Lorex Krato

Lorex Krato's Staff Application

Name: [Not going to disclose over forums, can disclose to hierarchy through Discord]

What country are you from?: Norway

How well do you speak and understand English?: I believe i am able to converse in English to a high degree.

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:67543918

In-Game name(s): Lorex Krato, David Mortimer, Lars Wildfire, Dr Crimson/Dr Zyber Filk

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): About 17 weeks and 5 days

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Platinum VIP (This question is'nt updated to current ranks is it?)

Do you have a microphone?: I do

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: I do

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): 
I believe I should be picked to become staff because of my previous contribution as staff to the server. I am a daily member wishing to have a fun time and will gladly help others new to the game as well. My previous staff time should count for my competence in this job, and i hope my interactions with other members are'nt negative in such a way i would'nt like to be treated myself. 
I am focused, approachable, friendly and open towards any question. 
My work has proven unable to stop my addiction to this game and this community and with no problems in the future i can play daily and make sure everyone can enjoy themselves in this community and feel accepted for who they are.

I know when fun is fun, and at what point something becomes disruptive towards Roleplay. I will allow fun as long as it is within the rules. While i may be strict at times, i only wish the best for the players coming here to get immersed or play with their friends. 

Members of the community as well as current and previous staff members have seemed to evermore encouraged me to reapply for staff. From time to time they insist i should apply for staff and go for it and as i wholeheartedly wish to help the community, i of course wish to do so. If my help can be of any assistance, i will gladly help the server and it's current and future members.

How long will you be able to play per day?: I think 4-5 hours each day. (Since i now have work)

Any past experience as staff?:
2x Being Administrator on this Server

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): 2 warns
1 for RDM I think (I took matters into my own hands to stop a mass minge, by shooting him once)
1 Metagame (The circumstances was sorta unfair, as the warn reason also states)

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):
SCP RP is (Prepeare for an essay of words)

The world, war and conflict plagues the people while the politicians struggle to get grasp of power seeing if their solution wont de escalate the previous politicians work.

Under it all, corruption, pacts, blackmail and struggles for the everyday man.

However, should you dwell deeper you shall find

The world of the anomalous

The SCP Foundation, 
A organization funded by every superpower in the world with utmost secrecy.
Their goals;
Secure the anomalous, Contain the anomalous making it no longer a danger towards normalcy, Protect the anomalous for research or other motivations unknown to most.

As SCP Foundation stretches far in the world, so does their forces

The Research and Scientist departments in the Foundation, the smartest and brightest people alive (and undead). They study these fenomena in their aims to understand it and figure out how it works. With their research comes knowlegde that may save humanity from itself.

Should Research stop humans from killing humans, the Foundation's Mobile Task Force will do the job.
These MTF's are specially trained to handle and endure the specific event or situation the MTF was made for. Some examples would be MTF-E-11. Nine Tailed Fox, a taskforce unit veteran in their works. They know the unknown and how to handle it, from men on fire to creatures of the dark, a Nine Tailed Fox makes quick work of it.

Aiding them in these prying times are the Adminitrative personell, with their Clearance Level 4, their access to information and resources allows any move to be twice more strategic than the other.

From Clearance Level 1 to 5 the Foundation ensures secrecy even in itself. Some things are better not known, hence why only very few people ever get a Clearance Level 5 keycard, and survives.

Should The Foundation cause a ceasefire between humans there is one group sure to break it.

Not being shy of their warcrimes, a previous MTF from the Foundation, The Chaos Insurgency works to undermine, sabotage and steal any SCP's the Foundation may have. 
Their motives being unknown, their ever dangerous precense can be felt even in the deepest sites the Foundation can dig.

Limited, not so.
With the anomalous world, comes anomalous groups, or at least those around it.

The Serpents Hand
Is a organization wanting to free anomalies. Feeling their containment and inhuman treatment is a violation of every right, they have taken the task to themselves and works to liberate any SCP's fitted for society. Be it political, or by gunshots.

MC&D
Is the answer to "What if i sold this?".
The answer is a superpower exeeding the SCP Foundation in resources. Monopolicing money itself by their sales, they have so many ties, everything is rigged by them, all except your few choices you still make of your own.

Yet there are so much more to know, and to do
The SCP Foundation will be sure to let you experience some of this world. And should your interests take you somewhere else, there is a group for everything.
(I know its sorta shabby explanation, but really there is so much that either its a 25k word essay or just a 1k confusing one.)

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Seeing as i frequently check them, and ask admins for feedback and their opinions on specific matters involving certain rules, and seeing that i did enforce them earlier. Yes, i believe i understand the rules a lot.

Additional:
Thanks for reading this application. Remember to state a reason behind your feedback so i can know how to improve. Feel free to DM me questions, and otherwise have a very non-anomalous day

Lorex did this 
(No gucci colors this time boys)

EDIT:

Personally, I think its a good application and I never really interacted with him tho. People saying he has a huge ego whatsoever makes me believe he wouldn't be fit for staff right now. 

Neutral.

Edited by [W-G] Toasti

🙂

im max

+1

There isn't much to say besides Lorex being a long standing member of the community, his experience as staff as well as his knowledge of SCP lore shows to me that he would be a good member of staff once again.

I wish you all the best with your application and wish to see you become a member of the staff team.

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

2 minutes ago, MI13.net said:

1- 

Zhv0AEc.png

Going off of the logical argument of the respected member of the Werwolfgaming SCP-RP community Houston Benton I am forced to give the same rating. - 1 thank you for hearing me out gentlemen. 

Lorex has changed rather than past staff apps, he was an ass back then but that was back then. 100% trust this guy

a few days ago i saw him and walter alzaerazarzezzearzaa helping out new players on surface 

i was a huge minge in v5, look at me now

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

7 hours ago, Norra said:

Lorex has changed rather than past staff apps, he was an ass back then but that was back then. 100% trust this guy

a few days ago i saw him and walter alzaerazarzezzearzaa helping out new players on surface 

It's Alvarez

11 hours ago, Mark Kuntson said:

Thats like his 3rd/4th Staff App btw. Previous times he got kicked, blacklisted or bored.

Once I resigned because my work at that point was taking up more time than expected.  So instead being a staff only able to be 1 hour on I resigned. 

The kick/blacklist are the same. I wasn't kicked, I transferred to event team. When event team got wiped and I asked to get my staff back if it was possible,  I got blacklisted.  The blacklist was removed not long after it was issued by Rex. 

10 hours ago, Norra said:

still minge!!!

+1

changed since last staff situation (but if he do bas I support neutering him)

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

I'm pretty sure you are blacklisted well at least where, not many blacklisted people get unblack listed then accepted back into staff, although our staff numbers are pretty low if you where accepted as I can clearly see somebody removed you from the blacklist sheet you'd have to be watched very closely due to your past.

Anyway Id say neutral for now...

catlogo 2.0.png

I bring forward another point. I know my - 1 reason might be foolish to some and even a shitpost to others I would like to point out that there would be a HIGH chanse of Lorex still being blacklisted from staff to this day if the owner at the time of him asking for a removal of the blacklist was not Howling Rex. Because at the time I can bet that the owner didnt care and was too busy to care about such little things, hell I bet Patrick Austin could get his BL removed at that time. Further evidence is the picture. 1602869326167.jpg.9d40b3ed8b74c696aa1723d062c1ca72.jpg

Edited by Walter Webb
4 hours ago, Fricky Hecks said:

You've transferred from minge to pedophile.

In terms of Lorex himself, he seems to be an alright guy from what I had seen before my ban, so maybe he's up for the it now, but with all that's happened before, I myself am quite skeptical.

And as the famous "The Truth" has said.

Netural.

arent you banned on scp, stop talking in scp section

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png