lee hynd

lees unban request

server you were banned from: SCP-RP
Your name in-game:Lee hynd (i havent been online since the ban wich was like 2 months ago)

Your SteamID:Leethefirst247

Admins' name that banned you:i dont actually know who banned me because it did not say

Admin's steamID:it didnt say who banned me

Why did you get banned?:i was a scientist and i was going to test a class D with a guard on SCP-096 but i opened the door and the SCP ran out so i got banned.

Evidence(Un-necessary):i have no evidence exept from the text saying im banned

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:because what had happened was not my fault but it was the SCPs fault for runnig out when i opened the door and i actually loved that server cause my best freind plays it.

Anything else?:i would like to be unbaned because that server isΒ  the only one i spend 1 hour loading into all day just to get banned.(My freind plays this server and tbh this is the only good scp-rp server out there.

Β 

My steam profile just in case its needed for any reason:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013803831

Edited by lee hynd
Adding my steam profile link just in case it was requiered.

i did not mass RDM as my brother was in the room at the time as my witness and he was playing wit me but he quit playing GMOD.I did not mass RDM.I said i accidentaly let 096 go and he killed everyone then a guard tryed killing me so i got him first then everyone just shot me then i died so i self defended

9 minutes ago, lee hynd said:

if i cant get unbanned then well i dont give 1 shit because THERE ARE WAY BETTER SERVERS OUT THERE LIKE DARK RP AND CONTAINMENT BREACH U UNDERATED IDIOTS

Β 

I mean if you go to this point you definetly desperate to join the server and you are lying the average of SCP RP players are generally low on gmod servers but the werwolf has average about 40 to 80 players on a day

Β 

8 hours ago, lee hynd said:

if i cant get unbanned then well i dont give 1 shit because THERE ARE WAY BETTER SERVERS OUT THERE LIKE DARK RP AND CONTAINMENT BREACH U UNDERATED IDIOTS

pls fuck off thank πŸ™‚Β 

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

12 hours ago, lee hynd said:

Β 

So yea do us all a favor and fuck off we don't need small cry baby like you who even fucks up lying.

-1 this will denide a 100%

Edited by Walter Alvarez
On 10/27/2020 at 4:37 PM, lee hynd said:

Β 

Why bother to do the unban appeal then? You should atleast give 208 shits since that's the amount of words you put into this mess you call an "unban request".

Grow up atleast a little will you?

Edited by Melo Samue