Mort

Morts 3RD EP Application

Steam Name+Link: Mort https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331295877/

RP Name: Jedi Lorekeeper Mort and GC CPL Mort

TeamSpeak Name: Mort

Playtime on server: Around 8w, used to have 5w 5d but got reseted because of a glitch (proof can be provided)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185515074

Any experience in staffing: Yes, used to be staff in SCP-RP (Not WG)

Current Age: 16

Warns/Bans: N/A

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable: Yes, loud and clear.

Event Plan:

Enemies, HP amount:
B1 Battle Droid x10 (may be given stronger weapons if needed) 1500 HP (may also be buffed if needed)
Sith Acolytes x7 (may be given JHD sabers as Sith now are far stronger) 60k HP
Sith Zombies (this is the Jedi ECs once they are killed) 20k HP

Map:
Rishimoon

Clone Side:
The attack of the CIS will beggin, a munificent will appear on top of MB and will release drop pods, the CIS will tell the Tactial Droid to give them a status report once MB is taken and it will inmediantly leave again, the droids will storm MB starting from the LPs, this is a last stand event, clones will be switched to Droid until they are all dead (if someone decides to pull a funny and just hide for the sake of ruining the event he will be slayed), after that, all clones except the original ECs (and some clones if they want to stay droid) will switch back to their main jobs, the Tactical Droid will give a status report to the CIS and the munificent will come back, with now complete controll of the base, the clones will set up a temporary base outside MB (obviously a bit far away) in which battalion will brief the clones, and with the tanks and ships they managed to take, 212th and CE will beggin the attack, 212th by blowing up MG and storming MB with their tanks to fight the CIS ones, and CE by transporting troops into MB once a certain degree controll is taken over it and by fighting CIS ships. The clones will push their way trough MB until they reach MC and go further, the droids will destroy GR to create a destraction and flee to the temp republic base, stealing the supplies that the republic had there, they will set up barricades and turrets, they will fight until they are all killed, end of the event for clones.

Jedi Side:
Sith have learned about a Jedi Temple being located in Rishimoon crimson, they will fly there in their ships and land, they will make their way to the JT, on their way there they will find the caves, they will go into it to make a ritual, to return those who have fallen from the dead by making a portal, after the portal is opened they will go to the JT and storm it, preferably fighting in the LPs so its not a cluster fuck, when they are killed they will return as zombies (with sabers obv), the Jedi wondering why and where do they keep coming from will look around until they realize they are in the Caves, they will enter it and some Jedi (preferably Guardians and low ranks) fight the Sith to create a distraction, meanwhile other Jedi (preferably Consulars and some low ranks if they want to), will meditate to close the portal, once the portal is closed they will stop respawning and they will all be killed until there is no SIth Zombies alive.

Story:

Event Info: As you may have realized, the Clone side is very similar to the one of my last app, the reason why is because i really want to do something like that, i grabbed the feedback of my previous app and tried to improve the event with what the answers told me, + i added some more RP into the event and small things like the CIS tank thingy so that 212th get to use theirs, Jedi side is a complete different event, because once i did a hologram with a lot of Sith and Jedi really liked it, so i thought i could base an event around it, with a bit less of RP than the last one but more entertaining.

Have you ever done an event before: The HG trainings are the closest thing to an event, if it counts then yeah.

What was your event and was it successfully executed: Sith storming JT to avenge their brothers until they made their way to HV where they made their last stand, i gotta give a lot of credit to Rogue for this tbf, and yeah, it was successfully executed.

Do you understand what the responsibilities of an Event Planner are? If so what are they?: Yup. Keeping the player base entertained, with normal events or some PMEs from time to time for more specific Clones, taking claims related to the event if required and making sure the event is going smoothly.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: 
Yes, i fully understand.

Anything else: Make sure to leave feedack! Good luck to all applicants, W-G E-Planner.

Edited by Mort
Forgot to add HP for Sith Zombies

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
Battalion Officer

Former Ranks
CF-99 Squad Leader
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

+1 absolute legend.

Active.

Good event plan. 

Would be nice to see another Jedi sided EP who can do high quality Clone and Jedi events

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1 

What Nathan said.

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1

Everything has already been said and it was a really good Jedi event. One of the best I´ve read yet and the clone event was also really good. Good luck with you app :))

Current Ranks

🐸

Big +1

Active and cool guy

Improved from his old days, definitely worthy of ULX powers

We desperately need more Jedi mains who are also experienced as clone on the EP team so we can have more quality clone and Jedi events

Solid event plan

Good Luck

Edited by Bean

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

Denied

Unfortunately we feel like other candidates are better fitted for EP as of right now. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO