Jabbarus

Jabbas Battalion Application

Template

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Jabba

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178400351

Current rank on the server: Platinum VIP , LT COL 

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 8 weeks and 1 day 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes for far i know its good .

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes i did read it good and i wil read it more.

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) Hello Im Jabba im from the Netherlands You can hear it from my Accent like most Dutch People . My hobbys are Gaming maybe you can expect it so yeah i love playing Games like Gmod , Cyberpunk basicly al type of games and i have no life so thats why i play video games i do not only play Games i also do football or soccer but im gonna stop with that because i dont like that anymore!

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) 327th LT COL Jabba

Highest rank obtained: LT COL

What current rank do you have: LT COL

What is your current regiment: 327th

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) I should be chosen cause when im free for school i wil be verry active in Battalion and be online everyday so when i have no school i wil be whole day online even in the morning and in the morning there arent much Battalion and i can Grant , Deny People and i play in the server since 7 Jully and i play the server everyday so i have a long playtime and i have much expierence with the server and people and i like to try Battalion it will be a fun Challenge and i wil do much trainings with the regiment i supervise and i wil do much open trainings like Breachings and Sims with people and shooting but i wil try to host fun and cool trainings for people and i wil help the people in MB and i think i wil be good for leading The regiments and Troopers and i  wil help my supervising regiment good i wil do trainings with them and just help them with stuff they need help with! And i wil take my Battalion Job serious cause battalion is a serious job and you need to show good examples to clones Thx for reading 🙂

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) During combat battalion should either lead co-lead or remain in the mid to backlines. The leader should be giving orders to the troops, pushes, flanks etc. The co-leader should assist the leader by granting or denying requests. During Defcon 5, battalion should grant or deny requests and make sure that everything on base is running smoothly. They should be setting a good example for clones on base and making sure they are behaving. They can also host trainings, both open or for the regiment that they are supervising helping to keep people busy.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why) Yeah everything at my first week on the server was much mining aroung then i got banned for LTAP and i didnt understand the rules verry good but iam not gonna make that mistake again and kicked demoted for inactivity but that was when i had a break and had no PC But now iam every day online so that wont happen again .

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank and You need to show a good example to the Clones !

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL) They help the regiment they are supervising in combat and be not in the Frontline you may go in combat but you must have a regiment or squad protecting you . 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session? Succesfull lead a Event 1  , Complete a succesfull Brieffing2  and , Do a training with faces formations and questions in it basicly a Mando or basic training  3

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?
o assist in leading by granting and denying requests when necessary.
Anything else: Thx for reading 🙂 And i wish everyone who s applying good luck! 

+1

one of the best in 327th, never argues with anyone and always brings a good mood into the ts channel.

other reasons stated above

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1 
Give it this man!
Actually fucking love this guy xx

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion. For more information about your denial message Battalion command.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO