Key's Second Staff App

In-game name(s): 501st Vice Commander Key, Jedi Senior Guardian Key

Steam Name: WreckedCone

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞 STEAM_0:0:80119279

Age when applying: 25

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?:

UK and timezone is GMT. 

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes I speak and type the language fluently. 

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 11W 2D.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

Plat VIP, 501st Vice Commander, Jedi Senior Guardian.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I have a working mic of good quality, i primarily communicate by speaking depending on the situation i type, for example someone can’t understand me because of lag or talking in ooc.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Joined the server on the 27th of June 2020 and have taken 3 LOA since then one for 4 days due to ending the original LOA early and another for 2 weeks and in jedi for 1 week.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: i use all three regularly.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): 

0 Warns/Bans. https://imgur.com/BuaZGYL

State the role of staff on the server:
The role of staff on the server is to help make sure people enjoy their Role Play to the best of their abilities by dealing with any situations out of character.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have read the server rules and I am familiar with them.

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?:

Yes I have read the punishment list and I am familiar with it.

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at any time with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

First i would check Logs, if the claim is correct you would give out the appropriate warns/ban depending on whether they killed more than two different people (MRDM) if they killed two or less you would warn for (RDM/RDMx2) or if they just shot players it would be (ARDM/AMRDM) if however if the player in question did nothing that was claimed, then the player who originally made the claim would be warned for Lying to staff.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would go to the cadet explain that they should change their name and how to do this, when the cadet is finished doing that, i will tell them to advert “/advert I need a trainer” i would  also type in out of character that a cadet needs training or go to a battalion member and type to them in Local out of character that a cadet needs training.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I feel that this depends on the situation it would be up to other players or myself to deal with the situation in character, however if the player has no intention to roleplay i would pull them into a sit and explain to them that they need to obey the server rules at all times and give out the appropriate punishments.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

If i was on my in character job, doing in character duties, i would remind them that they would need to Salute to me because you salute to 2nd LT and above. If i was on the Staff on Duty job or dealing with an out of character situation i would not say anything due to being out of character. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

You would explain the rules that every player must stay in character at all times  otherwise this would be considered Fail Role play and any attempt to loophole the situation will result in a harsher punishment. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would tell the player that if they do not agree with the punishment they have received, they should go to the forums and make an unban/warn request.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think I would be a good addition to the staff team because in my time on the server, I have been able to get 501st hierarchy as I have stated above which shows my maturity and dependability, which will also be applied to the staff team if I am selected.

In my time on the server i have received zero bans and zero warnings which shows how much of a responsible member of the community i am, also i like to maintain a friendly and polite environment with other members of the community, for example helping out other users in other regiments with problems they’re currently facing and helping to resolve them, and respecting other people’s opinions regardless of what it is.

Also I have a good understanding of staff guidelines such as the appropriate punishments that are to be given out when players break in character rules and will be able to uphold them at all times, such as late night when certain times there isn’t a lot of staff on. 

I believe i would be a good addition to the staff team as i understand that the role of staff means i hold a great deal of responsibility which i will be able to uphold very well given my current position with my regiment, i am given a great deal of trust and responsibility on the server as 501st hierarchy and want to continue to strive in the community helping out with problems and being a good role model for others to also follow.

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1 professional, mature good playtime

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1
Lad, mature and high rank

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

+1

• Active
  • High Rank
  • Trust Worthy 
  • Deserving of staff

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Major +1

Key is one of the best people on the server and truly shows that he wants staff. He gives a lot to his regiment and would do the exact same for staff. Not to mention he would be a great addition to late night staff being on during that time most nights. The man deserves it.

Massive +1

Trippy put it very well

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1

Nice and Clear Dedication to the Server as shown through your IC Rank, and Playtime. Nice Answers to the Questions issued, and I'm sure would fit in nicely. 

Don't really see the point Rez was trying to make with his neutral comment, having many people in a regimental with ULX perms just means they're all competent enough to have them in the first place, but oh well.

Good luck none the less.

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1

Great lad
Great leader
Great app
Really good choice for staff

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

+1

Good playtime

High Rank

Cool guy

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

Key is a amazing guy and has put in hard work alongside Ace and other hierarchy members to get 501st where it is today, he has shone great dedication not just to his regiment but to the server and i see nothing but benefits of him being in the staff team. +1

---Current Rank---

[RC Vice Commander F62]

[SWRP Super Admin]

----Past Ranks---

[Battalion 1st Lieutenant]

[DS Squad Leader F62]

[501st Vice Commander x2]

[Jedi Watcher]

[GC ARC Colonel]

[Event Planner]

Republic Commandos Delta Squad at Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) Nexus -  Mods and community

+1

Great guy

Great app

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

+1

Very good application and a very good person in general. You have played the server now for a decent amount of time and have achieved a good rank IC as well. Definitely deserves staff in my opinion.

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1 all has been said already.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...