Mr Denny

Mr Denny's Event Planner Application

In Game Name: Mr Denny

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71510807

List of Warns: https://prnt.sc/108ijyh Most recent warn is around 1-2 years ago

Any Previous or Current Staff Experience: Super admin (Don't hate me) couple other staff positions too long ago to recall

Why should we Pick You: I personally believe you should pick me because I have a pretty good understanding of the SCP universe and have a few ideas on how to make some decent small sized events involving 2-4 groups of interest and a couple of giant ones for the whole server to enjoy. I personally have wanted to become Event Planner for quite a while as I always enjoyed the old events from v4-v5 and some of the events on v6 (haven't been in many) and would love to recreate certain events and make my own additations to events to make them more fun for all parties involved, I think I would be a good person to join the event planner team because I have been here for a while and understand the difference between combat RP and Passive RP and how people will choose whatever they want as every player has their own way to play events and I respect it, so making events that are character driven so that the different disicions chosen make the outcome all that preferable to the players involved. I think I would fit into the event team because I am willing to spend hours building dupes for events also I have wanted to become a event planner since my time as a operative. All I want to do is do my part for the community and make everyone have a little more fun playing the server.

Your Event Plan: The basic idea of my Events idea is the use of a GOI that is currently not on the server new or old doesnt matter and ask for people to join in who can atleast be trusted with the position of lets just say Church of the broken God (Maxwellism) and they have come to reclaim there lost church and reek havoc on the foundation as they have certain pieces of there larger puzzle e.g. robotic enhancements they want to increase there purity (just thought out of the blue) and of course the fondation would respond with voilence unless ethics committee/HOEA wants a different outcome, ending result would be either the bloodshed of of both the Church folk or foundations MTF's or anyone else present in the attack, whilst this event can have multiple outcomes I would think that it owuld be good for the people of the server to provide the outcome on the event, now just to state this I am not saying that it has to be church and it has to be foundation it can be any number of GOIs involved in this and the foundation involvement is not essencial, now for the full width point to point analysis.

For the Reasons stated above I will be using Church (maxwellism) and foundation to produce this written event.

At the start there will simple be a meeting held between high ranking people within church on how to approach the situation as they have just recently learned that the foundation holds certain objects that will enhance their robotics and making them more pure for everyone in there organisation, the meeting concludes that they will take a bulk of there followers and march upon the foundations gates requesting a meeting to discuss these enhancements with the Head of External Affairs undergoing the meeting, during this meeting The foundation declines giving this object away as they have their own plans with it which angers the leading members of the church at the meeting so they leave remarking that they will claim it soon, after parting the foundation the church go back to their base of operations to have a secondary meeting to discuss there new plan of action seen as having a peaceful attitude towards this issue has been nothing but a waste of time which angers them, after a lengthy discussion they decide that open war is the only course of action forward that should result favourably in their favour.

Before the seige of the foundations gates the church made sure they were more then prepared for a long drawn out battle as to be expected using such weapons as the cog anomoly and buying enough weaponary to arm a small army, then after all th preperations had happened BANG, the foundation caught wind of what the church was up to and striked first sending just nu-7 thinking they would be enough to defeat the church but of course they thought themselves too smart and didnt count for the fact the church was semi-robotic in nature and had a huge advantage over them. This battle lasted for as little as forty-five minutes as the church swept the floor with NU-7 and took any that surrendered as prisons of war for information and weaknesses inside the site, the church begun there assault on the foundation to claim this artifact for their own whilst some of the churches followers begin to ponder on the fact of if this artifact was worth the sacrifices that might have to be paid in the extracting but didn't raise the concern of this to the leaders as they might be disowned/killed because of thinking otherwise. The fighting begun between the foundation and the church both sides screaming blasphemies during this time the church kept throwing everything they had at the foundation hoping to get some edge over them to let them through easier but the foundation didn't let up as they had prepared for this well enough setting up there defences good and proper keeping the church at arms length for too long dragging the battle out so the foundation may take the advantage and push them back. 

After Hours of fighting and countless bodies pilling up the foundation ordered the fighting to stop and come to a soulution, all MTF's stopped fighting and declared that they were finished fighting after a while the Church noticed and stopped aswell letting the leaders of the church know this so they went in screaming they want there artifact and they will leave without any more issues and the Head of External Affairs approached saying he had orders to try and find a conclusion to this fighting without further bloodsheed to each side and the Head of External Affairs and Leaders of the Churchs Attack spoke in confidence with no others around they talked ofr a while before coming to the conclusion that both parties would no longer profit from contuining this conflict and that the foundation would let the church take this anomoly for a period of time expecting them to return it as they gave them a oath too...

Any Hate towards this event for it only including church and foundation is incorrect as this was just for sake of the written event as any GOI's may be used for this which is why I did not specify what the anomaly/artifact actually is.

Any grammer issues you find I apologize in advance as I have read through this twice now and couldn't find any ;/

Thank you for reading and taking the time out of your day to read this - Mr Denny

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1

I think that he should be given a chance as EP, his event writing is very good however we can't tell how good his hosting is until a chance is given 🙂

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

+1

Your event application is a lot better compared to others, you have an amazing concept of the lore and the type of events you can potentially do as a EP on the lore side. I trust you (letting you into salesman) and you seem to understand the basics.

Just don’t do a bread and make yourself a lamp

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

Such A Good Really And A Really Nice App

Would Be Nice To See You Given The Chance.

Sincerely, Ace Rews x 

Ace Rews 

Current Ranks:

Scp - Executive Administrator 

Scp - Lead Discord Support

Scp - Group Manager

Head Of External Affairs - HOEA

Unusual Incidents Unit - Manager- Head Of Obama Branch 

Ethics Committee - Head Of Staff

Head Of Manufacturing  - Keters Bitch

GRU Division "P" - Soldat

Chaos Insurgency Delta - A.C.E

On 3/5/2021 at 9:08 PM, Breadmare said:

1+ 

Good guy he did a "fairly" good job as Super Admin so id say he has expirence the event sounds simple but could aslo be fun for all groups but is more Focused on the surface so yea lets here xunk and Plague : )

He didn't do a "Fairly good job" he abused constantly and was demoted for it. Absolutely do not trust this user in any capacity with EP permissions or any staff permissions in general.