Viktor Svetsken

Viktor Svetsken Staff Application

Name:  Matthew Miles

What country are you from?: United States of America

How well do you speak and understand English?: It's my main language but I also speak hints of French and Russian

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:242419537

In-Game name(s): Viktor Svetsken

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 1w 1d 3h 17m 25s

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: My current in-game rank is GoldVIP

Do you have a microphone?: I do have a mic and will use it when necessary but I tend to type as it is easier with some situations.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes but I don't use it often as Discord is my primary platform to communicate on. If my Discord is needed: MOTT#3096

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): The reason as to why you should pick me is that given the state of things within the server currently, it seems a bit understaffed. I have also gained a slight reputation with some of the common players to the point in which they ask for help for simple things such as "How do I do X?" and things such as "Can you help me with X?" There has also been what seems to be a spike in the amount of players breaking rules under the "Building Rules" category. Primarily rule 2.7.2: You are not to build any unnecessary structures outside of the provided zones (pictures in the rule set), given the structures cause an unnecessary obstruction or just outright don't need to be in place. There have also been select building techniques that are not allowed such as killboxes. This is against rule 2.12 in which states: "Do not make killboxes of any kind, they provide an extremely unfair advantage to defenders". I have myself seen a few examples of a "killbox" outside of D-block and at times in the Bank on the surface. People have also been going against rules in terms of SCPs in front of multiple witnesses such as 106 ShiftClipping (Shift while noclipping). Other than that, the server also would need me for the sheer fact that the work load is massive for some of the mods/admins at the moment as there are many players requesting help from Staff as a whole. Being from minor questions to massive problems such as a person going on a MassRDM spree or PropMinge. I strive to help those within the server if they make the request to have aid called to them. I've done what I could in the past couple days to get myself known as I've been attempting to help those who are new to the server so they would stay awhile and enjoy the server without someone coming out of nowhere and PropKilling them in an instant. My aim is to ensure that everyone within the server has a fair chance with no exceptions unless they make their own exceptions (PropMinging in front of Staff, AttemptedRDM/RDM in sit, LTAP/LTARP). Given the amount of people I have helped thus far in the short time being, I really hope I can extend that hand of help by being able to get out to those who need the help, no matter the situation. Integrity of the server also matters as I have seen a few people become disorderly with newcomers/returning players with absolutely no reason and take it that step to far. Though Disorderly Conduct is not entirely a bad thing, if it goes too far it could become a problem which is exactly what we don't want within the server. Disorderly Conduct would only deter players. I do hope to help within the future as it is just something I do and I hope I can do it along side of the other Staff Members.

How long will you be able to play per day?: I can play from a range of 4-12 hours per day. Given certain circumstances the maximum can be pushed to 16-18.

Any past experience as staff?: One DarkRP server but no servers hosted by W-G.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): Currently my slate is clean of warns as I've not bothered to test my luck.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Sure do.

!goto [Player Name] Goes to the specified player.

!bring [Player Name] Brings the specified player to you.

!return  [player] This command returns a player (This command defaults to the user without specifying a player)

!send [Player] [Player] This send the first specified player to the second specified player.

!kick [Player] [Reason] This removes the player from the server without any essential consequence as they can just rejoin the server after the fact.

!ban [player] [time following h/d/w/y] [Reason]

!freeze [Player] Freezes specified player.

That should do with the knowledge of ULX, no?

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is a server in which those with keen knowledge of the SCP Lore or even from time to time with none at all, can come to play and enjoy with the full immersion of the SCP experience. The aim of the server is to provide a fresh experience to all with new and exciting things, from GoI changes to Server Hosted Events that give a breath of new life into the server. SCP-RP is also very heavy on keeping to the lore of SCP as a whole. Keeping tight-knit rules and giving the lore of the SCP a playable role within the server. The ability to create the instances within the Foundation much like the lore states is what brings this server into the light. The SCP-RP server sticks to the book when it comes to describing certain jobs within the Foundation along with the actual actions that take place within the Foundation. The accuracy in terms of the procedures of SCP testing, Site Administration overseeing all that is done within the Foundation along with the meetings to inquire the ones who are dangerous to the integrity of the Foundation (Referencing to the O5 meetings in Lore and as seen in short-film "SCP-096 - The Movie". Basically, SCP-RP is all about nailing down the lore to bring an accurate RP experience to those who wish to play within the server so they can be immersed in the world of the ever-expanding SCP lore, even while being a person that has little knowledge of said SCP lore.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I completely understand the rules of the SCP-RP server and I will not only continue to abide by them but I will also plan to enforce them as a Staff Member and get after those who like to try their luck intentionally. Not only have I possibly made people avoid breaking the rules by suggesting fixes (fixes being FailRP name, fixes with fading doors being a problem, nearing PropBlock and Minge.) I've got a reasonable understanding of the rules and I try and help others abide by them from time to time currently but will enforce them consistently as a Staff Member (Even though I enforce them regularly anyway).

Cheers for taking the time to read! ❤️ - Viktor

Edited by [W-G] MOTT
Updated Play Time on the server.

Viktor Svetsken