Mark Kuntson

Your opinions on Nu7

Simple Nu7 complains about anything and everything from my experience.

"E11 shouldnt have AUG" this is normal followed by them explain how Enlist has shit guns but heres thing

E11 is different to Nu7 while nu7 is fighting CI and they need to both be balanced so its fair E11 is fighting a fat ass lizard with over a 1000 HP

Plus Ive met alot of Power Hungry Nu7 NCOs

In Simple I think Nu7 needs to stop complaining (Yes I know e11 isnt any better but Im not one of them who keeps complaining so idc)

Only problem is that a high number of Privates think they are a higher rank than many personnel, especially Security Guards, but now tbh Guards are also brainless trying to go on surface for no reason. This conflict between a Nu-7 and a Security Guard/Officer, usually ends up in RDM...

3 minutes ago, Mile Kevas said:

Only problem is that a high number of Privates think they are a higher rank than many personnel, especially Security Guards, but now tbh Guards are also brainless trying to go on surface for no reason. This conflict between a Nu-7 and a Security Guard/Officer, usually ends up in RDM...

I mean at the start of the unit we had a directive/complaint from SMT to kick anyone ordering secruity and in our training we try to teach them not to do this, but well

Poop

Nu-7 is currently really organized, they do camp a lot *cough cough* 

[CURRENT SCP:RP RANKS]

SCP:RP - Platinum VIP

[PREVIOUS POSITIONS]

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Nu-7 Enlisted Unit - Private

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Head of Manufacturing Department

I havent been playing too much as or against NU7 but they seem fairly balanced to me to be honest. I tried raiding the foundation a good amount of times out of boredome and didnt succeed often. Before any ci sweats cry and think i gave them a point, no. The foundation has good trained units and nu7s are some of them. The foundation is very strong and should not be an easy target even if you have a good amount of armed men. 

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello