Poe Edgar

Warning removal request

Your name in-game: Private Kilo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155466171

Admins' name that warned you: Noe Rock

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:0:131395686

Why did you get warned?: FailRP (shooting at SCP-457) 

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A (Video kind of fucked, but if needed I can upload) | 

I

Why do you deserve to have this warn removed?:  Starting off with the VERBAL not to shoot 457, which was done in OOC near the beginning of the breach, quickly flooded by other messages, therefor I would not have been able to actually read it even if I was looking at the chat at the moment it was sent, next: 457 was in a LOCKED ROOM a little bit after breaching, the exact room: The single big cell in EZ, past the big room, I had someone lock the door on me and 457, therefor either way 457 wasn't getting out, I begin unloading my mag, as I die soon, and honestly I'm not dying without a fight, unless its an execution you can bet im fighting it, so my 20-30 shots on 457 at his size would not kill him before he could kill me, while I don't believe this is failRP because honestly I did what I would realistically do in that situation: Shoot until im unable to anymore, I believe for these reasons it should be removed

Anything else?: Nope

Edited by Poe Edgar
Adding video

457 was trapped in the funny room till auto recontainment, him shooting 457 had no effect on it as 457 couldn't get out of said room. 

Shooting 457 isn't gonna do anything in general cause its just gonna walk for 1 second  and continue growing cause someone is gonna get set on fire.

+1

I agree with Royal he was trapped in this room unknown.png

He couldnt do anything he was stuck with 457 in there. And the door cant be opened from the inside which means he was certain to die in there. So i consider normal to shoot 457 in his last breath when he was about to die in that room with 457 unable to get out.

+1

Ok, 

I see the warn and its Validity, but like.. its kinda Petty for what it is. He was trapped in a room and 

26 minutes ago, Poe Edgar said:

, and honestly I'm not dying without a fight

i don't see the point in the warn 

+1

Edited by Lando Norris.

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

Now I understand the situation. However, shooting at an SCP such as 457 even if it is recontained or not it still counts as FailRP. Same thing goes for shooting 1048 (except for -A) or 999. I even saw Lunar Colony shooting at 999 as a joke and got warned for FailRP and he did the same as you. He did a unwarn and got denied because the warn was valid. You wouldn't shoot the SCP just because. Especially with an SCP that grows in size when being shot upon which makes it even harder for B-7 and E-11 to recontain the SCP. There is nothing much to write besides from the warn is valid due the fact you shot at SCP-457 which just makes it harder for the rest to deal with the recontainment of the SCP. If it was let's say 682 or 939 then it would be understandable because you need to kill those Keter SCPs.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

2 minutes ago, Kvisten said:

Especially with an SCP that grows in size when being shot upon which makes it even harder for B-7 and E-11 to recontain the SCP.

457 was trapped in a room, 457 couldn't do anything. Shooting 457 had no impact in recontaining it

5 minutes ago, Royal said:

457 was trapped in a room, 457 couldn't do anything. Shooting 457 had no impact in recontaining it

Still? Even if it is trapped. Why should you even shoot at 457? You know it will increase in size if you shoot at it. Yet you do it with the reasoning "it is trapped". It doesn't matter it is stuck or not it is still FailRP if you shoot at 457.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

1 minute ago, Kvisten said:

Still? Even if it is trapped. Why should you even shoot at 457? You know it will increase in size if you shoot at it. Yet you do it with the reasoning "it is trapped". It doesn't matter it is stuck or not it is still FailRP if you shoot at 457.

FailRP refrences anything you WOULDN'T DO REALISTICALLY, if im trapped with any hostile I don't give a fuck what it is im shooting.

I get where you're coming from, but considering you were gonna die anyways I don't see a point in shooting 457, you're only going to increase its size and in the unlikely event someone could've opened or let it out. This would've been pretty unlikely however it would've still been possible, so why increase the threat when you're doomed to die?

Neutral

While I have seen many people shooting at 457 (mostly guards) and have never seen a warning about it before, I still think that you really shouldn't be shooting a giant flame creature as its kinda common sense bullets won't work.

PS: make it so the bottom of the video isn't cropped out with the chat/health, as it could have important info

Edited by Windows XP
make bold lol

One person does actual teamwork and gets warned for not going down without a fight ( Also which sissy gives a shit if he's going to increase in size? He's fucking trapped. And you probably won't warn the person who would let him out on purpose 🤡 )

Meanwhile everyone just gets away with blatantly killing 049,913 

457 in this isntance was probably Noes friend and that's why he appeared so quickly :omegalul: 

Edited by Shadow