Left

Left's Third EP app

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: i cant feel my left leg https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076505653/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan): 41st LT Left

Teamspeak Name: Left

Playtime on the Server: 7w 3d

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:58119962

Any experience in staffing: no

Current Age: 14

Warns/Bans: 8

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Anaxes_Defcon

Enemies, HP, Amount: B1 Heavy droid - base health, base weapons, 6 of them     Sniper droid - base health, base weapons, 1 of them     Rocket droid - A B1 Droid, 2000 hp, 1 of them (player will have to be somewhat trusted to be this)
Force Sensitive Creature - 200k hp, 1 of them
Creature Owner - 100hp, 1 of them

Passive, HP, Amount: Droid Showman - infinite health, 1 of them | CIS Commander (just for an advert)

Republic's Execution:
Battalion get a message from the Showman with landing codes, so Battalion inform the base that deactivated training droids alongside a showman will be arriving on base and to not be worried. Battalion will then order CE and RC to take them into the base and to be stored for later training purposes. When the droids are activated Battalion will quickly re-inform the base that they have been tricked as the the droids are back online and to get onto defcon 3 and for 41st/RC to look out for the sniper droid. When droids push GR the Battalion need to inform the rest of the base to get onto defcon 2 and keep droids outside the GR. After droids have successfully been removed from GR, Battalion will ask everyone to patrol around base in case there are more droids, and when a report of droids coming from AUX Hanger is made, they should order all frontline troops to immediately get there and for 21st to flank behind as 41st are already dealing with the sniper droid. Battalion will ask for 41st to scout for more droids unless the droids are already found at RO. Battalion will then order a frontline push through the RO gate and for any regiments with GHs to hop over the walls.

Jedi Execution:
A man with a creature in a cage brings it to Jedi Temple and says it keep doing funny things and he was told to seek a Jedi help. Jedi then ask what's wrong and he says he isn't sure but he really likes these tools and the man brings out some sabres. The creature then uses the force to rip the sabres out the mans' hands and uses them to cut open the cage then cut open the man. The man then dies. The creature then goes on an angry rampage throughout Jedi Temple and the Jedi will have to try and either tire the creature out, or kill it. The player who is the creature will have free reign over where they go in JT. If Jedi manage to calm the creature down before killing it, then they can take the sabres off the creature and help teach it how to be more peaceful as a bit of passive RP.

Event Character Execution:
A ship comes in with multiple droid drop pods that get launched onto MB along with the Showman. The Showman then announces that these are new droids for the republic to test on so they should take them in right away! The showman then takes off again and the droids are taken a bit into main base before the Showman activates them and it turns out he was working for the CIS all along! Munis then hyperspace in and the droids are then activated and start attacking all the clones in MB and head for GR to overtake it (they will be spawning in the area outside med bay). The droids will then take GR and destroy it. After the droids are pushed out they will spawn by shield gen and should try push back into base. After droids are wiped from shield gen the AUX Hanger Bay will be blown open and droids will start pushing in from there, until they are pushed into Wookie village where they continue to try and get into MB. After droids fail to stay in Wookie village they will hold the RO until the CIS Commander announces they have lost too many droids and the Showman has failed them. Droids then have their last life and switch back.

Story:

Showman comes to showcase some new droids for the republic to train on. Turns out he was actually hired by the CIS to get droids further into the MB. Droids then attack the republic and temporarily take GR before it's resecured. Attacks then come from shield gen and droids are once again removed. Finally AUX Hanger Bay and Wookie village and RO are taken over for the droids to be once again eradicated by clones.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: The main role of an EP is to bring fun to the server and all players in it. Other responsibilities are to help when there aren't any admins on to fulfil that task. Event Planners should also not abuse their ULX powers under any circumstance.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes I understand especially under recent events with someone

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

Edited by Left

Neutral
Good playtime

Friendly guy which i have not had any hostile encounters with

8 warns however they are inactive

You still have kind of a bad public image but it has improved alot since the last time you applied

The event plan is a bit unorginal

Good Luck!

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner

Neutral 

Has decent playtime 

Has 8 warns 

The HP of the Jedi EC is a bit high and the event will drag out for ages.

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

-=Redacted=-| -=Redacted=- | -=Redacted=- | -=Redacted=-

Paradox_VS_Phoenix.gif

+1/Neutral

Has gotten better since he has come back to the server and has shown a lot more maturity.

Decent playtime

As deltawind said it is a bit of an unoriginal event and jedi EC HP is a bit much and it would drag on.

Maybe wait until you're SO and then I will +1

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

Neutral

You have gotten Alot better since i first met you

Pretty Much what Clopter said maybe wait till you are SO.

Current Ranks:

41st something - SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

CE PFT Colonel - Battalion 2nd LT - Battalion 1st LT

+1

Although event plan lacks in originality it is by no means a bad plan

I genuinely like you as a guy and with a little work you can put your shit tiered past behind you

Best of luck

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif

+1

- I really like the jedi event and the clone event even if the clone event is a bit overused it doesnt mean it isnt fun. 

- I also think the high jedi HP is to give them the chance of tiring it out instead of just fighting it so it could give the EC more chances of doing passive RP and communication. 

- You´ve improved a lot and if you hadnt then I would have given you a -1 but I´ve never had a bad interaction with you and you´ve never been toxic from what I´ve seen. 

Current Ranks

🐸

Denied

- Both myself and Navas think you are not yet ready to become an Event Planner.

- Feel Free to re-apply when apps are next open.

former ct 2245 bong