Luigi

Luigi's 2nd Battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Luigi The 2nd

Steam ID:   STEAM_0:0:198476676

Current rank on the server: 74th JMO

What is your playtime: 2 Weeks 2 Days 6 Hours

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:  .Yes my microphone is very good quality

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: . Yes

Do you meet the requirements: . I meet all the requirements

Quick summary about you: . My name Is Logan and I'm from Scotland. Some of my interests include but not limited to are, Sports like Badminton, Running and Volleyball. I used to play on a volleyball team as a setter however stopped as most of us lost interest. I also love to read and play games, as of right now I'm reading a book called Before the coffee gets cold and I'm playing Persona5 Royal. I also have a cat and his name is Emmet however he often sits in front of my monitor making it hard to play.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: . Luigi

Highest rank obtained: . EXO

What current rank do you have: . JMO (2nd LT)

What is your current regiment: . 74th 

What should we pick you for Battalion:  . I feel like you should pick me for battalion because I would be someone who will always try his best to make a difference for everyone under my command with a new more energetic approach to leading that I hope can make every regiment taking part under my lead shine in ways they have never done before, while still pushing the boundary on what is possible with the GAR. Another reason you should pick me if because the people I lead almost always find a way to that they can still grow. Now I have only ever been in Doom’s Unit and part of 74th however I don’t see that as a downside, I see that a good thing because when you stay somewhere for long enough you develop a bond with them that last’s a lifetime and a half. Now I'm aware that I might not seem to be the best candidate for battalion however I can assure you that I've always been one for surprising people. Now I'll be real with whoever is reading, my current role might be small in the grand scheme of things, I want to make a change so big that I can't do it from my current position and the only way I want to continue with it is going to Battalion. 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion:  For Battalion there is TWO main role’s -
During a Mission or base attack, Battalion should be leading the GAR to victory or a favourable outcome. The leading member of Battalion should give orders to the clones such as, pushes, flanks etc. The member of Battalion that is helping the leader at the time should be Granting or denying orders that come in the comms. If not one of those then the Battalion should be in Mid to Rear guard OR with the regiment they supervise.
When the base is running normal or on DEFCON 5, Battalion are expected to be Permitting certain orders or denying them as they see fit. Battalion are the prime example of how a clone should act and are meant upkeep a level of dignity while walking MB. They can also hold different types of trainings for the GAR or members of the regiment they supervise.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: . I think I was kicked once back in 2019

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: . Of course, I understand that battalion are respected within every clone.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? . When Battalion are not leading in events, they should be with the regiment they supervise working alongside them and give advice to the individual leaders of the regiment they are with.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?
1.     Lead a defence during a base attack
2.     Recalled every regiment of a briefing after a mission.
3.     Hold a training with all the vital elements of such, Faces, Formations and Question's.

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? .  Granting and denying requests made by clones also taking over the event if the main leader is to Lag out or Die (Last Stand)

Anything else:.   I know my playtime is weak and I'm sure you know there is not much I can do about that, So please try to Consider all my other Pluses and not my Minus’s. EDIT : I know I just rank transferred but that was only because I didn't know that they were gonna open. Sorry for the time waste

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Edited by Luigi

+1
this Guy is one of the most dedicated person iv see when it come to reg and he ppl in the he did everything in his power for his reg so mutch it took a tole on his irl like withc i can relate iv never seen any one as dedicated to a reg {besides me JK} then this guy if he could he would sell his soul for the boys in the reg. he really dose descerv it hes tryied so hard and so mutch for the reg to the point he left coz he felt he failed the reg and the ppl in it. u really coulnt as for somone better 
actice frendly nice never done a shit thing is willing to ask for help if neede and willing to listen to any one who needs it 
if he dosent get it now he shoud next time 
GIVE HIM BATT NOW 

Current Ranks
Battalion 1st LT
Past Ranks

DU EXO / DU MJR / 212th Temp EXO212th COL

Battalion CPTx2

+1 
- Nice guy
- Has shown interest in battalion before 
- has made it to DU EXO which shows Competence 

- Has Just Recently Rank Transferred

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1/Neutral

Others obviously feel you are a nice guy, however I've never spoken to you.

However, playtime, especially to reach the rank EXO is fairly low; this may suggest you being exceptionally competent, however I can't clarify on that.

Recently Rank Transferred; however if you don't get Battalion this time and stick around, i'm sure it will look much better for the next application.

Edited by MS/Skerrt

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

Huge +1

He went above and beyond for DU. He is super nice and just great. He does not have a lot of play time on the server, but he learns extremly fast and would be a great asset to Battalion. The only thing he could never understand is how to build a decent barricade. 

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion. For more information about your denial message Battalion command.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO