i'd like to think I have introduced them to a variety of tricks and tips that have brought up the overall quality of the regiment and made it far stronger for it. I can say proudly that the brothers in arms I serve with are some of the best on the server and i'd like to think they regard me in the same way. Not only that; I am one of an increasingly rare breed of individuals who is actually capable of taking criticism and learning from it rather than taking it personally as so many do these days.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)
A member of Battalion is expected to carry themselves with the utmost respect and authority at all times as they are the leaders of the clones on the server and are also something for everyone under them to strive to achieve, and thus must set a grand example. The Battalion members on base need to grant and deny requests from clones; jedi and what other undesirable might be visiting the base that day. Not only this a member of Battalion must also carry out trainings and if required tryouts for the regiment they supervise to ensure the regiment thrives. Battalion should also check to see if the cadet room is populated and assuming it is call NCO+ to come and train cadets with Drill Corporals and Drill Sergeants being prioritised before other clones of CPL upwards. Also, Battalion should walk around base and ensure the regiments are doing something productive be that training or wall duty. One of the primary roles of Battalion is to serve as the leaders of the clone forces in events and coordinate our troops to victory with good use of the voice amplifier to provide concise yet detailed orders to ensure everyone is where they need to be.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked:
I have been demoted indeed. I had just rejoined the server as a PVT and I was take ninto a building training. I created a functional tower with two small platforms either side that provided protection to the soldier stood inside them. Alas, Striker came along and defaced my building with a variety of textscreens that depicted ejaculation and branded it as the "Cumshot" Barricade. Something Solaire saw and apparently high command passed down a demotion to me but nothing to Striker. Never disappointed in that one to be honest.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:
Sure do. I was Battalion before so I understand the respect they command and are expected to carry themselves with.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading?
While you are not leading you are expected to lend aid and  tactical advice to the regiment(s) you supervise and ensure their success by bringing your wealth of arms to bear and utilising your robust skill set to complete the objective. You can't order the regiment(s) around though you are free to offer suggestions on where they might be best utilised or give suggestions on various places to search on S&D, for example. 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session? You have to host and complete a training containing a combination of faces; formation and questions in order to keep your men sharp; successfully lead an event (likely a base attack) and call + lead a debrief (likely after the aforementioned event.)

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?
The role of the Co-leader is three-fold. If for some reason the primary leader crashes the co-leader will take over. Not only that, they are in charge of granting and denying which will usually take the form of special equipment requests. Finally, they are also a springboard for the primary leader to bounce decisions off of and provide feedback on them to ensure our success!

Anything else: I'm the Number 1 World of Warcraft streamer on Werwolf Gaming. Sorry, Breatoking. I recognise that perhaps the way I flaked out on Battalion the first time around due to getting burned out might have rubbed people the wrong way; or my usual no nonsense "I take this seriously and I expect you to do the same" attitude isn't everyone's cup of tea but I don't expect to get on with everyone. The one thing I feel undeniable is my drive to be the very best in whatever I apply myself to. Thus.. I hope you'll allow me to do that in Battalion once again.

Edited by Scragg
Missed a section. Mb. <3

NEUTRAL/-1

I'm sorry mate, but i don't know who you are at all, i think i've seen you in the DU discords mate, in game idk at all. You need to get yourself more known inside the communitie, the reason im Neutraling this is because that game time is amazing my guy shows you know how things happen here. Also this app is really well made so, until you show yourself more in the community, my thing will stay the same

Spoiler

Spoiler

Banshee, maybe you have not known Scragg, but he was previous Batt, 433rd CMDR and many other things. Hes been here longer than 90% of the people.
Lots of experience, good leading and very competent

+1

Edited by Jared

Current Rank:

[Battalion Captain]

SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

[DU Commander]

Neutral

Competent 

However would like to see you hit Major first as you have not been above the rank for a long time. A few things said were also cringe.

3 hours ago, Scragg said:

Alright lads. I'm Tristan, the big man with a white van. I hail from the shit hole of Slough, the immigration capital of England. 

Anything else: I'm the Number 1 World of Warcraft streamer on Werwolf Gaming. Sorry, Breatoking. 

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1

Clearly experienced in both the server and Battalion and has a good playtime

Detailed app

From what i've seen in game, competent

Seems like a nice guy 

Good luck

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

+1

Top lad, as stated before hes a long time player with tons of experience!

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1 

I may have not been around during his time as Batt, 433rd CMDR, or DU VC. However, I have had the pleasure of being in the same reg fighting alongside him for a few weeks, in which time, I have been able to get a good perception of his character. He is a good guy, knows his shit, but does have some concerning views on statues. In my opinion, he is an amazing fit for battalion.

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

9 hours ago, Bansheey said:

NEUTRAL/-1

I'm sorry mate, but i don't know who you are at all, i think i've seen you in the DU discords mate, in game idk at all. You need to get yourself more known inside the communitie, the reason im Neutraling this is because that game time is amazing my guy shows you know how things happen here. Also this app is really well made so, until you show yourself more in the community, my thing will stay the same

Calling Scragg unknown in the community is like calling the US health system good. It's just not true.

He's getting a fat +1 from me. He's experianced, smart, known and moreover, he's a good person.

Neutral

From my experience of knowing you, you like to chat a lot of shit about other regiments which isn’t a good thing however you show a lot of promise seeming as you have seemed to change and you’re climbing through the ranks again after being such high ranks in the past. Good luck

-=Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

-In Character-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Oberleutnant d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{Half Life RP} CP:C24-UNION-06

{Half Life RP} Civil Medical Union Senior Doctor

-Out Of Character-

{HLRP} Moderator

Platinum VIP

Diamond VIP

PAC3 Access

Spoiler

-=Previous Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Kompaniechef der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptfunker d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Zugführer d. Ehrenwache

{WW2 Berlin RP} NSDAP Hauptamt Amtsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Leutnant der Ordnungspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Kapitan der Verkehrspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Chef d. Heeresverwaltung

{WW2 Berlin RP} Justiz Richter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Sturm-Abteilung Sturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Member/Operative of the S.J.B.O | KPD

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt-Rosenberg Staatsbeamte u. Hauptbereitschaftsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Jagdgeschwader III Unterfeldwebel der Luftwaffe

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Temporary Commander

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2020)

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2nd Time) (2022)

{Clone Wars RP} Professional Standards Department Lead Officer

{Clone Wars RP} Galactic Marines Lieutenant Colonel

{Clone Wars RP}  Detainment Droid

{Clone Wars RP} Temple Guard

{Clone Wars RP} Jedi Warden

{Clone Wars RP} CT Vice Commander (Geovani Era)

{Clone Wars RP} CT Drill Sergeant

{Clone Wars RP} 74th Advanced Medic

{Clone Wars RP} Green Company Captain

{Clone Wars RP} CE Flight Trained Drill Sergeant Major

{Imperial RP} Storm Trooper

{Imperial RP} Shock Troopers 2nd Lieutenant

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Wrecker

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Echo

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Tech

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Hunter

{Imperial RP} Imperial Security Bureau Agent

{Imperial RP} Imperial Times Editor

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Master Sergeant

{Imperial RP} Imperial Government Planetary Analyst

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Riot Control Enforcer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Stv. Hauptamtsleiter u. Stv. Gaupropagandaleiter des NSDAP

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Operator

{WW2 Berlin RP} 7.SS Oberscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt für Finanz Obereinzsatsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt Untersturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} 2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Feldwebel des Feldgendarmerie Trupp-Großdeutchland "Kompanie Richard"

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Underground Operative of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Honorary Leadership and Ambassador of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Scaletta Crime Family Associate

{WW2 Berlin RP} Bulgarian Embassy Member

{WW2 Berlin RP} Swiss Embassy Buero Ha Operative

{WW2 Berlin RP} Moderator

{WW2 Berlin RP} Night Staff

{WW2 Berlin RP} Senior Event Planner

{WW2 Berlin RP} Discord Moderator

{Clone Wars RP} Event Planner

based_2.gif.3f12b97893649b8447c22b0bf531723c.gif

Rittenhouse my beloved.

just rejoined back

433rd commander and batt 2nd lt were a long time ago and both of them are not your highest rank pick one

still low rank and unsure of your current leadership capabilities

@Freeman he is unknown in the community, just not to DU. New people join every day and since DU sit on discord they don't communicate with different people. DU should socialize more on TS. Most people don't know scragg too well, I was there back in the day and I barely know him.

So -1

Doesn't mean i don't like you its just that I don't think in this cohort that you are the most suitable choice 

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

Haven't had many good interactions with you. On that basis -1

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided that you aren't currently fit for the position of Battalion. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------