Skyhoop

What was your favourite moment on SCP?

So me and a couple of pals got on the server and raided the foundation as police officers. Whilst we don't play on the server anymore, I gotta ask.

Was anyone there for that?

2 hours ago, Hope said:

So me and a couple of pals got on the server and raided the foundation as police officers. Whilst we don't play on the server anymore, I gotta ask.

Was anyone there for that?

Yes, I definitely remember that one specific raid that you and your pals did as PD. I remember exactly how many you were and all of your rp names. Damn that raid was so fun. Not like PD has raided the foundation several times.

Edited by Kvisten

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

I haven't been on the server for very long, but my favourite moment would be either the time I managed to stop an entire CI raid as an E-11 with an underbarrel, or the time where a bug made me invincible and we had an entire like 15 minute troubleshooting session of seeing why I can't be killed xD

The most memorable moments for me were back in V3/V4.

I remember playing Alpha-9 with Ash and others just being dicks to GOIs. We killed all of TCS on at the time who came down into the facility using a picture of 096. We also once raided CI using 457.

There's also my interactions with Extreme's enigma character on my GOC as well as his events.

Discord_2018-03-09_23-30-56.png.510e75778300535a8705113c6ddf24f7.pngDiscord_2018-03-09_23-31-50.png.af66a92c1cab31a6054e51301e433635.png

The portal events and the storyline that went alongside them were something I'd never seen anyone do at the time.

That time when there was a high ranking MC&D member and he auctioned off the 513 the bell. There were like 8 people there, biding and he made at least 1 million. Ever since that day I've liked MC&D and TCS a bit. I hope that I can get more people interested in MC&D and bring back the activity it once had (even if it was only like 10 people).

Edited by TheScarletKing

D-Class O5 with @Kian Raanvikand @AEuclidClassSCP where Pleig fucked our faces so bad and stripped our shit but we somehow got it back together and actually did some administration stuff and also gave permission for assassination of mayor and allowed people to buy shit from MCND until we got caught

rp_werwolfscp_v60085.jpg

Edited by Nell
10 hours ago, Nell said:

D-Class O5 with @Kian Raanvikand @AEuclidClassSCP where Pleig fucked our faces so bad and stripped our shit but we somehow got it back together and actually did some administration stuff and also gave permission for assassination of mayor and allowed people to buy shit from MCND until we got caught

rp_werwolfscp_v60085.jpg

HAHHA yea, until lando decided to be a cuck & get a o5 on purely because we were faking being o5 smh

every day is my favorite day in the server. countless memories of finessing security guards, the adrenaline of escaping through HCZ to EZ and the feeling of getting to the surface as Class D will never get old for me. oh and also, getting a dickhead perma banned felt good too.

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

21 hours ago, Lando Norris said:

my favrouite time was when i raided at ci and i got killed in mt itwas relly cool 

does anyon remember that??????

omeg i renebebr thdt dude but man i like. kildz u dudd but like u nerly elmde me so idenk sometimz but like yoou bad bro omg like i the best player bro

Sent from my iPhone