thomaswhitehill

Undeserved Permaban

Could you 3 stop replying to every fucking comment? Also yeah you are demoted and blacklisted from 327th

How bout you stop replying to every fucking comment mate? And how bout learning to read?

On 11/11/2020 at 7:41 PM, thomaswhitehill said:

I know I have a bad rep but this time I was genuinely trying to RP. I had enrolled into the 327 and was actually enjoying the server when trying and taking part in the events.

I was permabanned for entering a room of the Jedi temple ( which I was permitted to be in with other Jedi's) I just believe re-permabanning me is way too harsh, especially since I was trying to legit RP this time round and that is what I get back. 

If a reconsideration could take place and maybe just ban me for a week ( I would still think that is harsh) but surely this was not permaban worthy.

Thank you.

327th TRP Whitehill

steamid- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198987985681/

-1 You were not legit RP'ing and most people who have been on the server for longer than a month knows that you weren't RP'ing

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

Yikes. Fat -1.

All 3 of them are replying extremely immaturely on top of what everyone is saying.

22 hours ago, Zebb said:

How bout you stop replying to every fucking comment mate? And how bout learning to read?

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Denied

Massive backlash from the community and no real evidence to as why you should be unbanned has been provided. A lot of people in the thread has shutdown most of your arguments of getting unbanned anyways.

spacer.pngspacer.png