What country are you from?: United States

How well do you speak and understand English?: Very Well

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198967729

In-Game name(s): Dustin Voyles, Jessica Voyles

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 3d 4h 

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Yes, Gold VIP with Pac 3 and Radio

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I believe I should be picked for staff for a few reasons. For one, I am online at times when other staff are not. I usually get on during peak time but I am also online afterwards when not very many people are on and lots of minges and rule breakers are on. I am a friendly person and am always willing to help new players. I know a lot about gmod as I have a lot of playtime on the game, giving me good knowledge to help people with. I have read over the rules a few different times and know them pretty well. I am good at listening to higher ups as well as helping people lower than me, and am always friendly and respectful. I have a good knowledge of ulx and how to be a good staff member as I have been staff many times and have also ran my own rp server before. I am good at following rules and guidelines and will do my best to always remain un biased in staff situations. I will always go to staff situation when needed even if I am doing something. I am a hard worker and will always do my best to complete any tasks and / or quotas given to me. I will never abuse to powers as staff to my own advantage or to someone else's advantage or loss. I will remain professional when completing my duties as staff. I am also good at making sure everyone knows what the rules are and that they are followed.

How long will you be able to play per day?: 4-5 Hours per day. Sometimes more sometimes less

Any past experience as staff?: Yes, I have lots. I have been staff on MRP servers, DarkRP servers, a CityRP Server, and a PrisonRP server.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): None

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is about bringing together different creations from different creators on the SCP Wiki and for everyone to be able to rp as foundation / ci / whatever else and so everyone can have fun.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Yes, I have read over the rules around 3 times to make sure i fully understand and know them.

🏳️‍🌈 Jessica Voyles | She/They See the source image

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
Head of Manufacturing Department
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class

Your app is under a 1000 words , you need to add more for this to even be considered.

That said it's very unlikely that you will be picked solely based on that 3 days playtime , oftentimes that's not enough to fully understand the server as a mod should.

who are you GIF by Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Under 1,000 words

20 hours ago, Voyles said:

I usually get on during peak time but I am also online afterwards when not very many people are on and lots of minges and rule breakers are on.

This doesn't make sense with 

20 hours ago, Voyles said:

4-5 Hours per day. Sometimes more sometimes less

Can you list server names if you remember?

Basically wrote nothing on what SCP-RP is, which makes me believe you do not really know much about gamemode

Overall:

• No understanding of what SCP-RP is (VERY VERY UNDERDETAILED)
  • Try applying when you're known in community (get more playtime, 1w+ I recommend)
  • Never seen you on server so have no way of knowing how you act

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

-1 get yourself a name first pal

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

I'm not gonna put any vote on this app, just gonna let you know the staff apps need to be at least 1000 words, yours right now is 481 with the questions and Voyles is your first/last name, you will need a first/last name mate.

Maybe add some more detail into the app itself and come up with a last name, it will go a long way for you bud

Also mate imma recommend some stuff for you to work on so you have a higher chance of getting accepted with your next try

• Get more of a reputation
  • Integrate yourself with an understanding of rules and what SCP/SCP-RP is about
  • Acquire more play time on the server (I will recement at least 5 days or 1 week at least)
  • Keep yourself from getting any warnings (Warnings could harm your chance of getting staff

Good luck mate

9 minutes ago, John Killvel I Sammy said:

and Voyles is your first/last name, you will need a first/last name mate.

Voyles is my steam name / ooc name
IC my name is Jessica Voyles or Dustin Voyles

🏳️‍🌈 Jessica Voyles | She/They See the source image

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
Head of Manufacturing Department
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class

Hate to be one of those, but I can't say I've really seen you before. Maybe it's a time zone issue considering you live in the States. 

Your application is a bit short of 1000 words, which means that it most likely won't be considered by SMT when it comes to be reviewed, best thing to do it to edit it and meet the minimum threshold. Include a screenshot or a link that shows your playtime and your warns too. Like Benny said, you've got the bare minimum in terms of playtime before you can apply, you might want to increase your playtime so that you become more well known within the community - the more you're seen, the more familiar you become, therefore meaning more people can trust and +1 you fella. It's good that you say you know the rules and the ULX commands, but it'd be better if you could show what you know, this adds confidence to those who read it, showing you thoroughly understand; same can be said about the 'what is SCP-RP about' section. If you could also include the servers that you've had past experience as moderators / admins on, that would also help enforce that you know what you're doing.

Wish you all the best with your application fella x

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg