IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: 

327th Commander and plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes I own a working microphone and I communicate via voice chat

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 

I joined over half a year ago and have been on everyday since 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: 

I use all everyday

State all your previous OOC punishments and a screenshot of your list of warns : 

I have 1 warn which is job abuse and was half a year ago ZM7QBxIyFyZ5cUTZ2KrYs8b7FocGgZLW9K4ZMnQjwKOJ71t0uNRzzIWYr_zRt6hNUsnALUEQeXkerccPMn6Ow_W_91S9RE06P1Aw1rsMQGMm6oEmLBccJ9B4Lsol1q9D-Dv6beWQ

https://gyazo.com/d1125833b7b9c46849f91262e98e30c4

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of a staff member is to make sure the players have a friendly and proper RP experience, they must not be biased when making decisions that affect the other players RP experience.

In general a staff member's role is to make sure the server and players' experience runs smoothly and that any players that have the sole goal of ruining their RP experience are punished.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have read the rules on many occasions and I know all the rules and how to handle them in a mature manner.

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?:

Yes I have read the punishment list and yes I am familiar with it.

List of all previous server staff experience:

N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
Yes I understand I may be demoted if I act unlike a proper staff member.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: 

Firstly I ask the player who is RDMing other players, After I have found their name I check combat logs with the offenders name, if the logs appear I !jailtp the offender and tell them that they are being warned for RDM, if they have killed or attempted to RDM more than 3 players then I shall ban them. After the offender has been dealt with I thank the reporter and return them.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I ask a Battalion member to send a trainer and if a Battalion does not send one I will go in the tab menu and look for any NCO+ and bring them to the cadet room and politely ask if he/she can train them. For example if he/she is afk then I will return them and bring another NCO+ to the cadet area.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I will give them a stern verbal warning and tell them that if they do it again, no matter the circumstances, that they will be warned for ARDM/RDM but if the CT accidentally or randomly shoots a player once i will give them a straight ARDM warn.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member I will do nothing but IC I will tell them that the rules state that you should salute all clones above 2nd LT.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

I would warn them for FailRP and as stated on the server rules trying to find loopholes in the rules will result in a harsher punishment, therefore I will also ban them.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I will firstly tell them to stop arguing as it could make matters worse and then i will tell them if they have any problems with it, i will tell them to go to WG forums and make a un-warn / unban request however if they don’t have the WG forums i will give them this link https://werwolfgaming.net

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe I would be a great candidate for staff because I am active. I would like to help everyone on the server and not just my regiment.

I know a few basic commands but not all. I think I would help the WG community in lots of ways, for example, stopping those interfering RP and just making WG a better place to RP.

I have not been staff before or have experience but I can adapt easily and learn quickly. I will act respectful and professional when on staff and doing claims.  I think being a commander shows I can handle responsibilities and look after a regiment and lead them in events which will help with staff skills. I will always listen to both sides when in staff, for example, a higher rank accuses someone lower than them I won't just instantly accuse him I will talk with both sides and try to find the truth and give the right punishment and will never be biased no matter the situation. I know I may be young but I don't think that matters as I have shown I can get such a high rank.

I am good at communicating with others and have made friends on this server. I stand out from other candidates as I have played the server for a decent time and got a good playtime in that time of being on the server

which shows I am pretty active. I am also the commander of the 327th which shows I am competent. I believe I would be a very good staff member and will change and listen when needed. I would like to make wait times for claims less for other players as it can be annoying when you have to wait 5-10 mins. And overall I would just

like to be a staff member that will fulfil his job and help the staff team and I believe that all these traits are needed in the staff team.

Edited by Jenson_

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

+1 very active, great guy and has taken what was a somewhat volatile regiment and turned it into one of the most sound currently on the server, he'd do great in staff.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1 

Great guy, high rank, would be a great addition to the staff team.

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1

Nice guy

High playtime

Is a great commander and would also be a great staff member

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

+1 
High rank and has been smashing it as Commander would be a great fit for staff.

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1

great 327th commander, commander rank shows his dedication and maturity on the server genuinely think he deserves staff

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

Denied

Thank you for applying, we do think you have future potential but other applicants stood out more at the current time being.

You may reapply in 4 weeks if you are still interested in being Staff.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve