unused

Tyro's Staff Application

In-game name(s): GC Executive Officer Tyro

Steam Name: Tyro

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:514972568

Age when applying: 19

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England GMT/UTC+0

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 8w 2d 14h

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: GC EXO & Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, I always speak unless it is necessary to type.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the server on the 8th of September 2020 with a few 1-2 week LOA’s.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: Daily.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): I have no warns, kicks or bans. https://i.imgur.com/XNWpox5.jpg

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff on the server is to ensure everyone is enjoying themselves by upholding the rules and ensuring everyone is safe. Punishing people accordingly depending on the rule and severity, also taking other claims from people that just need help with their game or are stuck in a wall etc.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: Yes I have read through the rules a few times and I have become familiar with them through my playtime.

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?: I have read through it and as with the rules I have become familiar with them through my time on the server.

List of all previous server staff experience:  None.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would ask the player if he caught a name or what job they were and make an AOS for golden rule, not dependent on if they get caught I would figure out who it is through logs and warn him appropriately depending on how many players he harmed/killed. If no one was harmed or killed I would leave it and move onto another claim or IC situation.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would tp to him and let him know he’ll be trained soon. Letting a battalion member know so they can send a CPL+ through advert, if there are no battalion available I would ask in OOC and if no one came I would bring the lowest rank and see if they can train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I would bring them to a sit and question if they had any intention to harm/kill, if not I would tell him to be more careful and return them.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: If I were SOD I wouldn’t react and move on but if I were in an IC situation I would kindly remind him that you should salute to 2nd LT+.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: As the rules state everyone must use initiative and in my opinion some form of common sense within the world of star wars. If it is not specifically stated in the rules but I believe it is a form of FailRP I would warn them and explain why I think it warrants a FailRP warn.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would let them know they are more than welcome to make an un-warn/ban request following the format on the forums, providing them the link.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

I believe I should be staff as I am a mature, active and dedicated member of this community and I take it upon myself to maintain a positive reputation with all players. I am very active and play late most nights, with the server having no downtime I can fill in during the later hours to deal with any claims and help people out. I have received no warns nor bans which shows I follow the rules and have done since I joined the server as my intention was to enjoy role play and have fun. One of my proudest moments up to now is reaching the rank of Executive Officer which shows a level of competency, from dealing with toxicity within the regiment or helping people out in general. I strive to be a good role model for all new players and I believe I have all the traits of a good staff member, I take different opinions on board and treat everyone equally whilst respecting the rank they have earned.

Although I have no ULX experience I know the basics and I am a very quick learner, I make decisions not based on emotion or relationships but rather through evidence and fairness, I believe logical thinking is key to being a staff member and I excel in that. I hope to help the staff team tremendously ensuring I do my part within the community and meet the required minimums to show I am dedicated to helping the server thrive and keep it as friendly and enjoyable as humanly possible. 

GC EXO is cursed so you will resign next week anyway

All jokes aside I reckon you would do well

+1

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

Neutral

havent really spoken to you but havent heard anything bad about you

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1 Great lad, very friendly in all interactions with him, decent rank also which shows maturity. Would be a great fit for staff, Good luck!

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1 

Green man

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1
Lad and johns cousin

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

+1 To my understanding you often play late night when little to no staff do, this is instantly a reason for a +1. although all other reasons have been stated prior i'd say you are very approachable, friendly however can be strict and stern when required of you, goodluck.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

You may reapply in 4 weeks if you are still interested in being Staff.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve