Skyhoop

What was your favourite moment on SCP?

Can name a few.

Any Booker moment.

Jack's events during V2. One where us maxwellists were stalked by a reality bender and we met colorful cast of characters who helped us deal with him along the way. Or the one when I broke into a teleport warehouse owned by two reality blenders. I attempted to steal their files but they caught me. While foundation raided tried to do it again but got gunned down during the raid.

The time when I broke out people infected with 008 and hid which ended up as a massive PME as they infected everyone. I did not get punished.

Being the O5 during the V5 or V6 map end event.

Celebrating New Years Eve on SCP RP which ended up with us crashing the server by exploding a pile of ammo crates as fireworks.

V3 coming out in 2 seconds

There are a lot more good moments but these were some of the highlights. Can't really pick a favorite one anymore after all the time I have spent here.

I've got many moments

1. When I was new to the server and was Nu-7 on the surface. I interacted with John Biggs (The old TCS owner) and got recruited into the WL group on the spot because he wanted "to train me himself".

2. When Extreme accepted me into the Sarkics. This was at the time COTBG and Sarkics would have open streetfights with each other. 

3. The moment Ash was RPing as a dying A-1 in an office with other A-1's and a O5. He ragdolled himself (fell unconscious) and a completely random combat medic heard our shrieks of grief and came to see if were alright.  

He then comes into the room, sees Ash's body and fucking chucks out a healing grenade onto his body. The whole room started laughing hysterically. 

9 hours ago, Lorex Krato said:

3. The moment Ash was RPing as a dying A-1 in an office with other A-1's and a O5. He ragdolled himself (fell unconscious) and a completely random combat medic heard our shrieks of grief and came to see if were alright.  

He then comes into the room, sees Ash's body and fucking chucks out a healing grenade onto his body. The whole room started laughing hysterically. 

I remember that moment, it is one of the best moments I had in the server

1. In V4, I used to build a epileptic torture machine and punish anybody who were disobedient. I trapped Knuji Parcs (Site Advisor) for around 30 minutes in that dumb machine and he kept doing cult activities on me after that incident lol.

2. Christof interrogating a guy with the damascus sword and setting him on fire. It wasn't that good but absurdness of the situation made it a remarkable moment.

3.  Getting eaten by SCP-682/Kevin Energy in the Andrew Logan O5 Meeting event. 

4. Wetchop sexually abusing Anton in the hospital operation room. Quality ERP, it was hella funny.

20190508223116_1.thumb.jpg.283e31f3c8ae65da9fb396b78683d829.jpg

Warner Bros Dc GIF by The Batman

I know im not part of the community anymore but I had many good moments during my time here i'll admit. Just to name a few:

-Roleplay as COTBG in V5.
-Setting off the nuke on the first day of V6
-Frag nades before they were nerfed
-V5 transition to V6 event
-Antons infamous pizza dupe, 
-Rhys trying to raid said base in god mode and still struggling
-When stalin showed to a crowd of people his very cool animatronic! So epic and inspirational!
-The whole Andrew Logan shenanigans was really entertaining for a few days.
-Bob Curtis reign of terror

And many more.

Edited by Dim0n :|

Well if Wallcroft can say his moments without being kicked in the dick then so can I

-Basically all my time in V5 UIU, that shit was fun.

-Jumping into a portal as O5 🙂

-My short but sweet time in ??? was really fun to do.

-Being able to experience Plague's events as O5 was the most fun I had as O5 since I jumped into that portal, dare I say the only fun I had as O5. And obviously experiencing it as other jobs.

-Raiding Foundation with COTBG as CI Admin during whitelisted CI, pretty sure I got 9 kills with just 1 M203 shot.

-I remember back in V5, during downtime an admin hosted a small hide & seek event, the prize was some money & I got lucky & won.

-Bob Curtis (before Nu-7 superpower man) was a lot of fun to deal with.

(not suffering from post scp syndrome i swear 😞 )

just punch through his fucking head

I was thinking back on this question and I was just thinking back when I joined and had no idea what scp was and exploring the map getting lost, reading job descriptions (arsine was always my fav idk why) and meeting lots of people. And then there was slowly getting to know people around the server. 

I do kind of miss that air of mysteriousness that surrounded the server when I first joined.

I am here to launder money

When I was an Anomaly with cloaker powers and E-11 was standing right next to me with amonaly finder looking everywhere but he didn´t find me.

Or when I was the Only combat medic durring the Scarlet king event. Man did I felt important.

Edited by Klavigar

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

my first times like anomaly or scp or even jobs! I like it today also oh and events but orbs are a bit to rare! But i think my best moment was when i started my game instantly got took by a scientist , he placed me in a maschiene put something in( i think a orb at this time it was an error) and i got freeze powers the O5 guy idk wich i was working for has just blown me up then and belive me to this point i didnt event knew that exists i was just lik“whats going on here??!?“ but the 05 guy made me soooo sad