MI13.net

Raptor Tec. Industries [Job Suggestion]

eSuEMb2.png

Raptor Tec. Industries

A New Age rises. Stranger soo why wouldn't you opt for it? -Mahalo Tobias

---------------------------------------------

[Overview]

When Raptor Tec. Industries was first noticed by the Foundation Germany, at that time they were still known under the name ████ ██████. They were hired by the Department of Defense as a secret research and development company. Her tasks at that time were the research and development of new weapons and defense systems that were to be controlled by an artificial intelligence.

The organization ████ ██████ became aware on May 25, 1995 that its research had great potential, so it did not agree to an extension of the Department of Defense contract in order to be able to expand its research unhindered in its own interest so under the name Raptor Tec. Industries known. At that time only one facility was known in Germany. This was in Bavaria on the border with Austria. From then on, Raptor Tec specialized. Industries on weapons and vehicle technology, but especially on drones and artificial intelligence. It is unclear whether Raptor Tec. Industries owns anomalous technology or whether anomalies are used to develop their technologies.

Raptor Tec. by trading on the global black market with exotic technology. The Foundation in Germany showed great interest in the technology of Raptor Tec on June 5th, 2001. Industries and entered into a trade agreement; With this agreement, Raptor Tec. commissioned to develop technology to contain or destroy SCPs. Raptor Tec. supplies equipment and weapons, including combat drones, that have outshone even the most modern known technologies.

After the Foundation determined that the weapons and equipment supplied had abnormal effects, it was suspected that Raptor Tec. anomalous technologies or anomalies as such are used to develop their products. It was decided without further ado, Raptor Tec. To bring industries under the Foundation's control, making Raptor Tec's only known facility. would be completely destroyed by self-destruction. The Foundation assumed that the organization had been smashed and with it all of the technology.

On March 22, 2008, Raptor Tec products unexpectedly appeared. on. At that time, several Foundation establishments were also attacked. The technology that was used could be the technology of Raptor Tec. Industries to be identified. From then on it was clear that Raptor Tec. Industries wants to cause significant damage to the Foundation and continues to attack the Foundation's facilities to this day.

The Foundation suspects that Raptor Tec. Industries has a major impact on the global black market. Products and SCPs with the organization's logo appear more and more frequently.

WJpDA7x.jpg

"A Student, asked me regarding robotics Why do I make it, the answer is a very easy one, Oldmen for long have been fighting on a white board, trying to claim stakes in it for their own benefits, To triumph. although for us, we create the white Board that they fight upon"

[Products]

Spoiler

TYdB64N.png

Xaiver Breach-Coder14

Prize: 353.400

Description: The Xaiver, breach-Coder was intended for Law enforcement and usage by the SCP Foundation it's intended purpose was to crack Server's either bricking it or Deleting data or saving Data Although It was Primarily Used to Crack Server's, After Raptor Tec. Main facility fell lately some of these breach coders, Were being sold in the black market [Allow's  The User to Breach One SCP, Once's the server room is hacked]

Very Popular to Criminal Group's and Favored, By GOI's Such as Chaos Insurgency, and MC&D and lastly, Chicagos Spectre 

Spoiler

Erf8Bx6.jpg

Gutes Werkzeug, halbe Arbeit-X01

Prize: 753.500

Description: Gutes Werkzeug Is a first generation, Combat Power armor, designed off the Church of the Broken God's Constructs It's usage was limited due to It's very clanky Controls, although after a help from a Defector from Church of the Broken God, The Gutes Werkzeug, Is Designed for Enduring Damage and also give's the user a great Jumping height due to the Built in-hydraulics[Grant's The User 500 Hp, and a damacus Sword and lastly a improved Jumping height]

Player Model For this suit

Spoiler

7BkqLgE.png

Serpiah Eyes

Prize: 500.000

Description: An Artifical Eye created after the events of 0000       in Russia where the Sarkites used an Anomaly to blind Site-10's Vision with Red and Demonic Screams. This Eye will prevent this Anomolous Effect

Spoiler

KiMYh9h.jpg

Garta-AI.v5

Prize: 800k

Description: The Garta-AI, is a complex AI Designed by Raptor Tec, Industries It was mostly commonly Used within the German SCP Branch, for their sites Whether it was to act as a safety Protocol or to Lock Dangerous part's of the Facility, It could do a bunch of task's also Like Keeping Watch. or Cause Frequency Jamming, Although after the raid that accured, Garta-AI.v5's were turned off, although some are seen now circulating throughout the Black Market being Sold to AWCY? Members and the US Dep Of Defense. [It Is a 1 Slot Job, allowing the User's to lock doors and Cause Frequency Jamming for example Let's say Foundation Radio Get's it everything will appear like this #$35134534$: @##########%$#!#%^^^^^^^^^^^ Heavy Rules Will be Placed to prevent abuse It will have noclip to do it's job If that can't be done a Swep could be created for it That depends on what The SCP Managers think about this]

Spoiler

3DocRwg.png

Garsha Gauss-System

Prize: 1 Million 

Description: The Grasha-Gauss System is a weapon made by Raptor Tec, Industries Contracted by the united nations to make a weapon that will kill Werewolfs and anomalies, Although After the Foundation Raid That Targeted their facility production, Only 100 Unit's existed although in 2020 Mass Amount of em are seen going throughout the black market

Weapon path

Purpose

Since multiple OP Goi like Sarkic or COTBG are getting added, this Group fits perfectly for countering the GOI or even the Foundation with the Products being sold. Ofcourse those products won't be cheap and printing money has a purpose then. CI can use the Breach Tool / Door Opener to have more access on the Foundation. COTBG/Foundation can buy the AI Eye to counter the effect of the Sarkic Anomalies. This Group will focus on staying neutral to all GOI's and  a semi/Hostile-realitionship with the Foundation, since Raptor Inc. tests their Products on the Foundation by attacking it and see how powerfull it is.

[-] Salesman: 

-Elastic
-Tazer
-Fists

1 Slot

A Bunch of Random Suit Models on the server

[-] Security

AR-15
Elastic
Lockpick
Hacking Keycard

3 Slots

Playermodel
[-] AI

-Noclip SWEP (?)
-SWEP that Opens/Closes Doors
-Ability to not being cuffed, if the Owner dies the AI will return to the Salesman and forgets about their past mission

1 Slot

Playermodel

Owner: Mahalo Tobias J. Benton

Co Owner: Slice Wonderson

bluh duh, If this get's accepted it will replace CI due to the goi limit

Edited by MI13.net
Formus soo shit i need to update it
7 minutes ago, Bread said:

+1 sounds like an interesting idea

but where's the catgirl GOI?

Cat girl group is very mingy, and won't be accepted

being held hostage to not release cat girl group

image.png.165bcee4ebe0142d4a5c8c783d835ca2.png

Can't wait to fuck AI pussy

+1

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

+1

Hm yes seems like a pretty balanced GoI but I'm not so sure that giving the security members AR-15s would make that part of the suggestion balanced. But I do understand it is a high tech company and whatnot

Just now, Xhorinhas said:

Neutral/+1

-Good Managment (so no more bipolar relations or braindead managers as AR)

-Decent Suggestion

But

- I have serious doubts about the group, since it is a merchant GOI, and we all know what happened to the lasts ones (and will probably happen to TCS aswell), or they sit on their fat base and only sell or no one cares about them and the job dies (or become bumlicks for the sake of the sales).

Sure managmemt can solve this issue by interacting or messing more with other groups and instead of only being capitalist pigs who only cares about money.

Also i think that many people are going to play the job only to farm money (MC&D) and not actually RP, but once again that can be improved

Guessing that the 500HP suit "strips" your weapons once you put it on and only gives you the sword.l

Im also not that sure many people are going to buy your products after the first week due to them being expensive as fuck or because no one is going to play the job (since we are talking about merchant groups, and playing salesman 24/7 is not that fun in my opinion) so i dont know about that.

This Group won't focus on Combat that much and the fact that the 3 Slot Security Slot is a Donator Job will make sure it won't go inactive. This Group will focus on aiding the GOI's on the Surface fighting their enemies and giving their advantage, take the SQM as an example he has no purpose than supporting the Foundation Units. We will only go to Combat if neccessary

+1
- the idea is lovely and I really like it 
- only thing that made me lean to neutral is Houston as owner but I trust him enough to make it a +1
- slice as owner, he is experienced and improved CI
- its different from AR and thats why it might work very well
- OP items that are expensive is a +1 in itself

I don't think any of the reasons above are any REAL reasons to why this group should be added...

Noclip? Suits? Hacking equipment? This is just every other past group like MC&D & AR all combined into one OP group...

The hierarchy has said that they are removing all the GOIs and adding 3 that they think will work for a while to see how it helps the server, so I don't even see the point in suggesting this.

Lets just wait some time until the hierarchy do what they are planning on doing before we start trying to pile on more un-needed things.

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

I don't think any of the reasons above are any REAL reasons to why this group should be added...

Noclip? Suits? Hacking equipment? This is just every other past group like MC&D & AR all combined into one OP group...

The hierarchy has said that they are removing all the GOIs and adding 3 that they think will work for a while to see how it helps the server, so I don't even see the point in suggesting this.

Lets just wait some time until the hierarchy do what they are planning on doing before we start trying to pile on more un-needed things.

I hope you actually read the thread because   I said that this Group won't go hostile to any other Groups or that the prizes wil be high so printing has a purpose again (probably higher than we have atm) and the fact that I said Ill make CI into Full Donator if this gets accepted

2 minutes ago, Matt Feeney said:

+1

This would be a diverse and very nice addition to scprp

only problem is the goi limit

this seems a little op HOWEVER I have no experience with making GOI's so I would give it the benefit of the doubt

image.png.b7f9ab34f1a9e870bdf5bd8f8026cce8.png

image.png

1 hour ago, Kong said:

3n7w2x.jpg

P.S All reasons above are REAL

Thanks for your contribution, but I don't think people +1'ing a job for the reason "Slice will own it and it will replace CI" is any real reason to +1 considering Slice has stepped back from CI and the server like what, twice now and I've seen him making comments in the SCP Discord about how he doesn't like the server, he doesn't play it and how he keeps insisting on how toxic it is and how no players actually play it...

Even with people like Juan making accounts just to +1 this thread already screams that its just going to be added so that a group of people who haven't done anything for the server and don't plan on doing anything on it aside from being toxic really isn't what the server needs or deserves at the moment especially with your shitpost responses...

The hierarchy are hard at work trying to make the server good again after Ash and Diesel left, just let them try instead of trying to complicate everything and acting like children or go find another server to go slam your pointless groups on because this server really doesn't need it right now

29 minutes ago, Slice said:

I hope you actually read the thread because   I said that this Group won't go hostile to any other Groups or that the prizes wil be high so printing has a purpose again (probably higher than we have atm) and the fact that I said Ill make CI into Full Donator if this gets accepted

1. If the group is not hostile to anyone it'll just turn into MC&D, just a pointless vendor job that will die or just make every other GOI on the server stupidly OP in comparison to the Foundation with all the stuff they sell.

2. Printing won't suddenly just have a purpose again, the only group that can print is CI, so CI will just be buying all their stock 24/7 and using it to kill everyone else regardless of how expensive you make it.

3. If something is expensive then it needs to be effective and if something is effective it needs to be expensive, there are clearly going to be very big balance issues with the equipment this job sells just like everything AR sold previously...

4. I don't think you dictate whether CI "goes full donator" or not, its a server owned job meaning that choice is up to the hierarchy, not you...

Once again, -1.

12 minutes ago, Centurion said:

1. If the group is not hostile to anyone it'll just turn into MC&D, just a pointless vendor job that will die or just make every other GOI on the server stupidly OP in comparison to the Foundation with all the stuff they sell.

2. Printing won't suddenly just have a purpose again, the only group that can print is CI, so CI will just be buying all their stock 24/7 and using it to kill everyone else regardless of how expensive you make it.

3. If something is expensive then it needs to be effective and if something is effective it needs to be expensive, there are clearly going to be very big balance issues with the equipment this job sells just like everything AR sold previously...

4. I don't think you dictate whether CI "goes full donator" or not, its a server owned job meaning that choice is up to the hierarchy, not you...

Once again, -1.

1. MC&D is still there and did it have any problems with inactivity

2. Only because Civies and CI can only print doesn't mean that earning money is a problem

3. So you're telling me a 70+ Armed Foundation Personal is balanced?

4. Yes, I can. I was given the option to it

And tbh I think you shouldn't make such statements if you never owned a job lol

5 hours ago, Slice said:

1. MC&D is still there and did it have any problems with inactivity

2. Only because Civies and CI can only print doesn't mean that earning money is a problem

3. So you're telling me a 70+ Armed Foundation Personal is balanced?

4. Yes, I can. I was given the option to it

And tbh I think you shouldn't make such statements if you never owned a job lol

1. MC&D very clearly did have problems with inactivity. You can ask anyone who did play the job that the only thing that it ever did was have someone go on the Salesman job and that was the entire extent of the group and the job...

2. It means that CI have an inherent advantage... If you are removing them that doesn't change much aside from the fact that nobody will be able to even afford any of the items unless the group just signs some peace discount deals with them all, which is just boring and doesn't help anything for the server's surface activity at all...

3. Yes, because the Foundation is a global organization for more power than the world's governments. It's also the focus point of the server and what all of the server's players play as, of course its suppose to be the strongest force on the server, the server is balanced naturally so that the Foundation is the strongest in terms of defence and sometimes offense too as GOIs are suppose to be the weak ones in the server.........

4. If hierarchy have said that you can do that then sure I cant really say anything otherwise cause it doesnt seem like something that a non-staff player would be managing

Of course I can make make those statements if I havent owned a job? What is more than half of whats left of the community's opinion suddenly not valid because they havent owned jobs?

- Kong

- Bernie

- Bread

- Shadow

- Elk

- Xhorinhas

- Matt Feeny

- Jason Ray

- Xesfyre

- Ctrujillo58

^ None of these people have owned a job so why should any of their opinions matter if you want to take that standpoint... Seems like nobody actually has supported your group with +1s if you want to take that standing... That comment alone is enough to just show that you are not a good manager and you should just step down because you are not fit for your position if you are going to be toxic and act so entitled like that on the forums... People like you are why the server is in such a shitty place with all your toxicity and nonsense in the first place... Sorry that some of us are actually trying to think and save the server and not make this about their own personal gain, its not even like this group will change anything on the server aside from you wasting the already extremely busy and hard working worn out hierarchy who are trying to fix the server just to spend so much time coding this job that you are not even going to play after a week or 2 because you would just keep saying the server is boring and dead, just look for yourself... lmao....

5 hours ago, Slice said:

server_with_no_players.png

Shittons of stuff to cover, so probs not gonna go too deep.

Let's start with loadouts/products

Not gonna go too deep but gonna tackle one of products - Garsha Gauss System.

Price I assume will be 1 mil. (Keep this in mind)
Dmg I assume will be 200-350 (350 is base on gun)
Accuracy I don't have to mention even, we can assume its going to 10/10.

I primarily dealt with swep balance ( I wasn't perfect at it, but I had idea how to evaluate sweps )

So here is the chain of problems with these weapons:

1. It's great! But too expensive for one live, people will realize its not exactly worth buying it as price is too high and there are pretty much decent alternatives.
  2. Group players will realize that people aren't actually buying it, thus gonna hit this wall of "Noone is buying shit" thus creating this next step
  3. Price of weapon will be lowered, to make it more approachable for mid tier players ( those who don't have 200 mil like Fors )
  4. Weapon will be too OP for price, everyone will buy it and people gonna complain on other end of the barrel.
  5. Weapon get's nerfed yet price is still similar.
  6. People realize that they rather buy L115 cause it pretty much gonna do same job but for cheaper.
  7. And it gets to shit.

You should get my point, this is similar problem to what AR faces (with their rifles) it's near impossible to properly balance it while keeping it revelant. Cause you have to understand, for that price the rifle needs to surpass L115.

Got another note for other product - Gutes Werkzeug, halbe Arbeit-X01.

Plain simple, powercreep. Server is suffering from powercreep already ( sadly to admit, it was our fault... we started it with Sarkics abomination swep).
You have to understand that we will have COBGT construct with around 1500hp and god knows what Sarkics will have (we can assume they will have something to rival that), thus we can already assume that powercreep is going to be off the roof. Adding a item that will just add to the problem isn't something advisable. Powercreep is something servers should avoid at all costs or in the end there will be less jobs with 100hp than jobs with 500+hp.

Jobs - AI

I can't even begin to comment on how OP this job will be. Imagine having consturct contracting AI and going to MT and just acting like unkillable door opener for his other 6 members ( this is best case, this is in a case that noone else is teaming with COTBG). Heck not even gonna talk about AI being able to inform how many defenders there are and where they are positioned. Just plain busted job. ( Just imagine CI attacking and admins just using bypasser_swep to open doors for CI, but CI have augments that increase their speed and whatever else + cog buff )

Managment - Nothing personal, you two are cool dudes.

Houston, you got good ideas and you know how to propose ideas and stuff, but executions are dogshit.
For example Pentagram... you had big ideas for it, but even first day of it went to shit ( like members wanting to just straigh up nuke city (note it does not make sense for pentagram wanting to nuke their own FOB/Country/members)) and honestly you abandoned Pentagram almost instantly, left it to rot.
What I'm saying is you leave your jobs almost instantly, and I'm sure that Raptor will suffer same fate. Same behavior in ???, where you couldn't stick to job at all.

Basically you will let the job die, you won't manage it. I have same issue as you pretty much, that's why I avoid managing jobs. That's why I gave away ISD managment, cause I know for fact I won't manage it. So judging from your past actions, I can safely assume you have same problem as me, thus job will simply have no managment from your side.

Slice - Honestly I thought you left SCP or stopped being attached to the point of managing jobs. I do assume you will play it cause this job could be added. But let's face it, if only reason why you would play SCP is cause of this job, then your management capabilities will collapse as soon as you get tired of the job.

And honestly judging from how you managed CI, I'm not really up for trusting this type of job. ( Sure your behavior most likely was caused by other members of CI) and yes I'm on about that CI tryout with IJAMEA crap fiesta. (I don't care about IJAMEA fiesta, but I really think it's not something to be memed in tryouts).

If Xunt decides to accept this, then suggestion:

1. Balance the loadouts (I'm giving you 100% that the loadout will cause issues in terms of balance and actually interaction between players, and cause direct requests from group itself which will cause babyraging and so on.)
2. Keep eye on management, we saw Pentagrams death in first 3 days, when Houston almost shown 0 management towards the group.

Probs forgot to mention some stuff, but generally job seems messy and has tons of issues (balance/powercreep)

The non whitelisted part of the job wouldn't never been added if you weren't skeptical about being active as managers.

Vendors don't  offer a lot for RP either, and just have minimal interactions with other GOI's where they'll enter the shop buy equipment and simply leave.

Edited by Jack Wasza

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me

11 hours ago, Centurion said:

Even with people like Juan making accounts just to +1 this thread already screams that its just going to be added so that a group of people who haven't done anything for the server and don't plan on doing anything on it aside from being toxic really isn't what the server needs or deserves at the moment especially with your shitpost responses...

Hello sir I would like to ask you to kill yourself thank you

Fucking idiot cock sucking nigger

11 hours ago, Centurion said:

- Kong

- Bernie

- Bread

- Shadow

- Elk

- Xhorinhas

- Matt Feeny

- Jason Ray

- Xesfyre

- Ctrujillo58

^ None of these people have owned a job so why should any of their opinions matter if you want to take that standpoint... Seems like nobody actually has supported your group with +1s if you want to take that standing... That comment alone is enough to just show that you are not a good manager and you should just step down because you are not fit for your position if you are going to be toxic and act so entitled like that on the forums... People like you are why the server is in such a shitty place with all your toxicity and nonsense in the first place... Sorry that some of us are actually trying to think and save the server and not make this about their own personal gain, its not even like this group will change anything on the server aside from you wasting the already extremely busy and hard working worn out hierarchy who are trying to fix the server just to spend so much time coding this job that you are not even going to play after a week or 2 because you would just keep saying the server is boring and dead, just look for yourself... lmao....

You just made yourself look so retarded.
Kong- Manages Beta-1
Bread- Manages Alpha-1
Elk- Managed COTBG

This just shows how out of touch you are with the playerbase and community lmao. You dont even play the server and you say "we can save it". So stop rambling bullshit or if youre going judge someone at least be able to properly back it up.

Edit: Wannabe Ash lol

Edited by Dim0n :|