Left

Left's Second EP app

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: i cant feel my left leg https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076505653/

Roleplay Name: CE AFT 2nd LT Left

Teamspeak Name: Left

Playtime on the Server: 5w 5d

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:58119962

Any experience in staffing: No

Current Age: 14

Warns/Bans: 8

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template): 

Map: Anaxes

Enemies, HP, Amount: B1 heavy, 2250, 8    Sniper droid, hp they spawn with, 1 or 2 (depending on amount of GC)    Explosive Droid, 2000, 1
Force Sensitive Creature, 200k, 1

Passive, HP, Amount: Wounded Bounty Hunter, 20k hp, 1

Republic's Execution:
Battalion see a smoking ship flying near MB which then crashes near MG. A private CIS bounty hunter on OC asks for help as CIS are after him, he is also wounded. Battalion question him for a bit saying why should they help him and he would tell them he is trying to quit being a bounty hunter but CIS don't like that idea and battalion also ask what's in it for them. The bounty hunter then informs them that for his safety, he will give information about CIS whereabouts and knows some ins and outs of their ship. He would also mention he is willing to do one more job if everything goes well. CIS ships come flying in (2/3 munificent) so battalion order clones onto defcon 3 as they are getting attacked. The CIS say they are willing to leave the base if they give the bounty hunter to them but battalion decline as they can get good info from him. CIS drop pods are then launched in front of MG and droids come flooding out and start attacking the base (depending on the amount of CE some of the AI ships would take off). Battalion order GC to deal with the sniper droid and order CE to deal with the ships. Some tanks would drop down and a hostile ATTE would also come down so Battalion order 327th to set one up and order 212th to set up some tanks. The Battalion the take the Bounty Hunter to med bay where 74th start healing him (he has a broken leg and some broken ribs from the crash) then when he is healed he can also start help defending. the droids would push up to shield generator and after a while LHB would be blown open and more drop pods would be placed there. All frontline regiments would be sent to deal with them and the droids get successfully pushed back into scavenger camp. After this the CIS Leader would order the fleet away as the information they lose 'surely' won't be any worse than the amount of droids and vehicles lost. 

Jedi sense a force disturbance near the Jedi caves and go to investigate and find a creature with some old sabres. This creature is somewhat hostile so jedi try and tire it which only makes the creature more angry so jedi are forced to fight this thing. After an intense battle the creature starts to flee again so jedi race after it determined to stop this thing, when they fight it with the sabres on the floor next to it and the creature being upset. the sages take it back to JT where they find it was a sith experiment and it was abused and made to use the force so jedi meditate the darkness out of it and the creature is then set free where it can do creature stuff.

Event Character Execution:
Droids are dropped at MG where they push forward into MB and the sniper droid provides them some cover. As the droids get closer, more drop pods are placed on the NU landing pad to continue with the push where more drop pods are placed next to JT transport. As the droids are pushed back LHB is blown open to where drop pods are shot inside so the droids push in and take GR and the Explosive droid blows up the CE and the GR. After the droids are pushed out the GR they make one more attempt in Scav camp and try and get the clones from there but ultimately fail.

The Force Sensitive Creature (FSC) is found near Jedi Caves where it attacks a few jedi (not going full out, maybe just a few hits) and leaping away. After it loses about 30-50k hp it does something like "[RP] Gets angry" and starts attacking the jedi full out to where the Jedi try and weaken the FSC to see what is wrong with it. At 20k hp the FSC will leap away and drop it sabres being upset with itself and it will let Jedi take it in.

Story: 
A CIS Bounty Hunter looking to start a new life seeks refuge in a republic base. The republic take him in as he has valuable info on a CIS fleet location and he is also willing to assist them for one more 'job'. CIS track him down and start attacking to get him back and execute him, but the clones can protect him and manage to push back the CIS and gain some good info for the republic's next attack.

Jedi find a Creature which turns out to be force sensitive, it seems agitated and not too friendly as it is attacking some people so they decide to try and tire it out, but this only makes it more angry. The creature then goes on a rampage killing all the jedi nearby so the jedi try and get it weak so it stops. After they weaken it down it stops fighting and it turns out sith had used it as a test experiment and it had just escaped, so Jedi care the creature back to normal and set it free.

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: To make enjoyable events for the server and give people a challenge to make them have fun and to take the job of staff if none are online

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes I do

Anything else?: I understand that at points I might seem immature but I really think that, given the chance, I can really prove myself         W-G E-Planner

Neutral/+1

He's Still a Bit of a minge

Has Quite a cool event Idea

Just be Less Minge

Edited by Scott2

Current Ranks:

41st something - SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

CE PFT Colonel - Battalion 2nd LT - Battalion 1st LT

Neutral

app isn’t bad, decent plan.

a bit immature on times but I’m sure he’s working on it and has been better since I was in CE.

a CE hierarchy’s opinion on you would be great but yea from an outside perspective I don’t think your ready yet

former ct 2245 bong

+1

Left's been great in CE and a valuable CO, I'm sure he'd make a good EP

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1 / Neutral

I like the events but people seem to comment on your behaviour but I havent interacted with you much so I wouldnt know but try to become a bit mature and serious as multiple people has commented on it. But you still seem like a good guy so good luck :))

Current Ranks

🐸

Neutral as Nesta said people are going on about your behavior however i have never interacted with you in a bad way  so for me its neutral however its a good app so goodluck

Current ranks
21st Jr Medic 2nd LT

Previous ranks

501st Colonel
327th Colonel

+1/Neutral

Cool all-round guy

Decent Event Plan

You can tend to get carried away with poor behaviour, dont know how you would deal with ULX powers.

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

+1/Neutral

A good person
Very active
Good event plan

Poor attitude in the past (Getting blacklisted twice from GM)
As MS already said, you are easily influenceable for bad behaviour

Current Ranks:
Battalion Warrant Officer Event Planner

Past Ranks:
Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL | Event Planner | GM LT CMDR | 212th SGTM

image0.png

No Thanks. Anaxes Event Plan? No Creative Flare!

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

Denied

Unfortunately we feel like other candidates are better fitted for EP as of right now. You may reapply again in 2 weeks.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO