Fayne™

Apology thread : I got a warn on the forums :(

Today my past actions finally caught up to me , I recieved this email.

image.png.d990da0729cc41cf83b958ad3bb22bd5.png

And I have a few words to share

/me Sighs 

I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize.

What I came across in the thread that day was obviously unplanned.

The reactions you saw on screen were raw; they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never posted the comment. I should have put the laptop down and stopped commenting what we were going through.

There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry.

I want to apologize to the internet. I want to apologize to anyone who has seen the comment. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression, or suicide. But most importantly I want to apologize to the victim and his family.

I am sorry @Rocky  😔

For my fans who are defending my actions, please don't. 

I don’t deserve to be defended.

My goal with my content is always to entertain; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world I live in, I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious.

Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don’t expect to be forgiven, I’m just here to apologize. 😔

I'm ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself.

And I promise to be better.

I will be better.

Thank you.

Don't forget to like and subscribe , hit that bell to be notified whenever I post a new comment

AAHHHHHH MY EYESSSSS THEY BURNNNNN

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

For the sake of posterity I will release my heinous comment that got me the warn

TRIGGER WARNING 

This comment contains content that some may find disturbing

For what it's worth I'd like to state that this is not who i am , i have changed my act and am in a much better contition mentally , I deeply regret my past actions and I will put them up here not to flaunt but to have a constant reality check on how not to act when you are high up.

Again I'm sorry , here's the comment 

image.png

I complitely understand if you no longer want to associate with me after this is public.

I'll do my best to change.

Thank you.