sparkie

sparkies second battalion application(2)

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name:Valvarock

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:40096427

Current rank on the server:CPT

What is your playtime: 8weeks 2days

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:reasonably it has improved but getting a new one soon

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:yes i have and fully understand the responsibilities

Do you meet the requirements:i do believe so

Quick summary about you: i believe that i am a competant, engaging, kind and well respected guy overall. i have a kaisen mind set which mean that i am always looking for improvements.i like to make connection when analysing and when it comes to supervising i try to make the best scenario for everyone, this includes making sure everyone is motivated and feels comfortable when working.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: Sparkie

Highest rank obtained:T SMO

What current rank do you have: CPT

What is your current regiment:CG

What should we pick you for Battalion: i have been around on the server since may now, over this time i have come to learn the rules and regulation o the server well and have also learnt the boundaries. when it come to leading i am always trying to pick the right option and so will analyse the battle and see where we can find a weak spot with the enemies defece/attack. as i have a kaisen mindset i am always looking for improvments and will openly admit misktakes which may encourage people to do the same. i believe i am alsoi a good role model when it comes to high positions as i do not abuse the power and always listen to those around me. by now in the server i am known to be a well respectred guy who is friendly and from my experience being a trial SMO people found me to be fun but strict at the same time. this suggest that i can hold my own and can be trusted to make the righjt decision when it comes down to it.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: in my opinion the general role of battalion is to maintain the base and be a good role model to the people around them.this mean not too much messing around and knowing the boundaries between when messing around gets too much and when it is a laugh to do so. a battalions job is also to lead the base when an attack happens and make sure the situation is dealt with and to know when to call a retreat as well and when too push or flank the droids.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: no sir

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: i do indeed and i belive that if i were to get battalion i would do all i can to maintain a respectable status.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL): when not leading a battalion would perform the same roles as the clone that they command. this mean that battalion are to stick together and act as a team providing a regiment of thier own. this mean that they would listen and act upon the leading battalions orders and support the clones fighting in the battle. this mean that battalion has a more supportive role rather that a flontline role. occasionally if there are less battalion, they would stick with the regiment that they are suppervising offering advice and callouts to the other regiment members, but not directly leading.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session? perform a Mando. lead a base attack and run a DeBrief

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? the co leader is only there to make suggestions and give intel on wehat is going on during the battle. this means that they would act as an advisor rather than a manager. this encourages the person leading to come up with plans on their own and get feedback from the co leader if they feel they can alter and provide a better plan. overall this mean that if co leading remember that you are not directly in charge and only act as an advisory role rather than a management role

Anything else: i do not believe so but please tell me if i can make any improvements to this application and would like to wish every other applicant good luck and a good day

+1

Sparkie was very cool in both 74th and CG

Active

Has a brain

Edited by HarryMcMillsy

Current Ranks:

CG 

Past Ranks:

IC: CT Lieutenant -- GC Colonel / GC Trial EXO -- CG Temp Vice Commander -- Battalion Colonel --  CG SGTM

OOC: CWRP Moderator

1 hour ago, Breatoking said:

Neutral

Good guy

Very active and knowledgeable

Take things to much to heart

Very quiet and not a strong leader verbally

did get a new mic btw and it is louder and i have worked on the leader thing and by taking things to heart it means that i can find areas for improvement and trying to find a solution

Edited by sparkie

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Battalion Command for you introduction and mentor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------