Atomik

The Factory

pE4A7JcAo7HDXatfUUpBLXmK66qolmZ98UmA2oXVctvXGNC9B83lBO3dBxwMjQTFyP-UHc6gc9mAJ9oRzMBRDF4ppE4esZb8QP8XYLUfM5UZK9AqF0LWp082VwCwQNUOpnpyydet

The Factory

"Alright look, on that piece of paper sitting on your lap, if you go to page 2, you'll see some excerpts we got from other GOIs on what the Factory is.  I'll give you all a second to read."

Spoiler

“The Factory is a poorly-understood entity or group of entities of indeterminate origin stationed primarily in the midwestern U.S. and several countries with poor labor laws. It's reported to have been founded in 1835 by UTE-0561-Venice Green, whose current location is unknown. Its management is comprised of ostensibly sapient entities which have yet to be satisfactorily described or photographed.”

- The Global Occult Coalition

“From what we know, the Robber Barons (referred to as “The Factory” by the Burners) is a trans-universal concept.  When it moves to another reality, it only displays one type of constant behavior - mass production of the anomalous.”

- PoI #8276, Serpents Hand

"The Factory is controlled by several anomalous human-like entities.  Where these come from, what they are capable of, and who they answer to is all unknown."

- The Unusual Incidents Unit

"Notice how all of them have one thing in common?  That's right, they all contradict.  Being completely honest with you, we have no idea what the [EXPUNGED] the Factory is.  We just know it exists, and it’s our problem now."

- Dr. [REDACTED], Field Agent Lecture #47

Spoiler

Classified to Clearance 4 Personnel +.

Below is a transcription of a confirmed Factory transmission, from [REDACTED], Oregon.

TRANSMISSION RECEIVED

TRANSMISSION MESSAGE FROM HQ

TRANSLATION (From Amharic)

ፎረንማን ወደ የህዝብ ብዛት አከባቢ -17. ብዙ ቁሳቁሶች. ድምር

HEAD TO ANOMALOUS NEXUS X-17, AND SET UP A MANUFACTURING CENTER.  RECRUIT LOCAL POPULATION FOR ASSISTANCE OF EFFORTS.

TRANSMISSION MESSAGE TO HQ

TRANSLATION (From Amharic)

ተቆጣጣሪ አደጋ የማይዳሰስ

“OVERSEER, IT IS TOO DANGEROUS, WE ARE UNABLE TO DO SO.”

TRANSMISSION MESSAGE FROM HQ

TRANSLATION (Note: Potential issue with the translation AIC.)

ተቆጣጣሪ አደጋ የማይዳሰስ

“I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOUR HUMAN MIND THINKS, RELOCATE OR YOU ARE TRANSFERED INTO THE RUST HARVESTING CENTER.”

Spoiler

REPORT FROM AGENT [REDACTED], RECOVERED ON [DATA EXPUNGED], 2021.

"We got fucked.  Tell my wife I love her.  I'm still running.  He's coming."

Image attached to the document

Person Walking Into Deep, Dark Forest At Night With ...

Note: Agent [REDACTED]'s body was found with several holes of unknown origin.  How this image was taken is unknown.

Spoiler

[Job Stuff]

Factory Foreman

Models

Spoiler

“models/player/tfa_trent_cleaner_boss.mdl”, “models/player/tfa_trent_cleaner_flamer.mdl”,

And old Primoridal Suit Models (the beige ones).  If those aren't possible to find (as I couldn't find them),

“models/player/Suits/male_01_shirt.mdl” through “models/player/Suits/male_09_shirt.mdl”

Job Description, Loudout

Spoiler

“Foreman for the “Factory”, dedicated to the continuous mass-production of anomalies.  They always seem a bit uncanny.”

Cuffs, Pistols

Sweps, Ability and Entities

Spoiler

[SWEP]

Alchemical Molecular Printer

Creates several anomalies using materials gained from the scrapper (ranging from unique to already-spawning anomalies).

[ENTITIES]

Alchemical Molecular Scrapper

Produces Material for the Printer

Manufacturing Table

Just a manufacturing table for Foreman

Hazard Suit

Gives user Arsine Model and makes them immune to anomalies (like E-11)

Drone Suit

Turns user into a drone for the Factory, having no free will and no caring for their own safety.

Note: What these actually do in depth (such as what the printer makes) is being sent to SMT privately, to avoid metagame.

Spoiler

Questions I Think You May Have

Q: So, is the factory like, MC&D?

A: No, it isn’t.  Whilst MC&D-RP is centered on the prospect of selling, the Factory is simply pumping these out for an unknown reason.  With this, they not only recruit the local population to “help”, but also don’t always sell them.  Whilst it is possible that a group like the Chaos Insurgency could buy things from the Factory, it isn’t a priority for them

Q: Doesn't seem like it has much to it, why make this a whole job?

A: It has a shitton of unique shit (IG, not including RP which is a whole different story), but almost all of it is being sent to SMT.

Q: This thread shows no RP, so the factory has no RP besides pumping out anomalies?

A: I’ve only been focusing on the mechanics for this job (as its a suggestion thread), but there is plenty of room for RP, from the factory slowly overtaking Ovis by converting its citizens to mindless workers, to the Factory being discovered by the SCP Foundation in the late game, where the anomalous is an epidemic in the city.  Like (most) jobs suggested, there is a lot of room for RP.  You just got to be creative.

Other Stuff

Job Color: 229 204 255

All Relations are Neutral (unless changed IG through RP)

"The factory is an organization that mass produces anomalies.  Whilst there are multiple explanations other groups have unto why (such as just to cause pain, get power, sell anomalies, etc), nothing is known.  Its run by a group of non-humanoid beings, with several Foreman leading their factories, and functioning under their will.  Their main goals are usually just the recruitment of workers and the expansion of the factory, however, the long-term end goal is completely unknown."

- Added thanks to me realizing not everyone knows what the fuck the factory does.

Edited by Atomik

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Just now, Mark Kuntson said:

Uh, with some interesting custome made SWEPs this could work.

Unironically listened to this on repeat making this thread.

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

No offense but from your Q&A this sound more like a multi stage event rather than a fully functioning group. If you don't want to reveal the true function of the group etc. then any +1 and -1 is meaningless and braindead. There is no point in going into details about the thread as it's pretty much either SMT accepts or denies it.

1 minute ago, Fixer said:

If you don't want to reveal the true function of the group etc. then any +1 and -1 is meaningless

The true function of the group isn't hidden, just the exact items the group can produce.  I'll try to summarize for those who just dont know much about the factory, but the wiki is a great place to read up on it, as its a bit more in depth than this.

The factory is an organization that mass produces anomalies.  Whilst there are multiple explanations other groups have unto why (such as just to cause pain, get power, sell anomalies, etc), nothing is known.  Its run by a group of non-humanoid beings, with several Foreman leading their factories, and functioning under their will.  Their main goals are usually just the recruitment of workers and the expansion of the factory, however, the long-term end goal is completely unknown.

I would like to see something like this as will make more ppl play civies to get converted and RP, would be more fun for UIU investigating some work place rather than going next to a door and going ''mhm I hear roaring behind this door, time to bust it down'' and then going in, killing the Sarks, then leaving with no RP. While maybe there could be research RP of our done on these places and the anomalies they make which might also help ResearchRP in Foundation since they won't have anomalies that de-spawn mid RP or overdone humanoid anomaly research. +1 even with the little info given.

Bing bong blan bind bin bo go bi b 

Spoiler

image.png.67c55fa3bf97a6dd6a488d27057c505b.pngimage.png.ec04107ef413f17e78886c0b65149bbf.png

I think this could work really well with UIU and in general on the server. 

I also think Atomik can be trusted in not turning this job into a vendor job and make it more interesting RP wise, i don't know how well this will work with low players , civs , on the surface , but can be said about any job.

+1 should be given a shot 

add this shit man id fucking love to rp with this shit 

FAT Plus one

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1 reminds me of a ??? Character made by someone named plasteel or something i enjoyed getting recruited into. If this gets added im sure it will add alot of rp and will give uiu,foundation some investigation to do 

ok

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

Denied

A load of custom entities/SWEPs, not easily accessible lore and a very vague purpose are huge red flags. Job seems to be one that'd either die or devolve into people minging with entities and shooting people after a week due to the aforementioned issues.