Camby

Camby's Second Staff Application

In Game Name: Camby.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:458438391.

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No.

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): Plat VIP and DU ARC COL.

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: I have some experience on a low pop SWRP server , so I understand basic ULX and punishments but I still have a large lack of staffing knowledge.

Playtime: 6W, 6D, 23HRS.

Predicted time on server per week: 50 Hours, spread out.

Warns/bans: None.

Do you use a microphone: Yeah and it works great with no issues.

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: The server has given a lot of enjoyment to me, so I would like to return the favour and make the server enjoyable for everyone else.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe I have a good reputation on the server, I dislike no one and I don’t believe I have anyone who dislikes me either and if someone did, I’d respect their opinion and take feedback on how to be less of a dislikeable cunt. I always try my hardest and push myself to be the best. Day by day I get slightly better. I think it’s a great visualiser of my determination. Not determination to be the best and to crush all opponents around me, but determination to better myself. ‘I only need to be better than I was yesterday’ and so far, it has worked a treat. I have core family beliefs that I believe all of us share to a certain extent. My parents have drilled working hard and self improvement into my thick skull for what seems like eons and it has rubbed off well on me. When I was younger I took a lot of sports and activities, football, swimming, karate etc. When I was around 13, I was awarded a brown belt at Makoto Kai Karate(I don’t expect you to understand that) and the only reason I didn’t go further towards the black belt and further dans(rank) was due to a heel injury that forced me to stop most activities despite my protest. I mean no disrespect by this but the way I see it is that you can choose  another candidate for staff, and not have that assurance of constant self improvement and determination to be better. I’ve already spent a lot of my time on this server and I’m not going to throw it away or leave any time soon. I’m a pick that will 100% guarantee you the job done and it done to a high standard. I don’t want to sound arrogant, but I don’t think any of the other candidates can offer this type of security for the staff team.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words): I’m a strong believer that your past doesn’t define a person. While this way of thinking has a lot of holes I can personally say I’ve grown since first joining the server. I’ve gained the rank of colonel in DU, twice,  as well as becoming a member of ARC. I have matured and changed my ways of thinking when I first joined, and in all honesty, this server has made me a better person than I would be without it. As we all were when we first joined, I was naive, confused and not really in it for the long run. One certain episode springs to mind where I dropped my Doom’s Unit shield into the generator of a CIS ship, this was seen by a high ranking members at the time and I was reprimanded for my actions. Understandably. I couldn’t have been higher than CPL at the time and I didn’t give off a great first impression to certain people. But since then I have lived, and I have learned. And I’m sure everyone has done something like this in the past, I just don’t want my previous choices to hold me back. Besides that I'm just like all the other candidates. The old clichéd reasons why they should be picked, ‘I am stern when needed but I can also have a laugh in the moment’ and all of this applies for me too, it just doesn’t make me ‘stand out’. One thing that I think you should take into consideration about me is my handling of rough situations. Whether it’s in combat, OOC or on base, I’m always quick and decisive in what I have to say and my actions. If I make the wrong call I’ll own up to my mistakes and better myself but normally that isn’t necessary. I personally believe one of the central ideas to run a successful regiment, business, team etc is a fun and enjoyable atmosphere for all. This probably doesn’t mean much coming from a 16 year old COL on SWRP but so be it, I have strived, alongside hierarchy, to make a DU a fun, enjoyable and welcoming regiment to be a part of. I will take these skills that I have learned throughout my time on the server and use them to better the community as a whole, rather than just a small minority of it. That is the be-all and end-all goal for me.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Completely understandable.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: Of course SOD is an OOC job so there is no need to salute to me in that regard, however if it were on my IC job then I would inform the trooper that they should salute to 2nd LT+ and Knight+, although I don't care if they didn’t salute to me, some people may take it more seriously and as potential disrespect.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: If this were to happen then apologies would be in order to the staff team. I would then take a look at myself, reflect and figure out how to improve myself and redeem my prior mishaps.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: I generally get along well with all people. Hypothetically though, I would try to distance myself from said staff member and not let it get in the way of staffing or IC work. If the problem begins to get out of hand I will directly approach the staff member in private(I don’t see any reason to go to higher ups in the staff team about the issue and I would assume that we are responsible and mature enough to deal with the problem ourselves). By this point the animosity should be quelled, however if not, then I would contact the staff manager/vice manager to further deal with the hostilities.

Anything else: Cheers for reading the app, WGSWRP. P.S. Fuck me this is a long app, a belated apology from me 🙂

Edited by Camby

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif

+1
would be helpful to have a staff in DU 

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1 competent, dedicated, loves women

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1

Active and competent. Has to put up with SEER so that is a quality that no other applicants have. For this reason, I believe he will make a great staff.

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1 
This guy is one of the best I have ever seen. He's competent and active. Plus what Navas said.

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1

Camby is probably the most serious guy i have had in the regiment when it regards important stuff. He always tries to do what is right, and gives zero shits if whoever is on the other end dislikes it or not, even if they are people he knows (basically no biasy at all). Camby is also super active, especially concidering he got a lot of school work going on. 

But Camby isnt all serious ofcourse, he is a very nice guy and would be a staff member people would feel very comfortable approaching. And not only this, but it would do wonders to the whole of DU as having an active staff member really would help them out.

I know my opinion isnt that relevant anymore, but i 100% mean that Camby would be the best pick for the job, and i have a feeling he might even outdo other more experienced staff. I think it would be a good thing for everyone on the server if you were to choose him.

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg

Skjermbilde 2022-08-03 124245.png

+1

Literally one of the best and coolest lad you can see in the server, he is really active and mature enough to be a staff member,i have no doubts about him doing really great as a staff member

Good luck!

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1

Competent 

Active

Jendo's Little Brother

I mean only negative is that he chose OS over DS

---Current Rank---

[RC Vice Commander F62]

[SWRP Super Admin]

----Past Ranks---

[Battalion 1st Lieutenant]

[DS Squad Leader F62]

[501st Vice Commander x2]

[Jedi Watcher]

[GC ARC Colonel]

[Event Planner]

Republic Commandos Delta Squad at Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) Nexus -  Mods and community