Sweden | GMT+1

Can you speak and type English fluently?:

Yes

Current total game-time on the server: 

2 weeks and 2 days.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: 

CG ARC Colonel | Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?: 

I have a working microphone and I usually speak when communicating, I type when needed.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?: 

I joined on the 19th of January 2021, haven't taken any breaks since.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: 

I use all three of them on a daily basis.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns: 

0 warns, 0 kicks and 0 bans. https://imgur.com/a/kSS6w2G

State the role of staff on the server: 

To me, the role of a staff member is partly to be a good role model by following and enforcing the rules. Their job is also to prioritize others before themselves by actively taking claims and making sure that everyone is having fun. Everything from dealing with rule breakers to helping anyone who needs it. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: 

I've read them multiple times so I am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience: 

A few years back when I got most of my time on gmod I had the experience of staffing on a few medium-sized DarkRP servers and one SWRP server. Therefore I'm quite familiar with how to act as a staff member and how to use commands/ULX. 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: 

If the Player used the @ feature, I would teleport to him after taking the claim. I would then proceed to ask him if he knew the name of the player killing other clones as this is usually faster than checking the logs. If the person didn't know the name I would check the logs for anyone who has killed or dealt damage recently. After that, I would teleport to the player, whether his name was given or I found out via logs, and spectate in cloak. If he is still killing people I would teleport him to an area far away from everyone else right away. Otherwise, I would spectate for a while to get an understanding of what is going on and see if he planned on killing anyone else. I would then bring him to a sit. After checking the logs one last time to find out exactly what he has done I would explain to him what rules he has broken and give him the appropriate punishment. If he killed/attempted to kill 1 person I would just warn. But as stated in the question he most likely killed multiple people, which means I would either warn + kick him for RDM x2 or ban him for (attempted) MRDM if 3+ people. With a punishment of 5 days ban + 1 extra day for each person after the initial 3. I would also be ready in case he LTAPs. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would go to him and let him know that a trainer will be there shortly. I would make sure that he has asked for a trainer in advert and then proceed to contact a battalion and ask them to send an NCO+ to the cadet area. If that doesn't work, however very unlikely, I would find an NCO+ (starting with the lowest NCO/Drill) that is available to train the cadet and bring him to the cadet area and tell him to train the cadet. 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Since this is an IC matter I would let CG handle it as a case of Golden Rule. I would keep an eye on the CT for a while and after the debrief/if he is taken away by CG I'd let him know how to put the safety on and tell him that it's probably a better idea to have his keys out to prevent something similar from happening again. 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member, no OOC actions or warnings are needed. In character, I would kindly remind him that he is supposed to salute anyone that is 2nd LT and above.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would tell him that it's very hard to state all the instances of FailRP in the rules and that he has to stay in character no matter what, therefor by doing anything that a clone (or whatever role he has) wouldn't do could be warnable for FailRP. Then I'll tell him to use initiative and let him know that trying to find any loopholes in the rules will lead to him getting a harsher punishment.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would hear him out first. Then I would let him know that I would never hand out a punishment if I wasn't completely sure of it since I would listen to all sides of the story before doing so. I would simply ask him to make a post on the forums if he is unhappy with his given punishment.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member:

I would start off by saying that I'm active, positive, and mature but I don't think that's what makes me stand out the most amongst the other applicants. 

The reason why I joined CG was mainly because I've always been the kind of person that genuinely enjoys helping others and gets enjoyment out of helping others and putting others before myself. As a CG I hope to make sure that misbehaving clones get punished accordingly and by doing that making the server more enjoyable. I believe that as a staff member with this attitude I can contribute to a better environment not only IC but also OOC. As a member of CG, I believe I've gained experience that others might not have, already dealing with IC rulebreakers on a daily basis. I've learned how to deal with situations fairly and effectively and I would say that knowing the IC rules inside out will help me dealing with hard situations that might occur where a line between IC matters and OOC matters has to be drawn. I also think that as CG has been my only regiment, that hopefully shows that I'm dedicated, which I would also be as a staff member. 

I realize that my relatively low playtime might make people see me as inexperienced, but I'd say in a way having only 2 months on the server could be seen as a good thing.
Having achieved the rank of CG SO and ARC within 2 months on the server shows that I both have the experience and trust needed. This also shows that I'm driven and ambitious when it comes to putting in the time needed to learn whatever I need to know. I enjoy learning new stuff and I always strive to better myself. I embrace failure and think that the best way of learning is through experience and getting feedback from whatever mistakes one may make. This attitude has, at least so far in my life, made it possible to quickly pick things up and improve in a way where I don't get burnt out, meaning that even though as a staff member I might have to deal with difficult situations, I would always try to improve, adapt and learn. I'd also like to add that I'm aware of the fact that my rank might not be the highest compared to other applicants, but I believe that this will give me the opportunity to focus more on taking claims and learning everything that a staff needs to know that I might not already know, which would be useful especially during my initial time as staff. 

Past experience in both gmod but also as a staff member have given me the knowledge of how to handle difficult situations and even though it has been a while I'll most likely quickly pick up whatever small amount of knowledge I might have forgotten regarding commands and such. Lastly I'd also say that my previous experience in gmod and as staff plus my experience in CG has made me very unbiased and I would say that im good at dealing with people, getting to do so daily as a CG, which means that no matter what I might encounter I'll always be neutral and friendly towards everyone. 

Thank you for reading!

signature.gif.3b5171fc37686570771baca770585589.gif

+1

Done well in ARC since joining, friendly and has previous ULX knowledge.

Just work on increasing your playtime and I think you would be a good candidate.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

+1

- He understands how to use ULX and he knows how to act which has been shown as well throughout his time on the server as I´ve never heard anything bad about him. 

- He has as said that he did get CG SO and ARC within 2 months of being on the server which can show how much effort he has put into the server.

- As said before try to increase your playtime and just try to be on the server for a longer time due to the fact that you might not know all of the rules as well as people who´s been on the server for a longer time but both of those things can be fixed. 

Still good luck mate! I hope it goes well :))

Current Ranks

🐸

+1

High Rank and ARC show trustworthiness
Active
I only had good interactions with you
Good Application

I heard of other members of the community that apparently you are a bit toxic, but I never encountered you by that

Your playtime is very low

Edited by Ravolta

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

Neutral, Dont really see you too much but other reasons stated above

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

+1

Good IC rank and a good application.

Playtime is low but you have gotten a good IC rank in that time and you have previous staffing experience

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

+1

- You have previous staffing experiance.

- You are a high rank, the ARC reflects that.

- Detailed and accurate application.

- Your playtime is relativly low.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET