thomaswhitehill

Undeserved Permaban

I know I have a bad rep but this time I was genuinely trying to RP. I had enrolled into the 327 and was actually enjoying the server when trying and taking part in the events.

I was permabanned for entering a room of the Jedi temple ( which I was permitted to be in with other Jedi's) I just believe re-permabanning me is way too harsh, especially since I was trying to legit RP this time round and that is what I get back. 

If a reconsideration could take place and maybe just ban me for a week ( I would still think that is harsh) but surely this was not permaban worthy.

Thank you.

327th TRP Whitehill

steamid- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198987985681/

I was there, we was granted a tour of the Jedi Temple and he went in a room he was not supposed to be in but he did not realise and came out immediately when I told him, however he got arrested for it and then perma banned for it which is completely unfair, he has been trying to rp tbf lately and enjoying the server and has just joined regiment and is doing rp seriously, I think one more chance is fair especially when this is not perma ban  and he only got the perma ban from his previous bad rep... 

I'm brand new to this server, been playing for maybe 4 days when i met Whitehill.

At the start he was fucking around and breaking rules, i learned that he was kinda known for it, but now he has changed from his old standards apparantly.

I have been doing actual RP with him for 2 days now, we enlisted in the 327th together and we are actually trying to climb the ranks.

I see why you would permaban him, but I myself think he should get a lighter punishment. All 3 of us that were in the jedi temple were permitted to be there by the jedi, and I myself thought we could go into the room he went to, so it's just by luck that I didn't go in before him.

May you evaluate his punishment again and perhaps give him a chance since he was actually trying.

The one and only

327th PFC Zebb

No, You were minging always on the server, I believe you told someone that you have no intention to RP(lol) as you were "enjoying pissing of other players", Also trying to get others in trouble IC, you were also demoted, you even said that you have no intentions of playing, also follow the template, 

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

1 minute ago, Victor said:

No, You were minging always on the server, I believe you told someone that you have no intention to RP(lol) as you were "enjoying pissing of other players", Also trying to get others in trouble IC, you were also demoted, you even said that you have no intentions of playing, also follow the template, 

If you bothered to read my full entry, you'd know that Ive said nothing of the sort since I've been back, I don't even know you.

Instant de-dunk.

Instand debunk? Lmao, you were perma, given a chance, and decided to throw it out the window.

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

1 minute ago, thomaswhitehill said:

What I did would usually be jailtime, I think I just got the Staff in a bad mood, I did not do anything perma ban worthy.

Getting arrested multiple times can result in a ban, You had the chance but decided to throw it away, also stop crying here please

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

He was rp-ing, you cant possibly say otherwise. The jedi also TOLD us that we could enter, while one of them where explaining what we could and cant do he took 2 ssteps over the line in the jedi council part of the jedi temple.

He said he was sorry and one of the jedi said "thats 15 min in the brig" then a random "Brandon" appears and bans him?

Cg was about to put him in when he was banned

I dont know how long you have been un-permabanned for however these are your arrests in the past 4 days

AR | CT 2505 Whitehill | CL 4 + Disrespect | 15 mins STEAM_0:1:513859976

AR | CT PVT Whitehill | CL 5 | 15 mins STEAM_0:1:513859976

AR | CT PVT Whitehill | pts | 5min STEAM_0:1:513859976

R | CT PVT Whitehill | Trespass in JT | 10min STEAM_0:1:513859976

You say that what you did should have been jail time but since you have been perma banned before this means you were given only 1 chance. With this 1 chance you went to get arrested multiple times which basically means you haven't changed which is why you were probably re-permabanned.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Plo Koon

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

Jedi Champion

Jedi Battle Master

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

You say you were here to RP yet on your first day back you received warnings and also multiple arrests for things which just proves no intent to RP. 

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

No. For the record, here I am speaking about both Komet and Whitehill as they seem to be an inseparable duo and are both permabanned together.

You are, quite frankly, one of the worst people I have ever met on this server. Brandon permabanned you today and I've permabanned (after consulting with a senior staff and another admin) your friend Komet too. Both of you have no intent to actually play. 

2 hours ago, Victor said:

No, You were minging always on the server, I believe you told someone that you have no intention to RP(lol) as you were "enjoying pissing of other players"

2 hours ago, thomaswhitehill said:

If you bothered to read my full entry, you'd know that Ive said nothing of the sort since I've been back, I don't even know you.

Instant de-dunk.

"Instant de-dunk." Yes I've nothing of you saying anything of the sort since you've been unbanned but you've definitely confessed to it as you can see below. So your "de-dunk" means very little if you've done it before in the past. 

Komet is evidently speaking for both himself and you; "every time you get mad, it amuses us". It's not difficult to figure out you're his friend. Mat and many others are here to rp. You, however, quite literally admit to opposing that in every way. 

You've been banned before by Navas for baiting low ranks into high clearance then arresting them as ABS. You'd even baited my trial trooper, who was very new to the server at the time, into a high clearance then arrested him. You'd also did this to another 212th TRP and others I believe. But when I, as a hierarchy, walked nearby you doing it, you'd stop -- acting all well and good because you full well knew that what you was doing is fucked and anyone with knowledge of the server knew that, not these new troopers.

You've been permabanned before and unbanned. On your second chance, you decide to fuck about some more. You've only done it to yourself.

Your mate "Remember Whitehill", or rather, Zebb I believe, tried to provoke Mat and with Komet. You've also harassed Mat in the past for which you was banned for 100 years by CE SCO Toon, I believe.  It's no secret after your blacklist from CE essentially caused by me and Mat that you hold some hate towards us.

You and Komet are the definition of 'No intention to RP'. There is not even an aspect of NH2RP here; you both have no intent whatsoever to rp. If any of this wasn't enough, perhaps your 30 arrests and 12 warns in the past 3 months might be portarying of your "trying to RP". 8 Active warnings. 

you have legitally gotten 4 arrest in the past 4 days, you have been a pain in the ass every time we arrest you, and still you fk around, so you deserved it, yes you maybe tried but you did not show it really good.

other points is your story dont go quite well

you did not even use the template

not alot more to say since people already said most of the things anyway

9 hours ago, 327th John said:

No. For the record, here I am speaking about both Komet and Whitehill as they seem to be an inseparable duo and are both permabanned together.

You are, quite frankly, one of the worst people I have ever met on this server. Brandon permabanned you today and I've permabanned (after consulting with a senior staff and another admin) your friend Komet too. Both of you have no intent to actually play. 

"Instant de-dunk." Yes I've nothing of you saying anything of the sort since you've been unbanned but you've definitely confessed to it as you can see below. So your "de-dunk" means very little if you've done it before in the past. 

Komet is evidently speaking for both himself and you; "every time you get mad, it amuses us". It's not difficult to figure out you're his friend. Mat and many others are here to rp. You, however, quite literally admit to opposing that in every way. 

You've been banned before by Navas for baiting low ranks into high clearance then arresting them as ABS. You'd even baited my trial trooper, who was very new to the server at the time, into a high clearance then arrested him. You'd also did this to another 212th TRP and others I believe. But when I, as a hierarchy, walked nearby you doing it, you'd stop -- acting all well and good because you full well knew that what you was doing is fucked and anyone with knowledge of the server knew that, not these new troopers.

You've been permabanned before and unbanned. On your second chance, you decide to fuck about some more. You've only done it to yourself.

Your mate "Remember Whitehill", or rather, Zebb I believe, tried to provoke Mat and with Komet. You've also harassed Mat in the past for which you was banned for 100 years by CE SCO Toon, I believe.  It's no secret after your blacklist from CE essentially caused by me and Mat that you hold some hate towards us.

You and Komet are the definition of 'No intention to RP'. There is not even an aspect of NH2RP here; you both have no intent whatsoever to rp. If any of this wasn't enough, perhaps your 30 arrests and 12 warns in the past 3 months might be portarying of your "trying to RP". 8 Active warnings. 

Alright, after reading this I would like to say to you to never come back to the server please, You are both now blacklisted from 327th so even if you come back somehow you will not join the regiment ever again  🙂

Edited by Victor

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

From my Personal Experience , I;ve seen your name Pop up to Much in the Arrest Loggings,  Also didnt use Template

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular
17 hours ago, 327th John said:

I suppose I should give my side to all of this to make you realize me and my friend "Whitehill" and "Zebb" are not at all bad people.

So I mean fair enough mate, I enjoyed my time on the server overall and maybe messed around a bit too much, but to be honest, I just did what me and my friends found funny, I mean games are here to have fun at the end of the day and distract yourself from the world, have fun right? 

Maybe I shouldn't have "minged" as much as I did at the end of the day but it was funny and I sometimes couldn't help it,  however, I do like the concept of RP and suppose I should have tried it more than I did, maybe one day I will because its quite enjoyable going through the ranks and I completely respect how you do things, if I ever get back I will RP and not "minge" on your server or any other, but I completely understand your reason if its never because a lot of the time we minged as you said and I apologize to you and your staff for this I was just trying to enjoy myself like you, I completely get the RP side of it I wish I gave more of a go than I did like I said. I and my friend/friends meant no harm or disruption to your server we simply just hopped on in the hope of having fun, I met some really cool people on this server and made good friends like Zebb, I met Zebb 4 days ago and I promise you he is really cool dude and rps a lot, he will get unbanned soon and I hope you can see him in a new vain of light because it would completely be unfair to judge him off messing around with us a few times. 

Also, I suppose before I explain this video I should talk about a particular member of the Server CE MAT, ever since we first joined MAT was Whitehill's first trainer 3 months ago, he gave me permission to spectate the training and he seemed to be a pretty cool guy, Whitehill was being his classic bit of troll in the training because it was his first time RP but nothing malicious, he never was.  Ever since then MAT has hated us and whenever he saw he would swear at us, call us names, etc, but to be honest it was probably our fault and of course we are massively in the wrong here, not MAT, however, his reactions made were to funny and had us coming back for more each time, I apologise this was probably the biggest reason we minged or got into to trouble, we never meant any harm to the guy and we hope he did not take it too seriously it is just a game at the end of the day and I hope he took no offence to it or whatever. However this was ages ago and I did speak to MAT again for about a month until last night when I said hello to him, or tried too... again probably took it too far with going up to him three times saying hello, was just trying to have a laugh, Zebb was just interested in his reaction that was all. 

As for the video, this took place and recorded apparently about a month and a half ago, on that particular night I and Whitehill had just completed our training for the CE regiment and was enjoying it, however because of our wrong doing we decided to start trying to talk to CE MAT. We talked to him and especially when no one was around he would also talk back and get really mad, I could never actually tell if he was joking or not but it had me laughing every time he shouted, however, this was definitely a massive problem and caused most of our "minging". So we talked to MAT and to our surprise he kicked us out of the CE and had us blacklisted, we were pretty mad as we had just trained all night to become part of this regiment. Then this conversation happened in the video, just after we were kicked out, I suppose I just wanted to explain to MAT that it was funny, and you did not need to get upset over us saying hello to him and why we did it, I hold no grudges in being blacklisted from any of the regiments because we deserved it, I don't regret any of what I have done because its a game and I'm enjoying myself like everyone else. I understand why I'm banned and of course, I get it, why Whitehill is banned also, he cant help himself obviously but is just having a laugh, I again apologize and if we ever were to return you could keep as many tabs as you want on us, we wouldn't be perfect rpers but we would definitely try and take it more serious and stop everything like minging, but again we probably do not deserve a 3rd or even 4th chance but that's not up to me and I'm not going to salty if I never do return because we do not deserve too. Zebb however does

Finally, I just wanted to say it's a great community you guys have even if the whole concept is a bit strange from the outside but I get it lol, I and Whitehill are not BAD people at all and meant absolutely 0 harm to anyone and I apologize to MAT, the staff or anyone who found us to be disrespectful or was offended, but nothing we did like your trying to say was "completely fucked" its a game mate, called Garry's mod, chill, we are all here for the same reason, to have FUN, I realize our way of fun is not allowed on these servers now, sorry we was totally in the wrong but it is not "fucked up". I do not regret my previous actions because its a game, I was here to enjoy myself and succeeded, would I go about this a different way next time when I RP on here or anywhere else, yes. Would it be perfect and would I troll from time to time,  Obviously, I don't remember half the stuff you said I did but I am sorry. We are not bad people and for you to say that over trolling or trying to get a reaction out of someone in a game is a terrible thing to accuse. 

Just wanted to clear my name, I probably won't be back because of the way we were, but if I am I will be different, and follow the rules. Some legendary things happened on this server, what you do is cool I hope you continue to enjoy it, I enjoyed my time and so did Whitehill I thank you like I said we are certainly not bad people, but in the context of your server rules, we broke a perma ban is probably justified, again I apologize to any offense or problems we may have caused to you, but have 0 regrets.

Komet 

Edited by CT 5568 Komet
45 minutes ago, CT 5568 Komet said:

I and my friend/friends meant no harm or disruption to your server

All you and Whitehill did was cause disruption.

46 minutes ago, CT 5568 Komet said:

He will get unbanned soon and I hope you can see him in a new vain of light because it would completely be unfair to judge him off messing around with us a few times. 

I banned Zebb for a few days. He will be unbanned very soon automatically. No one is judging him or anything.

47 minutes ago, CT 5568 Komet said:

Ever since then MAT has hated us and whenever he saw he would swear at us, call us names, etc, but to be honest it was probably our fault and of course we are massively in the wrong here, not MAT, however, his reactions made were to funny and had us coming back for more each time

If Mat ever did anything to you then you should've called for staff. You've not the greatest history but it doesn't mean staff wouldn't help you. Yet what you and Whitehill (and Zebb now for some reason) decided to do was to cause shit for Mat in general; as he logged on yesterday, I immediately received a complaint of you two disrupting his cadet training and I watched you for a little while. 

51 minutes ago, CT 5568 Komet said:

To our surprise he kicked us out of the CE and had us blacklisted

I had approached Toon informing him you both were playing as CTs when you were both in CE at the time and also gave him a little heads up about you two considering your ABS incident. Mat also had a word with Toon and it's up to the Senior Commander on what course of action he takes. He deemed it fitting for you to be kicked and blacklisted, considering all. That's that. 

53 minutes ago, CT 5568 Komet said:

just after we were kicked out, I suppose I just wanted to explain to MAT that it was funny, and you did not need to get upset over us saying hello to him and why we did it

Yeah, why you did it was because you thought it was the "funniest thing you've ever seen". 01:30 on the video.

55 minutes ago, CT 5568 Komet said:

I don't regret any of what I have done because its a game and I'm enjoying myself like everyone else.

You don't regret any of what you have done; you're essentially enjoying yourself at the cost of others RP. That's pretty much enough for me.

56 minutes ago, CT 5568 Komet said:

We probably do not deserve a 3rd or even 4th chance but that's not up to me and I'm not going to salty if I never do return because we do not deserve too.

If you really think this to be true, that you don't deserve another chance, why are you both appealing the ban? I don't understand.

59 minutes ago, CT 5568 Komet said:

nothing we did like your trying to say was "completely fucked" its a game mate, called Garry's mod, chill, we are all here for the same reason

Yes, it's a game. Yes, it's Gmod. However, it's not the general minging that I'm really talking about. It's your fucked actions. It's that the new players would be getting demoted and kicked out of their regiment for following the orders of someone that immediately arrested them for following those orders. Yes, after looking into it more, they weren't demoted/kicked but you had attempted to do so to them.

You're a new player, who's just joined the server and you hardly understand the ranking system. Someone cool looking comes along and tells you to do something, it's more than likely you'll just follow the orders because they seem high-ranking. This is what happened.

1 hour ago, CT 5568 Komet said:

I do not regret my previous actions

If you do not regret any of it and don't think you should get another chance, why are you appealing the ban at all? 

1 hour ago, CT 5568 Komet said:

We are not bad people and for you to say that over trolling or trying to get a reaction out of someone in a game is a terrible thing to accuse. 

It was rather uncalled for, so that's my bad on my part. Nonetheless, all I said still stands and is valid.

9 minutes ago, 327th John said:

All you and Whitehill did was cause disruption.

I banned Zebb for a few days. He will be unbanned very soon automatically. No one is judging him or anything.

If Mat ever did anything to you then you should've called for staff. You've not the greatest history but it doesn't mean staff wouldn't help you. Yet what you and Whitehill (and Zebb now for some reason) decided to do was to cause shit for Mat in general; as he logged on yesterday, I immediately received a complaint of you two disrupting his cadet training and I watched you for a little while. 

I had approached Toon informing him you both were playing as CTs when you were both in CE at the time and also gave him a little heads up about you two considering your ABS incident. Mat also had a word with Toon and it's up to the Senior Commander on what course of action he takes. He deemed it fitting for you to be kicked and blacklisted, considering all. That's that. 

Yeah, why you did it was because you thought it was the "funniest thing you've ever seen". 01:30 on the video.

You don't regret any of what you have done; you're essentially enjoying yourself at the cost of others RP. That's pretty much enough for me.

If you really think this to be true, that you don't deserve another chance, why are you both appealing the ban? I don't understand.

Yes, it's a game. Yes, it's Gmod. However, it's not the general minging that I'm really talking about. It's your fucked actions. It's that the new players would be getting demoted and kicked out of their regiment for following the orders of someone that immediately arrested them for following those orders. Yes, after looking into it more, they weren't demoted/kicked but you had attempted to do so to them.

You're a new player, who's just joined the server and you hardly understand the ranking system. Someone cool looking comes along and tells you to do something, it's more than likely you'll just follow the orders because they seem high-ranking. This is what happened.

If you do not regret any of it and don't think you should get another chance, why are you appealing the ban at all? 

It was rather uncalled for, so that's my bad on my part. Nonetheless, all I said still stands and is valid.

Fair enough mate, what we did in a lot of incidents was wrong over the last few months obviously. Its not up to me if I'm ever unbanned, like I say are actions deserve a perma ban, its up to you lot if we ever will have another chance. Whitehill too. Have a good one. 

Edited by CT 5568 Komet

Wtf is this, SMT is gonna have a stroke trying to read this, this is full of unneccesary information, can we just wait until this thing is Denied?

gsp-bows.gif

Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

1 hour ago, 327th John said:

Yet what you and Whitehill (and Zebb now for some reason) decided to do was to cause shit for Mat in general; as he logged on yesterday, I immediately received a complaint of you two disrupting his cadet training and I watched you for a little while.

What u mean? I have not caused shit for anybody at all, especially Mat. I did however go into the training area, which i know i shouldn't have done, but i never tried to fuck up for the cadet. I was in there for about 30 seconds and i also told Mat i was sorry, and that i didn't mean to disturb him. Leave me out of your shitty thoughts

Most sincerely 

(Not anymore apparently) 327th PFC Zebb

1 minute ago, Zebb said:

What u mean? I have not caused shit for anybody at all, especially Mat. I did however go into the training area, which i know i shouldn't have done, but i never tried to fuck up for the cadet. I was in there for about 30 seconds and i also told Mat i was sorry, and that i didn't mean to disturb him. Leave me out of your shitty thoughts

Most sincerely 

(Not anymore apparently) 327th PFC Zebb

Could you 3 stop replying to every fucking comment? Also yeah you are demoted and blacklisted from 327th

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif