MI13.net

Raptor Tec. Industries [Job Suggestion]

1 hour ago, Dim0n 😐 said:

You just made yourself look so retarded.
Kong- Manages Beta-1
Bread- Manages Alpha-1
Elk- Managed COTBG

This just shows how out of touch you are with the playerbase and community lmao. You dont even play the server and you say "we can save it". So stop rambling bullshit or if youre going judge someone at least be able to properly back it up.

Edit: Wannabe Ash lol

I should not even respond to another toxic player like you but Slice said about people who OWNED groups, not managed them..

By those standards everyone has suddenly owned a group and is worthy of speaking to Slice!

You people need to make up your minds and stop being so inconsiderate and toxic, I already saw that Ronald got warned by the forum staff and I hope the rest of you suffer from the same fate.

P.S: I do play the server, just under an alias and funny enough all Ive seen from you on the server is you not roleplaying at all

So as someone who wants to save the server I think the first call should be to just reban you because it seems like Ash wasted his time trying to clear your name and get you unbanned with the way you are acting

20 hours ago, Centurion said:

Even with people like Juan making accounts just to +1 this thread already screams that its just going to be added so that a group of people who haven't done anything for the server and don't plan on doing anything on it aside from being toxic really isn't what the server needs or deserves at the moment especially with your shitpost responses...

How can you say how a group of people who haven't done anything for the server and doesn't plan on doing anything on it aside from being toxic? Can you please list all the things you have done and contributed for SCP, or should we talk about the old forum when you acted "philosophical" but honestly look retarded and just pissed everyone off, Ash wannabe little shit. I mean lets be fair, Slice clearly has a bigger name than you, a bigger, better reputation with other players and clearly can work a group as shown with Chaos Insurgency, introducing to CI players idea and propositions to keep activity going and keep everyone happy  but you are here criticizing him for doing this when you yourself had nothing to do with importance. And here you are criticizing me saying that I +1 screaming that I haven't done nothing for the server or plan on doing it, ok buddy mr noname ass. If you want actual reasoning, like it was hard to really understand is that the GOI in-general to me is a good group with Houston and Slice who had been owners of previous jobs and is well-qualified and fit for the position. Honestly, you're still such a big-mouth on the forums and it's very sad that you are lol. I wanna see how salty you get now lol 

3 hours ago, Juaniga said:

How can you say how a group of people who haven't done anything for the server and doesn't plan on doing anything on it aside from being toxic? Can you please list all the things you have done and contributed for SCP, or should we talk about the old forum when you acted "philosophical" but honestly look retarded and just pissed everyone off, Ash wannabe little shit. I mean lets be fair, Slice clearly has a bigger name than you, a bigger, better reputation with other players and clearly can work a group as shown with Chaos Insurgency, introducing to CI players idea and propositions to keep activity going and keep everyone happy  but you are here criticizing him for doing this when you yourself had nothing to do with importance. And here you are criticizing me saying that I +1 screaming that I haven't done nothing for the server or plan on doing it, ok buddy mr noname ass. If you want actual reasoning, like it was hard to really understand is that the GOI in-general to me is a good group with Houston and Slice who had been owners of previous jobs and is well-qualified and fit for the position. Honestly, you're still such a big-mouth on the forums and it's very sad that you are lol. I wanna see how salty you get now lol 

Hey, nice attitude I can really see you want to help the server...

As Krail said above neither of these people actually are qualified for owning a job...

"I dont know you, you are a nonamer, your opinion doesnt matter, fuck off trash" - Just keep proving my point, cause its really clear that you are upset.

Mind explaining these? All these tell me is that you are just another toxic player whos only just coming back because there is a chance for you to get a job or a rank and its sad that you are still trying to be powerhungry on a server that is dying and is in urgent need of attention...

juan8.png

juan7.png

juan5.png

juan6.png

juan4.png

juan2.png

juan1.png

juan3.png

juan.png

Edited by Centurion
5 hours ago, Centurion said:

Mind explaining these? All these tell me is that you are just another toxic player whos only just coming back because there is a chance for you to get a job or a rank and its sad that you are still trying to be powerhungry on a server that is dying and is in urgent need of attention...

Want me to explain what, exactly? If anything, all you really did was just there screenshotting everything that I said negative about the sever which I won't be taking back because server is poopoo. Telling me, "hey good job that looks like it's really helping the server!!!" Fuck no I don't want to help it, I want it to die because braindead players like you who thinks they fucking know everything about the server but honestly don't know shit about anything. And coming back to SCP? Hate to tell you but I haven't played SCP in a good month and a half now so good job you got something wrong retard. I don't know what job or rank I'm coming back to anyway so this would be nice to explain because when CI is gone, I' m gone but you do get things wrong don't ya Phil lolol

Edited by Juaniga
11 hours ago, Juaniga said:

Slice clearly has a bigger name than you, a bigger, better reputation with other players and clearly can work a group as shown with Chaos Insurgency

Yes truly a sign of clear seriousness when it comes to leading a job. Behavior like this is the reason why RP groups quality went fucking down hill, people don't fucking take RP groups seriously at all anymore, this is one of fucking reason why almost every swep that belongs to some RP groups have most deadass restrictions imaginable.

11 hours ago, Juaniga said:

Houston and Slice who had been owners of previous jobs and is well-qualified and fit for the position

Yes cause owning a job previously makes them fit for position.

Houston killed Pentagram almost instantly, even couldn't be arsed to hand management to someone else in time when he clearly didn't give a single shit about the job's well being.

Slice's shenanigans and complete lack of seriousness when it comes to RP groups is just piling on the issue that noone even tries to roleplay on server. I mean holy shit if it's fine to let members of group you are managing have "bat soup" and whatever shitpost names, while also doing some complete garbage nonsence, then I doubt you lot even have a valid opinion when it comes to RP groups.

Players should look up to RP group players and learn from them how to RP and so on, not fucking become braindead minges when interacting with them.

Yeah sure Slice and Houston are cool dudes and it's fun to play with them and shit, but just because they are known players and fun to play with, doesn't mean that they are instantly good managers or owners.

Now additional stuff regarding RP group itself.

On 5/19/2020 at 11:57 PM, MI13.net said:

printing money has a purpose then.

How does promoting money printing is a good thing anyways?

What instead of people trying to roleplayer or at least interact with people, they will just sit in apartments afk printing? You might aswell scratch those printing players as AFK.

Like we remember the time when cars got added, people dropped playing the damn server and ~70% of it just started printing (while other ~30% just raided printing players), server was pretty much dead ( in terms of actually playing as jobs and stuff) for solid 3 days. Obviously this wouldn't be as bad as cars, but I said that as idea of how money printing can kill interaction between players.

I feel like money printing is something that should be reduced, not fucking increased. Not to mention fact that printers got nerfed.

This is pretty much one of major cons of the job being added, it will just reduce active players from time to time ( no I do not count money printing players as active players, especialy if they do shit like +right in console and so on ).

Combine this with The Chicago ?Spirit? that will have stuff to sell as well most likely and boom even more money printing, which means even less active players from time to time.

Edited by Ivanskov | CSFreeloot.com
15 hours ago, Juaniga said:

Want me to explain what, exactly? If anything, all you really did was just there screenshotting everything that I said negative about the sever which I won't be taking back because server is poopoo. Telling me, "hey good job that looks like it's really helping the server!!!" Fuck no I don't want to help it, I want it to die because braindead players like you who thinks they fucking know everything about the server but honestly don't know shit about anything. And coming back to SCP? Hate to tell you but I haven't played SCP in a good month and a half now so good job you got something wrong retard. I don't know what job or rank I'm coming back to anyway so this would be nice to explain because when CI is gone, I' m gone but you do get things wrong don't ya Phil lolol

So why are you just commenting on threads then if you hate the server and don't play it?
Get a life and stop trolling the forums, grow up, go ruin a different server.

Edited by Centurion

Denied

Thank you for your suggestion but given the absurdly OP things you want this group to sell and the fact that another Vendor job isn't really needed, SMT has chosen to deny this suggestion.