ijamea lover

"Downtime" is amazing + negligent vice manager?

Your name in-game:  does not matter

Your SteamID: does not matter

Person's you report name:  "mekhane wickers"

Person's you report SteamID: i don't know 

Why do you want him banned?: person in question being "mekhane wickers" had uploaded video evidence of himself minging on the server. in the video you can see him prop killing/prop pushing several times whilst the vice manager "enrico andrews" just watches and does nothing to stop it with that undermining the whole purpose of his role which is to enforce the rules.  in the video, you can also see a few foundation personnel on surface which is a considered to be failrp without a valid reason which i doubt they had. 

i would like to add that downtime is not a thing, no matter the time behaviour like this does not seem acceptable, this worsens the reputation on the server and the staff team with mingey behaviour like this possibly deterring newer players.

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.): 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz36mssihd4

PLEASE NO MEAN COMMENTS 🥰

20 minutes ago, ijamea lover said:

Your name in-game:  does not matter

Your SteamID: does not matter

k idc still fill it out

20 minutes ago, ijamea lover said:

i would like to add that downtime is not a thing, no matter the time behaviour like this does not seem acceptable, this worsens the reputation on the server and the staff team with mingey behaviour like this possibly deterring newer players.

Its not officially a thing but if you expect any actual rp to take place WITH 10 PLAYERS you suffer from a mental illness.

what fucking retard joins a server and is deterred from it because people are having fun on it when there's 10 people on.

The real question is why do you care so much did your rp get disrupted or are you just butthurt.

The fact of the matter is you are bad git gud kid.

22 minutes ago, ijamea lover said:

PLEASE NO MEAN COMMENTS 🥰

nah im still gonna call you retarded

All in all whiney cunt that no one cares about

PLEASE NO MEAN COMMENTS🥰

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

Hello Can the Banned People in here not give their opinions cuz its cringe? Ok so basically There was 10 players not gonna mention names   First of all I understand doing this on 20,30+ Players is perma ban  but why should someone care when there is 10 players which 2 of them were AFK so that means 8 players.  And dw  I will find out who you are mr. (Does not matter and made account 6 hours ago) You weren't even there and you are acting like a absolute 6 Year old baby that cries cuz doesn't like me or norra.  Stop  being a little spy and say who you are without making fake Accounts. Get your Big  -1    and fuck off.

a64c7ca43536c5beba5959b7b06d6013.gif.41a2b8ef882380ab9763dcbc174d2616.gif

33 minutes ago, Indigo_ said:

so because there is 10 people on the server the vice manager and a retard playing a sarkic job can propspam, propminge and even watch another player spam props. lets not forget this isn't the first time norra has abused his power using his Vice Manager ULX Rank ;). 

Oh and how about you shut the fuck up u spastic retard who is banned and cries. Go play Tetris u mong  Literally nobody cares about ur opinion  wont you get it?

Edited by Matthew Wickers

a64c7ca43536c5beba5959b7b06d6013.gif.41a2b8ef882380ab9763dcbc174d2616.gif

smh!

Sometimes you gotta just leave it be, especially when only 10 players on the server. You are probably just a person that doesn't like him and use ANYTHING in your power to get him removed...

Edited by Kabasch

Denied.

The reason why I didn't care about this "mingery" was because it was late at night where they were just messing around. Of course if you were to minge around where you will be getting in the way of others RP, yes, I would care about that. But no one was RPing on Surface. The only "RP" was by like, 2-3 guards in LCZ. And even then, there's little to no people actually doing "RP." 
Why would I be strict when literally they aren't harming other new players or the server?

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

4 hours ago, Indigo_ said:

so because there is 10 people on the server the vice manager and a retard playing a sarkic job can propspam, propminge and even watch another player spam props. lets not forget this isn't the first time norra has abused his power using his Vice Manager ULX Rank ;). 

The fact Norra was even re promoted due to Dakota's return (whatever his name is idc) still amazes me. 

Downtime doesn't exist the rules are still in place for a reason. a few months ago when there was 5 players on a person prop spammed and mass propkilled and was later permanently banned for this, why should this situation be any different. 

https://streamable.com/ee9i9b

also @Alan J Miller who even are you, shut the fuck up you lippy retard. 

just this post makes me laugh.

Last time i was demoted for abusing my powers for minging in front of everyone (as in new players too) which i take full responsibility for.

i was the one who suggested dakota to return as staff manager

the reason why those players were banned was because that was way more heavy prop spam. yknow shit that could actually crash the server

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png