CTSkipper

SCP-096 breaking out of cuffs

SCP-096 should be able to easily break out of cuffs when he gets a new target, it makes no sense that the cuffs are that hard to break out of as 096. When im cuffed and i get a target i cant break out cause the cuffs are as hard as police cuffs to break out of. I think 096 should be able to easily break out of cuffs to better roleplay, lore friendliness and realism. I dont think it would be any harm to the server since 096 will go to that target anyway and it would just be better if he went immediently. If 096 can tear apart entire checkpoints and rip open lockdown GG then i believe he should be able to break out of measly cuffs.

-1 | For this reason alone: To do that, the cuffs would have to be either A: Edited to somehow only allow 096 to break them, or B: A different set of cuffs that can be used on 096, reason: The cuffs are used on 173 as well (Cage for him with the cuffs but), the next reason: Abuse. 
Simply: This is going to get abused, you can say it won't be or you can say "just remove the whitelist if its abused" but its still going to get abused, ex: 096 is being transported back, breaks cuffs causing people to look at him, murders them, repeat until whitelist is removed, user is banned, etc. So for those two reason I will be giving it the firm rating of -1. 

15 hours ago, Bango said:

I think 096 should be able to easily break out of cuffs to better roleplay, lore friendliness and realism

3 hours ago, Xhorinhas said:

just tell to the guy who is re-containing you to let you go

Breaking out of the cuffs is a lot better than having to ask whoever has you cuffed to release you, doesnt make any sense for the E-11 to let 096 go because someone looked at the 096 picture across the map

Edited by Bango
5 hours ago, Poe Edgar said:

-1 | For this reason alone: To do that, the cuffs would have to be either A: Edited to somehow only allow 096 to break them, or B: A different set of cuffs that can be used on 096, reason: The cuffs are used on 173 as well (Cage for him with the cuffs but), the next reason: Abuse. 
Simply: This is going to get abused, you can say it won't be or you can say "just remove the whitelist if its abused" but its still going to get abused, ex: 096 is being transported back, breaks cuffs causing people to look at him, murders them, repeat until whitelist is removed, user is banned, etc. So for those two reason I will be giving it the firm rating of -1. 

Weak point because if the concern is that 096 will break out to get targets. 096 might as well turn around to look at the E-11 while hes being cuffed as it takes that long. Its the same thing but this feature would have the added bonus of bettering RP, realism and the points i mentioned.
(096 is also a whitelisted job so i doubt people will break obvious rules)

Edited by Bango
1 minute ago, Shadow said:

It's really not that hard to break out of the containment cuffs? You crying because of your finger hurts? Sissy

-1 ( Urano also said it all lol )

Containment cuffs are litterally as strong as police cuffs. Im going to bet you cant break out of them.

-1  theres no way to make it that SCP-096 has its own special cuffs or theyre easier to brek out, caz other SCP that do get cuffed will just start abusing it and breaking out causing more issues for staff to handle. If your SCP-096 and you have a target AND YOU ARE CUFFED stop moving, aim int he direction of the target and start breaking out. If containment dont realise "Oh shit 096 Has a target still we better release his cuffs so that we can locate 096-1 and either kill him ourselves or have 096 kill him..." then they stupid....

21 hours ago, Xhorinhas said:

: just tell to the guy to let you go, so one of you can kill the 096-1. Pretty sure that would be realistic as well.

"hey someone just looked at 096 picture"
"yeah lets let him go so he can go and kill the guy"
Now thats what i call realistic

thats a -1 from me

as the others says, you shouldnt even stand still while you have a target

only reason that im getting contained while having a target is literall braindead b7s body blocking bloddy door  so i cant get out of there, the face trigger wont even make them see my face.

they call fear rp when i try to break out

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

6 hours ago, John Stance said:

thats a -1 from me

as the others says, you shouldnt even stand still while you have a target

only reason that im getting contained while having a target is literall braindead b7s body blocking bloddy door  so i cant get out of there, the face trigger wont even make them see my face.

they call fear rp when i try to break out

They call Fear RP? Bro yea I mean if I would be 096 in such a situation I would a 100% be scared of the gun.

2 hours ago, Walter Alvarez said:

They call Fear RP? Bro yea I mean if I would be 096 in such a situation I would a 100% be scared of the gun.

SCP-096: "No pls Mr. B7 commander john doe dont shoot me, it's not like I'm impervious to all gun damage"

On 10/8/2020 at 5:36 PM, Melo Samue said:

SCP-096: "No pls Mr. B7 commander john doe dont shoot me, it's not like I'm impervious to all gun damage"

lmao

Yeah, adds more you know....realism into the containment and eventual next breach, also screaming 096 is breaking out of cuffs is funny.

+1

Edited by Lando Norris.

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

On 10/12/2020 at 7:37 AM, Kvisten said:

Who is willing to code this just for 096?

Not needed and you could just say in /looc or something that you got a target and tell the person to release you.

put a gun to rex, fear rp forces him to code for you