Corn

Corn's Staff Application

In-game name(s): Corn/Ahsoka

Steam Name: Saber

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/  STEAM_0:1:511624490

Age when applying: Thirteen (An exception was made)

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England, GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes and yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 8 weeks 2 days

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: Battalion Warrant Officer, Gold Bundle

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I do own a microphone and I speak when communicating

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Joined in June 2020 and I took a 2 week break since then

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I use all of them very often.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): https://imgur.com/tQLAXVh

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff is to help people whether they are new or old, you should always take claims to help the server stay healthy and you should always enforce the rules.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?: Yes and yes

List of all previous server staff experience: 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I understand

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would teleport to the player in question and I would see if they are actually RDM'ing or ARDM'ing. If they are I would freeze them using the Phys Gun and I would freeze them. I would then proceed to check logs and see if it was RDM or ARDM and punish them accordingly. If the person in question is not RDM'ing or ARDM'ing the person that made the claim of them doing so will be punished due to lying to staff.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would tell the cadet that the @ function is only for contacting a staff and I would tell him to read the wall which says to use /advert. There will be no punishment as they are new to the server.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: That is an accident as they are new to the game and shouldnt really be told off, just be reminded that they should be more careful next time when putting a weapon on safety and if they dont know how I would tell them it is Shift+E+R

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I would do nothing as a staff as this is an in character situation. I would tell the trooper in character  that you are supposed  to salute to a 2nd LT and above and I would also ask them if they feel like they need retraining.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: FailRP is FailRP, if it is not specifically listed I would still punish them as it is a very wide category and I would use my own personal judgement for the severity of the punishment for that situation.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would not listen to them directly as they were the one breaking the rule so they may be bias but I would re consider my punishment and see if I did make the right choice. I would also direct them to the forums if they want to appeal the punishment. but if other players also say I made a wrong decision in my punishment I would contact a staff with more experience to see if I made the right choice.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I believe I should be brought into the staff team because I am a very active player and I make good, levelheaded decisions. Although I have no experience in modding Gary's Mod servers I do have experence modding elsewhere (Minecraft, Discord ect). I play a lot in the mornings on weekends and school days and at those times there is not usually a staff on at that time so I could take claims and make sure the server is fine. I am also a very, very dedicated person when it comes to stuff like this and I would do everything I can to help the server in many different ways. I am also here to stay and am very committed to all of the ranks I have had. I can work extremely well on a team and would love that aspect of this role/rank. I have never missed my minimums for any rank that I have had on this server which can prove I will try my hardest if i got staff. I would never abuse my power, I never have and I never will. I would like to think of myself as mature for my age as I can make level headed decisions and reaching the rank of Battalion Warrant Officer despite only being 13 years of age. I can calmly handle situations when many cannot which I would count as a very valuable skill. I have never been inactive on the server without informing anyone and I have hardly taken any LOA's or ROA's unless it  was for quite a big reason. I would absolutely love the opportunity of getting staff and I would try my very hardest!

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1 
Absolute lad 
And there could be potential

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

-1/Neutral

Not as experienced as other applicants

Application could do with more detail around why you would like to be staff and why you stand out.

Has took multiple ROA & LOA’s since joining the server.

Edited by Lee Lannister

Clone Rank
 DU CPL Lannister | GC SGT Lannister

Jedi Rank
Jedi Guardian Lannister | Jedi Blade Warrior Lannister

+1

i'd like to see some more effort put in the application, but nevertheless you're a good guy 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

Neutral

I am very close to giving you a +1 corn, just that I dont think you have reached the level of maturity needed for a staff member, I think that as you rank up in battalion you will become more mature

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1/Neutral

I agree with Ethan here, as you are really mature for your age-group. I believe you just need a little bit more maturity for being a staff member. I am in no way saying you aren't mature but you know what i mean. Ethan is right in this scenario, i recommend you start grinding up the ranks within battalion and when/if you receive Battalon Captain or Major then it would be the perfect time to apply as you shown the maturity needed for staff.

Still the application is really good and you are extremely dedicated within the server so I think you will still be a good staff member.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif